Poll: Should Odbo be allowed to return to the forum?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Odbo be allowed to return to the forum?

Yes. He is funny and brilliant. Forgive his rash behavior. This forum isn't the same without him.
56%
No. He is a wacko and racist and contributes nothing useful to this forum. We are better off without his vulgar rantings.
44%

Total votes: 55
Winston
Site Admin

Poll: Should Odbo be allowed to return to the forum?

Post by Winston »

Odbo has recently been banned for repeatedly violating basic civil boundaries and sending harassing PM's, while ignoring warnings.

viewtopic.php?t=11169

But some of our advisors such as Rock like his posts and will miss him. They find him funny and brilliant. I agree that he is, but he is also out of control, tactless, racist, vulgar, extreme and has low EQ.

What do you all think? Should we make an exception for Odbo just because he is funny and brilliant? Or are we better off without him?

Cast your vote!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ginger
Freshman Poster

bring odbo back

Post by Ginger »

Or I shall make a come back haha! :)

I mean, at least he invokes something other than hate. He is wayyyyyy better than half of the other posters allowed to still post in here.

We already talked about this over dinner. I told you I shall post my opinion haha.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I don't know why Odbo bothers to seen individualized PMs, but the ones I've seen hardly constitute harassment. People need to grow up. As to upsetting spearchuckers, he is doing them a favor. Some of them may seriously believe their affirmative action degrees and jobs are real, that their kind is extremely valuable to society, founded civilization and invented everything etc. The system is set up to implant and enable these bizarre delusions. They are lucky there are places like this on the Internet where they can finally be told the truth.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Y!Answers, city-data, stormfront's opposing views forum,... There are many good sites out there for individuals who want to troll and post crass garbage aimed solely to piss certain people off.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Can you bring him back & revoke his access to sending PMs for 3 months then grant it back?
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Bring him back, stop so being butt-hurt with some of the things he says

he's an unique poster to the forum
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Odbo makes sense sometimes. He IMHO is usually spot-on with the ZOG-based theories and facts.

Yes he condescends with the n-bomb, but also, quite a few other people on here do.

In addendum, if he pi.sses you off, then f.uck his s.hit up via posts/threads, don't be so hypersensitive so much.

People only have as much power as you grant them many o' times.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I think Odbo should return. On many occasions he has contributed some very good content.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

I think Odbo should return. I don't care if he hates anyone, he still is a valuable member of the forum.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Renata wrote:Can you bring him back & revoke his access to sending PMs for 3 months then grant it back?
That's a great idea! I like how your posts have gotten better.

But instead of a 3 month PM ban, make it INDEFINITE. That way, the wussies can't be bullied, but he can still post. I love his posts, especially the more offensive ones! :D

Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga! Why does odbo hate us niggas? :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Renata wrote:Can you bring him back & revoke his access to sending PMs for 3 months then grant it back?
I just checked and it looks like I can. So I've unbanned him and disabled his ability to send PM's. That's a good idea Renata. Kudos to you. It looks like most posters want him back anyway.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I don't know who he is. But couldn't this just be resolved with a block button?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Odbo hasn't returned yet, nor has he read his PM. If any of you are in contact with him through email, feel free to let him know that he is unbanned.

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

ban him
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I always enjoy Odbo. The idea of harassment via PM is gross. Harass people via open forum post, please.

Btw glad to note Ranata and Ginger posting here.

it's the the whole (dysfunctional?) family I missed the last couple months.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."