Poll: Should Odbo be allowed to return to the forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Odbo be allowed to return to the forum?

Yes. He is funny and brilliant. Forgive his rash behavior. This forum isn't the same without him.
56%
No. He is a wacko and racist and contributes nothing useful to this forum. We are better off without his vulgar rantings.
44%

Total votes: 55
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

They do steal bikes in East Asia....
So in other words, you used insults on him that were offensive towards Asians, he got mad and banned you? But slur against black people go unpunished?

Tell us something we do not know. Hypocrisy is nothing new and everyone does it. As long as the final result is satisfactory, who gives a flying f**k?

What other deep lesson do you have for us today, aside from blatant hypocrisy?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

Oh my god! Why are you guys bashing odbo/zboy2? I'm an asian male and I enjoy his posts.

I've seen other members here post more horrible things and they never got banned or reprimanded. Myself is guilty of this and I'm still here.

I don't get the odbo bashing fascination.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Too many old and new members are leaving the forum because of trolls and spammers on HappierAbroad, and because of people like Odbo. I never have a problem with discussions of race or politically incorrect statements--but do it in a way that doesn't turn off new and old members from this forum. Why do you have use racial slurs all the time when posting and using racist images all the time...Sheesh. Anyway, I've been PMs some of the old regulars that have left to come back to the forum again--and it looks like it's working! Thank goodness. I hope the forum can now be improved and can grow again...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If odbo really is causing blacks to leave the forum then isn't he essentially performing a service for free that various businesses and communities pay a fortune for?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Cornfed wrote:If odbo really is causing blacks to leave the forum then isn't he essentially performing a service for free that various businesses and communities pay a fortune for?
See..Cornfed, this is how you make a politically incorrect statement without resorting to cheap, Odbo racial tirades. Comments like these will annoy, but I won't ban you because you didn't resort to cheap racial slurs or stupid racial pictures, or send threatening pm messages to people. You're being civil but racist: That's what I mean when I say its okay to talk about racial topics, but not the way Obdo went about it....
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Cornfed wrote:If odbo really is causing blacks to leave the forum then isn't he essentially performing a service for free that various businesses and communities pay a fortune for?
Ahhh! Good ol' f***ing capitalism! Pigs like you always denouncing evil things, but if a dollar can be made off it, it's perfectly fine! I bet you and Odbo are both illuminati trash sent to divide and spread misinformation. You two definitely are not doing the opposite of evil agendas.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

kai1275 wrote:
Ahhh! Good ol' f***ing capitalism! Pigs like you always denouncing evil things, but if a dollar can be made off it, it's perfectly fine! I bet you and Odbo are both illuminati trash sent to divide and spread misinformation. You two definitely are not doing the opposite of evil agendas.
Shooing away dangerous wildlife so that people can go about their business is not evil.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Why are you guys talking about White this, Black that...? Go to Stormfront for that crap! This site is called 'HappierAbroad', not 'Angry and Racist at Home'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Re: Poll: Should Odbo be allowed to return to the forum?

Post by Rocky Top »

Winston wrote:Odbo has recently been banned for repeatedly violating basic civil boundaries and sending harassing PM's, while ignoring warnings.

viewtopic.php?t=11169

But some of our advisors such as Rock like his posts and will miss him. They find him funny and brilliant. I agree that he is, but he is also out of control, tactless, racist, vulgar, extreme and has low EQ.

What do you all think? Should we make an exception for Odbo just because he is funny and brilliant? Or are we better off without him?

Cast your vote!
Be the alpha male. Stand by the original decision. Don't waiver.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

gsjackson wrote:
Jester wrote:I always enjoy Odbo. The idea of harassment via PM is gross. Harass people via open forum post, please.

Btw glad to note Ranata and Ginger posting here.

it's the the whole (dysfunctional?) family I missed the last couple months.
Welcome back, Jester. I've been trying to quell a proposed euthanization program for baby boomers, but find myself vastly outnumbered. I welcome all reinforcements, especially those chronologically situated such as to have a substantial interest in the proposal's viability.
Haha - great movie script idea - young whippersnappers in CIA/NWO/Pentagon cook up a virus that is age-specific. Wipe out the boomers, save Social Security and Medicare, wipe out pension obligations, eliminate the deficit. How to stop the plot? Recruit a team of aging action heroes - Willis, Schwarzenegger, Stallone. (How else?!)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:Jester I missed you :mrgreen:
Aaahhhh - it means so much more coming from a hottie.

+1 to myself!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow Odbo is registering new accounts here everyday now with anti-zboy1 usernames. It's crazy. Should we just let him come back? It seems that from the poll in this thread, most people want him around anyway.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Winston wrote:Wow Odbo is registering new accounts here everyday now with anti-zboy1 usernames. It's crazy. Should we just let him come back? It seems that from the poll in this thread, most people want him around anyway.
You're crazy Winston. Do not let him in! Odbo is posting new accounts and voting himself in--making it look like people want him back! Look at how we got back some of the old members from before--to come back to the forum. You bring him back and some people will start leaving again-I guarantee you!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:Wow Odbo is registering new accounts here everyday now with anti-zboy1 usernames. It's crazy. Should we just let him come back? It seems that from the poll in this thread, most people want him around anyway.
I thought Brazor was doing that in response to being banned. The current banning of odbo seems to be an unfair response to his posting a thread about the alleged propensity of Asian tech workers to steal trade secrets. I don’t know whether that is true or not, but there is no reason Asians should be above criticism.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Cornfed wrote:
I thought Brazor was doing that in response to being banned. The current banning of odbo seems to be an unfair response to his posting a thread about the alleged propensity of Asian tech workers to steal trade secrets. I don’t know whether that is true or not, but there is no reason Asians should be above criticism.
Odbo and Brazor are the same people with different usernames.