Are black women a viable option for you white guys in USA?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Are black women a viable option for you white guys in USA?

Post by clowny »

Because a high proportion of african-american men are not regarded as desirable for LTR & marriage due to things like criminal tendencies, substance abuse, lack of education and chronic unemployment, a lot of african-american women must have a pretty hard time trying to find a suitable partner. I guess these women could improve their prospects by dating outside their own race. If african-american women were to date white men, would they have more realistic expectations than white women, because they are accustomed to dealing with lower class scum, so even a guy whose not a criminal and can hold a job would be seen as a decent catch?

The men on here always complain that AW have unrealistic expectations and are largely unattainable, so would you not improve YOUR prospects by dating black women, who have more realistic expectations?

Maybe I'm way off the mark here...it's just something I was thinking about.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Nah, due to those previously mentioned points, and I think the culture is too different.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Are black women a viable option for you white guys in US

Post by Teal Lantern »

clowny wrote:Because a high proportion of african-american men are not regarded as desirable for LTR & marriage due to things like criminal tendencies, substance abuse, lack of education and chronic unemployment, a lot of african-american women must have a pretty hard time trying to find a suitable partner. I guess these women could improve their prospects by dating outside their own race. If african-american women were to date white men, would they have more realistic expectations than white women, because they are accustomed to dealing with lower class scum, so even a guy whose not a criminal and can hold a job would be seen as a decent catch?

The men on here always complain that AW have unrealistic expectations and are largely unattainable, so would you not improve YOUR prospects by dating black women, who have more realistic expectations?

Maybe I'm way off the mark here...it's just something I was thinking about.
Many years ago, I knew a few black women who (at the time) strictly dated non-black men.
One of them targeted white men, and was collecting child support for her two kids -- from two different well-off white men. She drove a very nice car, too. :wink:

So, yes, a certain type of upwardly mobile black woman looks at your swimmers as a much better "catch".
Go get 'em. I ain't mad at cha. In fact, you can have whichever one I'm cheating out of a frivorce, right now. :D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I think black women can be very attractive.

But I wouldn't encourage miscegenation. I say that as a product of it myself.
Terrance Johnson
Freshman Poster

Post by Terrance Johnson »

I am a black man in ameriKKKa i have realistic expectations in what i want in a women down to earth, feminine, the whole 9. How can African American women have a hard time finding a suitable partner when they hold ALL the cards in the dating scene if black women tomorrow where to say we like guys who are nerds and squares all black men who has the points above would streamline there approach and vice virsa how ever that's not the case the THUG/BAD BOY is what they want over all over shadowing women with expectable qualities in some cases. The link down below is pure factual point in what i mean.
Terrance Johnson
Freshman Poster

Post by Terrance Johnson »

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

clowny wrote:Because a high proportion of african-american men are not regarded as desirable for LTR & marriage due to things like criminal tendencies, substance abuse, lack of education and chronic unemployment, a lot of african-american women must have a pretty hard time trying to find a suitable partner.
Who raised all those african-american men?? especially the ones you mentioned that are not regarded as desirable for LTR & marriage due to criminal tendencies, substance abuse, lack of education and chronic unemployment ... ???
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Thank you Terrance. This topic is old as dirt. Look at the video and that sums up the majority of black american women in america. Nothing more to add here. If you want a black woman white males of america please take them. Many of us have already given up on them. It has been 10 years for me and i will never look back. The white knight capn save a hoes can have them!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

And yes as Renata put it no better than i could, who raises the bums and losers of the black community? Black women! So why do you want these fake hair, tacky weave wearing skanks anyway?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Renata wrote:
clowny wrote:Because a high proportion of african-american men are not regarded as desirable for LTR & marriage due to things like criminal tendencies, substance abuse, lack of education and chronic unemployment, a lot of african-american women must have a pretty hard time trying to find a suitable partner.
Who raised all those african-american men?? especially the ones you mentioned that are not regarded as desirable for LTR & marriage due to criminal tendencies, substance abuse, lack of education and chronic unemployment ... ???

That is essentially it! But you can't actually say that out loud because it is never, ever black women's fault.