Russia's Orthodox leader says feminism is very dangerous

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Russia's Orthodox leader says feminism is very dangerous

Post by ***JP*** »

Very interesting article. Seems that the feminazi movement is spreading in Russia too. For those of you who haven't gone abroad yet to find that meaningful person yet. This should be one of the warning signs because feminism is spreading it's tentacles to other parts of the world. Start making that sacrifice guys and head abroad to find that meaningful one before it's too late.

http://news.yahoo.com/russias-orthodox- ... 54393.html
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

It'll be decades before it ever takes off in China.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Feminism is everywhere on some level. The only difference is whether or not the majority of women are feminist women, and if it's supported by the respective country's government. I don't believe feminism will be able to gain a majority of women in some countries.

These are factors which help feminism thrive

Democratic or Republic type governments (by election, majority wins)
Anti-Christian governments, governments that champion American Atheism (which is anti-religion, anti-morals, anti-theism)
Governments with strong separation of Church and State
Governments with Affirmative Action policies and Equal Pay to benefit women (therefore giving women independence)
Politically Correct Countries - Examples are America, Britain, and Western Europe because they are forced to repent for colonization, World War II, segregation, and racism (specifically America).
Countries that are liberal or progressive
Countries that are relatively very wealthy (usually have easy credit) which creates a sense of entitlement
Countries where girls are taught it's okay to be sluts
Countries where homosexuality is encouraged, publicly accepted, and promoted
Countries where Zionists control the governments (according to articles Putin has taken steps to prevent the Zionists from taking control of Russia)
Countries that are more like rivals of America or are against Americanism
Countries where girls are taught how to be girls and taught how to be feminine

Every country will have feminists but I believe all the points above will determine the relative populations of feminine, good women and undesirable feminists and unworthy whores
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

^---------What The Adventurer & Tsar said!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

....in addendum, women should be groped when elders and children aren't around (public or not).
Of course, if one knows that she is friends with somebody of that person's good friends group or
the wife or girlfriend of your good friend,then that's off-limits even if she
were to come on to that person. Otherwise, no holds barred. ¡Jajajaja!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!