SRS question for Winston and anyone else who's been to Philippines

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster

Post by WiseTruth »

OutWest wrote:
WiseTruth wrote:
davewe wrote:
OutWest wrote:
jboy wrote:Men who beat their wives here in the Philippines are seen as lowest of the low scum. Wife beating is not tolerated although it does happen at the brown trash ghetto pinoy level. Normal pinoys won't tolerate wife beating at all.

Common misconception is that pinays are submissive but that isn't the case, they are feminine and knows their place but it does not mean a normal pinay girl will put up with abuse or with an emotionally stunted man. Wife beaters are seen as half-man here.

Now, if we are talking of playful bedroom spanking and dominance I am sure filipinas are a good candidate for that if she is really into you and you have a solid relationship together. I seem to find pinays to really be reciprocal and wanting to please their man in the bedroom aspect and that is a good thing :)

A good Pinay is respectful and cooperative. She is not submissive in a lap-dog sort of way that so many idiot expats seem to want. All too often, the foreign men coming here are in fact complete degenerates just looking for a dog to screw...a hole in the mattress to service them. Their fat asses are nothing but empty dead souls looking for a victim to suck the life out of. Very few decent me show up here.

Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
You have shown remarkable restraint in this thread. Anyone who ever touched my daughter in a violent way would be dead before they hit the ground!
That's what we would expect any ordinary father in America to say about his AW daughter.

More relevant is whether fathers like you are instilling values and discipline to your daughters so that they are feminine, respectful towards men, and marriage-worthy.

That of course is a worthy goal- to have a daughter raised to be dutiful, feminine and marriage worthy.
The man also should be marriage worthy, rather than just a drooling brute. Why is it that drooling brutes think that
they are somehow OWED respect, and somehow, beatings will bring respect? Beatings may bring fear, but they will not bring respect. Respect requires a man with a vibrant soul and an innate sense of decency, a sense of fair-play and morality. Such men do not need to beat their wives. They pick good women from good families and tend to breed more of the same.

The "I want to beat my wife" group will continue to live alone or in their mother's basement while they crush beer cans on their heads, read p**n, post fake pics of themselves on Date in Asia(instead of the grossly overweight behemoth with hairy hands and no neck that they really are.) and spend their time online complaining how they can't find any good wimins that will respect them. Don't they ever realize that they are just looking in the wrong place? They should head down to the local zoo to find their mate...some knuckle dragging degenerate like themselves...that just can't understand why he "Can't get no respect and no wimins eider!"

No one owes you respect. Respect is earned. The drooling brutes group is pretty unlikely to qualify in that department.
I guess I will stick with Dave on this one... so Dave WINS today's prize! That's right, Dave just won 50 rounds of handgun ammunition in the caliber of his choice! Hopefully, he has a 44mag as I have plenty of extra...

Outwest
Dave has won nothing.

I'd like to hear from him, since I specifically addressed HIM, and no one else.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

davewe wrote:
clowny wrote:
I doubt anyone here is stupid enough to take a vacation to the phillipines and brutalise random women IN THE PHILLIPINES. We are talking about finding a phillipino woman to make our wife, then taking her back to our home country, treating her with love and respect BUT BEING MAN ENOUGH TO ENFORCE PHYSICAL DISCIPLINE WHEN THE NEED FOR IT ARISES. At least that's what I'm talking about anyway. That's probably the way things were in america in the 1970's and earlier, before women became a protected species via the feminist-extremist police state.
Thanks for the clarification. I'm glad you made your position clearer.

So let me summarize what I think I have heard. You would find a Pinay in PI to fall in love with you and treat her well and promise her family that you will treat her well, because after all you are not "stupid enough" to brutalize women IN THE PHILIPPINES. But then you would begin the Visa process to bring her back home (a lengthy and expensive process which takes nearly a year), bring her to the U.S., marry her, and then ENFORCE PHYSICAL DISCIPLINE (only when needed of course). And you will assume, because you are home and not in the Philippines, where you are not stupid enough to "discipline" her, that you will be safe and can "enforce" her with impunity.

In order to make your plan work, I would encourage you to avoid provincial girls and stick to the Westernized Manila/Cubu girls. Why? Girls from the provinces are much too good with the bolo and you will find yourself on the receiving end of bolo justice.

This notion that these simple Filipinas are meek, submissive girls is hysterical.
Well, I need to clarify further. I personally have no intention of marrying a phillipino woman. What i've been talking about is just a "what if" scenario. Also, if she attacked me with a bolo, she will just be disarmed and recieve further beatings.

