SRS question for Winston and anyone else who's been to Philippines

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
clowny
Freshman Poster

SRS question for Winston and anyone else who's been to Philippines

Post by clowny »

Is it part of phillipino culture for a man to beat his wife if she is misbehaving? I have been told this by a phillipino man but I don't know if there's any truth to it.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: SRS question for winston and anyone else whose been to R

Post by Jester »

clowny wrote:Is it part of phillipino culture for a man to beat his wife if she is misbehaving? I have been told this by a phillipino man but I don't know if there's any truth to it.
Hmm it appears some have at least thought of doing so...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 436AAE5m70

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/274705

:D :D :D
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

clowny wrote:Is it part of phillipino culture for a man to beat his wife if she is misbehaving? I have been told this by a phillipino man but I don't know if there's any truth to it.
Yes, just like with some in the US, there are those who beat their wives. I see black eyes and such.
This is not likely to be due to the Mr being some kind of disciplinarian. LOL
More likely would be the man came home drunk and a fight with the Mrs ensued. Alcohol and its related abuses are rampant here.

Now spanking adult women might be fun for some if they are into it, but otherwise it is not normal and is considered abuse when folks are sober. Women in the Philippines are pretty well advanced as far as their place in the society in general.
If you are a foreigner, it is likely a poor choice for the aspiring wife-beater.

I have a daughter by my first wife who is with me now.(She is a dual US/Philippines citizen) She is young teen and growing fast. When she is older, a man who lays a hand on her will have made a very poor choice about his future health.

Interesting Filipino comment off Jester's posted link:

"I only got spanked when I was a kid. Then I reached my teens, all I got was a "sermon" or my allowance was cut, or house arrest for the weekend. Spanking ADULT kids, I do not think this is normal and I haven't heard of such in my circle of friends and family. I think this is just your wife's fetish. Sorry, I am not into such fetish.

Add: Bhuwisit: I like you last your last comment. American men spank their wives ? Have you also adopted this American way of domesticating a wife ? Hmmm, interesting."

Outwest
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

OutWest wrote:
clowny wrote: If you are a foreigner, it is likely a poor choice for the aspiring wife-beater.
Well what would be a good choice for such an endeavour. Maybe a japanese woman?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

clowny wrote:
OutWest wrote:
clowny wrote: If you are a foreigner, it is likely a poor choice for the aspiring wife-beater.
Well what would be a good choice for such an endeavour.
:lol:
This question occurred IMMEDIATELY to me, as well!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
clowny wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Well what would be a good choice for such an endeavour.
This question occurred IMMEDIATELY to me, as well!

I think wife beaters do no stand out at all in the lower classes within Mexico.
Of course, when living in the underclass as such, maybe Conchita's brother will drop
by and stab you because he is drunk also...oh well...so many problems could be solved at once! LOL
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

clowny wrote:Maybe a japanese woman?

I'm thinking Ethiopia, West Africa, India, Middle East, lower-class Latin America. Russia seems a possibility. I read a feminist survey lamenting the fact that a huge majority of women in Ethiopia and India expected a husband to spank his wife if dinner wasn't ready on time. Younger women were MORE likely to feel this way.

Schoolgirls get caned in Thailand and Vietnam, so women there would be accustomed to the possibility.

Japan is a GREAT idea. Maybe more playful than serious there? And I think when it comes to the playful stuff, Argentina may be as open to it as England or Scotland. (Not that I've been there.)

OutWest's point about caution when dealing with a local is understandable. But it doesn't mean it wouldn't work well if living outside the home country, in a non-feminist third country. And I suspect no-one has ever gone to jail anywhere in the world for delivering a simple hand-spanking to his wife. But no need to be the first.

In my case, the possibility of physical discipline would definitely be covered, discreetly but clearly, with a girl's parents before we got hitched. A lot of girls get dressed in front of mothers, sisters etc. at family events, so there are no secrets.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
I think wife beaters do no stand out at all in the lower classes within Mexico.
Of course, when living in the underclass as such, maybe Conchita's brother will drop
by and stab you because he is drunk also...oh well...so many problems could be solved at once! LOL

Seriously do you think Mexico would be more appropriate than the Philippines for a guy who spanks his woman?

I'm kinda surprised, I thought the Phil's were even more conservative and religious, women even more submissive (at least if handled right).

Certainly I cannot imagine any Latin woman NOT needing occasional discipline.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Jester wrote:I'm thinking Ethiopia, West Africa, India, Middle East, lower-class Latin America. Russia seems a possibility. I read a feminist survey lamenting the fact that a huge majority of women in Ethiopia and India expected a husband to spank his wife if dinner wasn't ready on time. Younger women were MORE likely to feel this way.

Schoolgirls get caned in Thailand and Vietnam, so women there would be accustomed to the possibility.

Japan is a GREAT idea. Maybe more playful than serious there? And I think when it comes to the playful stuff, Argentina may be as open to it as England or Scotland. (Not that I've been there.)

OutWest's point about caution when dealing with a local is understandable. But it doesn't mean it wouldn't work well if living outside the home country, in a non-feminist third country. And I suspect no-one has ever gone to jail anywhere in the world for delivering a simple hand-spanking to his wife. But no need to be the first.
Phenomenal post! Now that you mention ethiopia, I definately think a woman from that country would be a good choice. Although, I can't imagine ever having to physically discipline an ethiopian woman...they are such angelic creatures.

