Winston look-alike picks up cute girl!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Winston look-alike picks up cute girl!

Post by Falcon »

Watch at 3:30 as Winston's twin picks up this pretty young lady in Thailand. Just look at that buzzcut and chubby round face. :wink: (The video was actually produced in Laos though, but filmed in Thailand.)

This hardly ever happens in Taiwan!

This song is called "Sao That Phanom" / สาวธาตุพนม / ສາວຫາດຂາດຮັກ which means "Young Lady of That Phanom." Wat Phra That Phanom is a temple just south of the city of Nakhon Phanom in northern Thailand, on the border with Laos. This is a big pilgrimage site for Thais. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wat_Phra_That_Phanom

The sypnosis is that a young woman goes to the That Phanom temple to pray for a soulmate.

So why not try dragging Winston over to Thailand or even Laos? :D
clowny
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston look-alike picks up cute girl!

Post by clowny »

Falcon wrote:So why not try dragging Winston over to Thailand or even Laos? :D
Now there's an idea. Winston gives us reams of information on his visits to the phillipines and taiwan, neither of which I have any interest in. I could never be attracted to a phillipino women, no matter how friendly they are, because they have monkey faces and they all seem like dirty whores.

I wish he would visit SE asia (thailand, laos, vietnam) and provide feedback on the women and the culture.

BTW, the martial arts wizard Panom Yeerum (screen-name Tony Jaa) is the best thing that has ever come from Laos. I mean, this guy puts even Bruce Lee to shame, yet he still recieves scarce recognition in the western world. It's a shame he hasn't been in more western cinema.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Winston look-alike picks up cute girl!

Post by marklambo »

clowny wrote:
Falcon wrote:So why not try dragging Winston over to Thailand or even Laos? :D
Now there's an idea. Winston gives us reams of information on his visits to the phillipines and taiwan, neither of which I have any interest in. I could never be attracted to a phillipino women, no matter how friendly they are, because they have monkey faces and they all seem like dirty whores.

I wish he would visit SE asia (thailand, laos, vietnam) and provide feedback on the women and the culture.

BTW, the martial arts wizard Panom Yeerum (screen-name Tony Jaa) is the best thing that has ever come from Laos. I mean, this guy puts even Bruce Lee to shame, yet he still recieves scarce recognition in the western world. It's a shame he hasn't been in more western cinema.
I couldn't help but just sit here laughing about your comment on their faces lmao
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.