I want to marry an ethiopian woman.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

WiseTruth wrote:
OutWest wrote:
WiseTruth wrote:
davewe wrote:
OutWest wrote:
A good Pinay is respectful and cooperative. She is not submissive in a lap-dog sort of way that so many idiot expats seem to want. All too often, the foreign men coming here are in fact complete degenerates just looking for a dog to screw...a hole in the mattress to service them. Their fat asses are nothing but empty dead souls looking for a victim to suck the life out of. Very few decent me show up here.

Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
You have shown remarkable restraint in this thread. Anyone who ever touched my daughter in a violent way would be dead before they hit the ground!
That's what we would expect any ordinary father in America to say about his AW daughter.

More relevant is whether fathers like you are instilling values and discipline to your daughters so that they are feminine, respectful towards men, and marriage-worthy.

That of course is a worthy goal- to have a daughter raised to be dutiful, feminine and marriage worthy.
The man also should be marriage worthy, rather than just a drooling brute. Why is it that drooling brutes think that
they are somehow OWED respect, and somehow, beatings will bring respect? Beatings may bring fear, but they will not bring respect. Respect requires a man with a vibrant soul and an innate sense of decency, a sense of fair-play and morality. Such men do not need to beat their wives. They pick good women from good families and tend to breed more of the same.

The "I want to beat my wife" group will continue to live alone or in their mother's basement while they crush beer cans on their heads, read p**n, post fake pics of themselves on Date in Asia(instead of the grossly overweight behemoth with hairy hands and no neck that they really are.) and spend their time online complaining how they can't find any good wimins that will respect them. Don't they ever realize that they are just looking in the wrong place? They should head down to the local zoo to find their mate...some knuckle dragging degenerate like themselves...that just can't understand why he "Can't get no respect and no wimins eider!"

No one owes you respect. Respect is earned. The drooling brutes group is pretty unlikely to qualify in that department.
I guess I will stick with Dave on this one... so Dave WINS today's prize! That's right, Dave just won 50 rounds of handgun ammunition in the caliber of his choice! Hopefully, he has a 44mag as I have plenty of extra...

Outwest
Dave has won nothing.

You are sounding really stupid. First, this is a public forum so if you want PRIVATE communication you should use PM to do so. Anything else is fair game. Secondly, Dave has in fact won something. What, you now own my weapons and ammo? LOL Dave has won the box of Ammo as I indicated and I have already made arrangements to have it dropped off in Portland as he might wish. You sound like a real wife-beating arrogant guy who not only loves to beat women but also thinks he now runs this forum. Why don't you try beating someone who is more of a challenge?
Keep up the good work, if Dave thinks he can use the target practice I should up the WINNINGS to two boxes. What a hoot!

Outwest
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

clowny wrote: That's probably the way things were in america in the 1970's and earlier, before women became a protected species via the feminist-extremist police state.
No, not to my knowledge. And I was there. My strong sense is that domestic violence in the U.S. has grown dramatically in recent decades as part of the general coarsening and degradation of culture, and also as a response to male-female hostility engendered by feminism. Feminists haven't so much made women a protected species as made them far more vulnerable in a hostile environment.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

gsjackson wrote:
clowny wrote: That's probably the way things were in america in the 1970's and earlier, before women became a protected species via the feminist-extremist police state.
No, not to my knowledge. And I was there. My strong sense is that domestic violence in the U.S. has grown dramatically in recent decades as part of the general coarsening and degradation of culture, and also as a response to male-female hostility engendered by feminism. Feminists haven't so much made women a protected species as made them far more vulnerable in a hostile environment.
When I referred to what happened in the past, I'm not talking about senseless wife-bashing by drunken brutes. I think what was considered socially acceptable back in those days would not be acceptable today. In the 1950's for example, a good man would have loved and protected his wife and kids but understood when a backhand was required to keep her emotional outbursts under control.

Even Sean Connery agrees with me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

Of course today, a man who did such a thing would be considered an evil brute and an abuser who needs to be thrown in jail.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

clowny wrote:When I referred to what happened in the past, I'm not talking about senseless wife-bashing by drunken brutes. I think what was considered socially acceptable back in those days would not be acceptable today. In the 1950's for example, a good man would have loved and protected his wife and kids but understood when a backhand was required to keep her emotional outbursts under control.

Even Sean Connery agrees with me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

Of course today, a man who did such a thing would be considered an evil brute and an abuser who needs to be thrown in jail.
I am a huge Connery fan and remember the Barbara Walters interview and the storm of controversy that followed it quite well, but we are getting pretty far off topic. The topic wasn't whether an international superstar can backhand his wife of 40 years a time or two. The topic was whether an ordinary guy can go to the Philippines and find a submissive girl he can "discipline" and a family who would tolerate his disciplining her.

