Cyprus smash and grab by the guvment

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Cyprus smash and grab by the guvment

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

I wonder how many men in Cyprus today wished they had taken up my offer of moving their assets to Switzerland?

Any man who continues to keep his assets in his home jurisdiction thinking that the guvment is not going to steal from you is totally, completely, and utterly insane.

The NWO calls for the abolition of all private property.....You think you own your house? You think you own your bank accounts? You think you own your money?

Think again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... avers.html
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

After a thing like this it's hard to trust any other bank. It's like you have no real authority over your money once it's being kept'. They must all have some affiliation or the other. Should one invest in land or gold & gems & secure them in a safe at home? What about people who save with the UK banks?
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Renata wrote:After a thing like this it's hard to trust any other bank. It's like you have no real authority over your money once it's being kept'. They must all have some affiliation or the other. Should I invest in land or gold & gems & secure them in a safe at home? All my real saving are in the UK.
I have thought about this as well. In my case (the United States) we have executive order explicately saying the government can seize any and all assets in an emergency situation. The way I look at it is you are damned if you do, and damned if you don't. Right now, I am focusing on building up my assets, and then getting the heck out of the US. Also, I am contemplating selling off my stock portfolio and getting into land, even though I think my stock positions are good (they were spooked by the Cyprus deal, but I am not getting out yet, due to some juicy dividend that can build up my cash position).
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Maybe bitcoins will pickup after this.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

zacb wrote:Maybe bitcoins will pickup after this.
I checked out bit coins about 3 or 4 years ago...can't remember how long ago it was. My determination at the time was that it seemed to be very much a scam. The people behind them were not willing to be public figures and it looked like they were trying to create a speculative market that they would be able to make money off. And with bit coins raising rapidly in recent times that is exactly what is happening. Those who hoarded bit coins 3 or 4 years ago are now selling them to people at USD60 or so...

You think the guys who created it do not have the ability to mint new "bit coins" without anyone knowing about it?

In the end you have to link "money" to something tangible. Be that platinum, gold, silver or time.

It is not such a good idea to use gold since the rothchilds control so much gold today that they can influence the price of it...but some people want to use gold.

In the man bank we will use USD, EUR, GBP for a while....we will also back "man dollars" with platinum, gold and silver. We will also have a version of a "time bank" where men can buy and sell "man-hours".

For my money the concept of a "man-hour" as a currency is one of the best concepts there is. I think that is better than gold, silver, platinum etc.

Why? Because money is merely the basis of exchange, the basis of exchanging labour and storing up the proceeds of labour. That is what "money" really is.

So when we want some other man to labour for us we pay him with "money". But the issue around "money" is that it creates the mind set that the amount of "money" is limited and therefore men will not labour unless they are paid "money". This puts a cap on the labour that men will do. And it is the labour of men that builds civilisations.

What if we recognised that the labour of men was a relatively unlimited resource and when a man worked he could save up his man-hours in a "time-bank" and trade those man hours for some other mans labour when he wanted another man to labour for him? Now THAT would produce the concept that "money" was abundant and that if you can just find something useful to do for some other man he can "pay" you from the credits in his time-bank account.

Similarly. Women could participate because they could sell their "woman-hours" to men for something the men valued.

The men would soon figure out that what was really needed was food, shelter, utilities etc and they would be moving out of cities back into the countryside and growing their own food rather than completely disconnecting themselves from the source of their food and water.

So I see the "man-bank" as the way of the future...though we will have to have a transitionary period where we still use their fiat money because so many other people ONLY use their fiat money. But now the cyprus thing has happened? Any man who is not signing up to the man-bank and wanting the man bank to be created?

Well? Good luck protecting your money from your guvment.

I don't have any sympathy for men in the west any more...I have created everything they said they wanted, everything they needed, and what did they do? They called me a "scammer" and said I was dishonest in the main.

And then they KEEP THEIR MONEY IN BANKS!! LOL!!!

Men in the west deserve everything that is happening to them. They hate on and shit on men who care about them and try to help them. Well? How did that work out for men in the west, eh?

http://www.man-bank.com
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Fiat currency is slavery. People were sold an idea to work for something with no intrinsic value and is essentially worthless.

Barter was the most common method of change.
Bronze coinage was the next most common medium of paying for goods.
Silver was very valuable by historical standards. Comparing that today where it's intrinsically undervalued.
Gold was the currency of the aristocrats, royals, elites, and used as for expensive purchases.

Fiat currency? Completely worthless. It's a pyramid scheme designed to concentrate wealth and all the financial power into the hands of a select, shadowy, and secretive cabal. The majority of the gold supply is sitting in Central Banks, Investment Banks, and major Repositories (which is part of their grand scheme. Removing all the real stores of wealth to financially enslave people in serfdom).

They are also attempting to control the global food supply. Introducing GMOs, toxic additives, and killing off the bees (and natural pollinators) so they can create GMO-Bees which only pollinate GMO crops. The American government even introduced a bill that can make growing a garden illegal and selling food you grow illegal. Most districts already ban ownership of most animals or require licenses which is also restricting freedom.

It's all about control and concentrating power into a secretive cabal.