Some red pills that happierabroad can't seem to swallow

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

clowny wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
The Professor wrote:
Andrewww wrote:If the op actually stepped outside his basement and got a passport he'd probably wake up some day. Otherwise, ignorance is bliss my friend.
Not only do I own a passport but I am currently living in China, and I've been here for a year. Had you read my other posts you would know that, but I guess it's easier for you to dismiss me as some basement dweller than to actually address the reality that I am presenting.
I'll dismiss you, you generalize, not because its easier but because you have internalize your personal issues with women and project them onto others.

Why China anyway, you got Yellow Fever fetish or something?

If "looks" are an issue, you're either aiming too high or have zero personality. Its really that simple. I know plenty of better than average men with attractive wives, but I also know average looking men with average looking women.

Why is money an issue? Was China high up on the best places to live or other studies that gauge happiness I missed? China is never mentioned. China is only mention by vulture capitalist and daydreamers who overlook the millions of Chinese immigrants in the US and Canada. Oh you thought you would be better off getting it from the source? I guess you missed all the data that suggest that the best women are being picked off by wealth Chinese, Upper-Middle Class South Koreans and Japanese men, who all share a similar culture.

What does that leave you with? Women over 30 and provincial women in my estimation. This is assuming your some mid 30's, mid 40's guy, which seems about right by your rant that all women are trash and HA readers won't accept it.

You really didn't have to leave America actually, but with that said, I wouldn't consider China a high value target for women.
I believe Singaporean men are taking the women from mainland China, too. I read an article recently about how Singaporean men have resorted to seeking wives in mainland China because the Singaporean women are not suitable for marriage anymore - they have become too materialistic, demanding, and lost their traditional Chinese values. In other words, they have turned into feminist swine like their western counterparts.
Dude, Mandarin is the second most spoken language in Singapore other than English. Now they even teach it in schools there officially. Chinese men all over the world get their wives from the source nowadays. Even Taiwanese men. For Chinese men working abroad or living in the US like my buddies, you have to do that nowadays.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

djfourmoney wrote:
The Professor wrote:
Andrewww wrote:If the op actually stepped outside his basement and got a passport he'd probably wake up some day. Otherwise, ignorance is bliss my friend.
Not only do I own a passport but I am currently living in China, and I've been here for a year. Had you read my other posts you would know that, but I guess it's easier for you to dismiss me as some basement dweller than to actually address the reality that I am presenting.
I'll dismiss you, you generalize, not because its easier but because you have internalize your personal issues with women and project them onto others.

Why China anyway, you got Yellow Fever fetish or something?

If "looks" are an issue, you're either aiming too high or have zero personality. Its really that simple. I know plenty of better than average men with attractive wives, but I also know average looking men with average looking women.

Why is money an issue? Was China high up on the best places to live or other studies that gauge happiness I missed? China is never mentioned. China is only mention by vulture capitalist and daydreamers who overlook the millions of Chinese immigrants in the US and Canada. Oh you thought you would be better off getting it from the source? I guess you missed all the data that suggest that the best women are being picked off by wealth Chinese, Upper-Middle Class South Koreans and Japanese men, who all share a similar culture.

What does that leave you with? Women over 30 and provincial women in my estimation. This is assuming your some mid 30's, mid 40's guy, which seems about right by your rant that all women are trash and HA readers won't accept it.

You really didn't have to leave America actually, but with that said, I wouldn't consider China a high value target for women.
There are still many "best ones" that the local men won't/cannot touch that certain laowai can scoop up. But like you said, for most men, they getting leftovers. Although 6-9's leftovers are damn near 10's in the West.....just saying.