I have two kids. In general I am against corporal punishment. But I would be lying if I didn't admit I had swatted my son on the bottom a time or two when he was a toddler. OTOH, my ex wife lost her cool and smacked him in the mouth. That was intolerable and crossed the line to me and I let her know it!

So can I imagine a scenario in which a woman is so out of control that a smack on the bottom would be appropriate - sure! But my sense is that that was not what some of the guys on this thread were talking about.

I still believe it is the height of foolishness to travel halfway around the world to find a woman someone believes can be hit as a control. Frankly there are much better reasons to look for foreign women. Personally I prefer giving my girl my c0ck rather than the back of my hand - but hey, that's just me lol!
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

WiseTruth wrote: More relevant is whether fathers like you are instilling values and discipline to your daughters so that they are feminine, respectful towards men, and marriage-worthy.

Dave has won nothing.

Gee I feel so honored to be called out personally and by name at that. So I assume your question refers to the quote above. OK:

As a parent and a father, first and foremost my responsibility is for the safety and security of my children. And that certainly includes protecting my daughter against anyone who might lay a hand on her. That also includes teaching her that she should not tolerate anyone hitting her. Teaching a girl to tolerate that is not teaching her respect towards men.

Now there are a boatload of other things on the list that I am responsible for as a father (providing a good home, food on the table, a good education, etc.) Somewhere on that list (though far from the top) might be whether she respects her husband. As to ensuring she is marriage-worthy, I will never teach her that marriage-worthy means tolerating a man who will beat her.

My interests here are purely selfish. Frankly if someone wants to hit his wife who am I to stop him. But I want to retire in PI in a few years and am horrified by the degenerates I see and read about who visit and sometimes expat there. As Outwest has said often, I avoid them when I am traveling and will be very cautious with expats when I retire.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
OutWest wrote: Why is it that drooling brutes think that
they are somehow OWED respect, and somehow, beatings will bring respect? Beatings may bring fear, but they will not bring respect. Respect requires a man with a vibrant soul and an innate sense of decency, a sense of fair-play and morality.
Females have no concept of those things and don't respect them, as evidenced by the preference of Western women for scumbags. Proto-people like women, dogs and children only respect strength. If you have the ability inflict punishment and do so with consistent predictability when they misbehave then they will respect you. If not they won't. Any thought that they respect anything else is simply your fantasy and projection. What is more, they want men to put them in their place and relieve them of the burden of freedom, which is grievous for their tiny female minds to bear. Females want to be around strong men who will keep them on the straight and narrow and protect them, not sniveling manginas who make them want to vomit blood by treating them as equals. Your outlook is a recipe for social destruction, as Western regimes have proven. Young men reading the forum should recognize this.
Manhood 101.

There is a place for for kindness, gentleness, play, etc. We all know that. We all get that. What Cornfed is stating is the part we have FORGOTTEN.
Thanks for the manhood tips. Spend years working in third-world shit-holes
in the security sector and then please report back on your manhood ideas.
MEN who have (vs US "guys") understand violence. It is our profession. We get that.
Extreme violence that panty-wastes back in their offices cannot imagine.
Men who have lived those lives often want very peaceful homes with an excellent women
where beating her is not on the horizon.

If you pick women that seem to need back-handing or beating...(Dark skin to hide the bruises no less!) you have bad judgement about yourself and the woman you pick.
But suit yourself and see how it works out. For myself, I will plant orchards and raise
Children. It's a pretty good second half for life.

Outwest
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

davewe wrote:
WiseTruth wrote: More relevant is whether fathers like you are instilling values and discipline to your daughters so that they are feminine, respectful towards men, and marriage-worthy.

Dave has won nothing.

Gee I feel so honored to be called out personally and by name at that. So I assume your question refers to the quote above. OK:

As a parent and a father, first and foremost my responsibility is for the safety and security of my children. And that certainly includes protecting my daughter against anyone who might lay a hand on her. That also includes teaching her that she should not tolerate anyone hitting her. Teaching a girl to tolerate that is not teaching her respect towards men.

Now there are a boatload of other things on the list that I am responsible for as a father (providing a good home, food on the table, a good education, etc.) Somewhere on that list (though far from the top) might be whether she respects her husband. As to ensuring she is marriage-worthy, I will never teach her that marriage-worthy means tolerating a man who will beat her.