I didn't know about thai and viet girls getting caned. Do the boys get caned too?
Jester wrote: In my case, the possibility of physical discipline would definitely be covered, discreetly but clearly, with a girl's parents before we got hitched. A lot of girls get dressed in front of mothers, sisters etc. at family events, so there are no secrets.
How do you bring this up with her parents? Do you seriously think they would agree to this kind of arrangement?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

clowny wrote: Now that you mention ethiopia, I definately think a woman from that country would be a good choice. Although, I can't imagine ever having to physically discipline an ethiopian woman...they are such angelic creatures.
I'm with you. If they're obedient and respectful they won't need to be spanked too much. Maybe a couple of times anyway so they have something to complain (i.e. brag) to their gf's about (favorite female pastime).
clowny wrote: I didn't know about thai and viet girls getting caned. Do the boys get caned too?
Yes, in Thailand. Don't know about VN. Haha and of course there is Singapore...
clowny wrote: How do you bring this up with her parents? Do you seriously think they would agree to this kind of arrangement?
Well, I spanked my ex in front of her mother before we married, so I guess that was out in the open. :lol: (We had been playing around, she maced me, I washed my eyes and came out of the bathroom, back into the kitchen and let her have it good. Her mother seemed to find it amusing. "He has a hard hand, doesn't he?" she asked her daughter, and kept cooking. Okra, corn and pork chops as I remember.)

But going forward, I think if you have ALREADY won the parents' trust, and if they see that you are firmly in charge and their daughter obeys you, they'll accept it... IF they're from a non-feminist culture.

Sell the mother first. The mother is most likely to bring the subject up, and when it comes up, just be forthright. Say,

"I'll always take good care of her, and I won't ever spank her, unless {frown} she does something really wrong.................... or {wink} I just feel like it..."

The mother will be angry, flabbergasted, impressed, and happy her daughter has a real man, all at once. Be matter-of-fact, hang tough.

With the dad, it's different. No mention of anything playful or fun. Just say you'll take care of his daughter, and you will live up to your responsibilities, and fulfill your role as a provider and as head of the house.

"I'll be in charge, and she'll be happy."

Dads eat that shit up.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

no.....wtf who told you this is obviously wrong
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Jester wrote:I'm with you. If they're obedient and respectful they won't need to be spanked too much. Maybe a couple of times anyway so they have something to complain (i.e. brag) to their gf's about (favorite female pastime).

Yes, in Thailand. Don't know about VN. Haha and of course there is Singapore...

Well, I spanked my ex in front of her mother before we married, so I guess that was out in the open. :lol: (We had been playing around, she maced me, I washed my eyes and came out of the bathroom, back into the kitchen and let her have it good. Her mother seemed to find it amusing. "He has a hard hand, doesn't he?" she asked her daughter, and kept cooking. Okra, corn and pork chops as I remember.)

But going forward, I think if you have ALREADY won the parents' trust, and if they see that you are firmly in charge and their daughter obeys you, they'll accept it... IF they're from a non-feminist culture.

Sell the mother first. The mother is most likely to bring the subject up, and when it comes up, just be forthright. Say,

"I'll always take good care of her, and I won't ever spank her, unless {frown} she does something really wrong.................... or {wink} I just feel like it..."

The mother will be angry, flabbergasted, impressed, and happy her daughter has a real man, all at once. Be matter-of-fact, hang tough.

With the dad, it's different. No mention of anything playful or fun. Just say you'll take care of his daughter, and you will live up to your responsibilities, and fulfill your role as a provider and as head of the house.

"I'll be in charge, and she'll be happy."

Dads eat that shit up.
Are you talking about bending her over your knee and spanking her on the backside in the same fashion that you spank a child for being naughty? I'm talking about brutalising them in such a way that will instill fear so they won't step out of line again, without displaying obvious signs of battery like black eyes, swollen face, split lips. I suppose it's all about where you land your shots.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

clowny wrote:Are you talking about bending her over your knee and spanking her on the backside in the same fashion that you spank a child for being naughty? I'm talking about brutalising them in such a way that will instill fear so they won't step out of line again, without displaying obvious signs of battery like black eyes, swollen face, split lips.
Isn't that the whole point of spanking someone like a child? If you want to scale it up a bit, use something like a sjambok.
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster

Post by WiseTruth »

OutWest wrote:I have a daughter by my first wife who is with me now.(She is a dual US/Philippines citizen) She is young teen and growing fast. When she is older, a man who lays a hand on her will have made a very poor choice about his future health.
This attitude is similar to that of the feminist police state in the west. The real question is whether your daughter is well-behaved, respectful of men, and therefore worthy for marriage. The burden and responsibility are on her to conduct herself properly towards her husband.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote: I have a daughter by my first wife who is with me now.(She is a dual US/Philippines citizen) She is young teen and growing fast. When she is older, a man who lays a hand on her will have made a very poor choice about his future health.
You are just like asshole parents trying to stop their rotten kids being disciplined in school. You suck.