Foreign women on dating sites

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Many islands in the Philippines have a gender ratio of 18:1 female to male. I knew an old filipino dude who lived in a half finished shack behind our subdivision and HE had two young girls, one with a kid. (he had a couple of hot daughters too but he was STRICT) The guards at my building each had multiple girlfriends, even on their lowly salaries. I also knew a guy, who had a decent job, who was supporting two independent families, each with 3 or 4 kids, each totally unaware of the other.

YES there is a shortage of deeick there. How else can you explain these women who work their asses off all day to take care of some older, lazy, no job having, pot bellied dude, who drinks and plays cards all day? Those bashers who say it is all about money NEVER have an answer for that one. The same when I mention the poor ass student, a halfway decent looking white dude, who had the hottest girl I seen there supporting him. But those who want to say it is all about money and p4p never have answers for stories like those.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

The_Adventurer wrote:Many islands in the Philippines have a gender ratio of 18:1 female to male. I knew an old filipino dude who lived in a half finished shack behind our subdivision and HE had two young girls, one with a kid. (he had a couple of hot daughters too but he was STRICT) The guards at my building each had multiple girlfriends, even on their lowly salaries. I also knew a guy, who had a decent job, who was supporting two independent families, each with 3 or 4 kids, each totally unaware of the other.

YES there is a shortage of deeick there. How else can you explain these women who work their asses off all day to take care of some older, lazy, no job having, pot bellied dude, who drinks and plays cards all day? Those bashers who say it is all about money NEVER have an answer for that one. The same when I mention the poor a** student, a halfway decent looking white dude, who had the hottest girl I seen there supporting him. But those who want to say it is all about money and p4p never have answers for stories like those.
LOL how could they have a ratio of 18:1? That big of a discrepancy sounds impossible.