My interests here are purely selfish. Frankly if someone wants to hit his wife who am I to stop him. But I want to retire in PI in a few years and am horrified by the degenerates I see and read about who visit and sometimes expat there. As Outwest has said often, I avoid them when I am traveling and will be very cautious with expats when I retire.
Hey Davewe, turns out WiseTruth is a former HA member, Swincor, who was banned by Winston for being a troll to the site. I've banned hm again, since he was acting up. I just realized WiseTruth was Swincor, since they share the same IP address. Good thing I checked because I recognized his trollish posts from the past. These guys keep popping up from time-to-time, LOL. Have to be vigilant!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
Jester wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
OutWest wrote: Why is it that drooling brutes think that
they are somehow OWED respect, and somehow, beatings will bring respect? Beatings may bring fear, but they will not bring respect. Respect requires a man with a vibrant soul and an innate sense of decency, a sense of fair-play and morality.
Females have no concept of those things and don't respect them, as evidenced by the preference of Western women for scumbags. Proto-people like women, dogs and children only respect strength. If you have the ability inflict punishment and do so with consistent predictability when they misbehave then they will respect you. If not they won't. Any thought that they respect anything else is simply your fantasy and projection. What is more, they want men to put them in their place and relieve them of the burden of freedom, which is grievous for their tiny female minds to bear. Females want to be around strong men who will keep them on the straight and narrow and protect them, not sniveling manginas who make them want to vomit blood by treating them as equals. Your outlook is a recipe for social destruction, as Western regimes have proven. Young men reading the forum should recognize this.
Manhood 101.

There is a place for for kindness, gentleness, play, etc. We all know that. We all get that. What Cornfed is stating is the part we have FORGOTTEN.
Thanks for the manhood tips. Spend years working in third-world shit-holes
in the security sector and then please report back on your manhood ideas.
MEN who have (vs US "guys") understand violence. It is our profession. We get that.
Extreme violence that panty-wastes back in their offices cannot imagine.
Men who have lived those lives often want very peaceful homes with an excellent women
where beating her is not on the horizon.

If you pick women that seem to need back-handing or beating...(Dark skin to hide the bruises no less!) you have bad judgement about yourself and the woman you pick.
But suit yourself and see how it works out. For myself, I will plant orchards and raise
Children. It's a pretty good second half for life.

Outwest
I am always bemused by guys who brag about martial arts and killing skills and assume noone else has them.

Orchards are nice, yes.

Since YOU do not live in this HELL, and I do, I guess I am the one who knows what is missing in men here, better than you.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Hitting a woman is way outside my frame of reference, and my instinct is to agree with Outwest that if you are inclined ever to hit your wife you have chosen badly. However, I'm nobody's exhibit A for establishing succesful relationships with women, and looking back I think often that can be attributed to a certain wishy-washyness on my part.

The Connery interview surprised me. It's perhaps worth noting that two years after the interview he was named People Magazine's "sexiest man alive" at age 60. I fear that may say something about what women really want. God knows there are plenty of AW who seem to want to provoke you to strike them. Maybe they are just dead set on knowing what the boundaries are, and insist on pushing until the man lets them know in no uncertain terms.

I can't imagine living with someone I had hit, but maybe that's why I'm not marriage material.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

zboy1 wrote:
Hey Davewe, turns out WiseTruth is a former HA member, Swincor, who was banned by Winston for being a troll to the site. I've banned hm again, since he was acting up. I just realized WiseTruth was Swincor, since they share the same IP address. Good thing I checked because I recognized his trollish posts from the past. These guys keep popping up from time-to-time, LOL. Have to be vigilant!
Thanks! I remember Swincor well.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

gsjackson wrote:Maybe they are just dead set on knowing what the boundaries are, and insist on pushing until the man lets them know in no uncertain terms.
Exactly.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:The Connery interview surprised me. It's perhaps worth noting that two years after the interview he was named People Magazine's "sexiest man alive" at age 60. I fear that may say something about what women really want. God knows there are plenty of AW who seem to want to provoke you to strike them. Maybe they are just dead set on knowing what the boundaries are, and insist on pushing until the man lets them know in no uncertain terms.
That is of course what is known in Internet-speak as a shit test. Women will test the men who own them to reassure themselves that they are in the care of a strong and responsible owner. After all, if a man can't even handle her then he is not going to be much use defending her and the kids from marauding lions or whatever, and if he is so uncaring as to not correct her obviously bad behavior then there is nothing stopping her from ruining her life doing silly stuff. Therefore a woman will play up from time to time in the hopes of receiving a good belting to put her back in her place, and thus reassured that she is in safe hands, will be happy again.