Why does nearly everyone have tattoos these days?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Re: Why does nearly everyone have tattoos these days?

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I agree tattoos are nasty, ugly and low class, especially on girls. That's why so many people have them, because they fit in those categories.
They are a perfect example of the typical low class, poor taste, and stupidity of western society.

Here's an Australian study linking lower IQ's with tattoos, not really a surprise I guess:

http://therealnewsoftheworld.blogspot.c ... s-and.html

I have slept with many girls, and am proud to say not a single one has had a tattoo. I screen some of them before meeting and ask, and have not met the ones that admitted they had them. But even when I forgot or didn't screen them, and scored, I've been lucky and never had a girl with them. I have seen one I scored with post pics on facebook of her new tattoo, so I got her before she got that ugly crap. Luckily the number of Pinays that have them is quite small, because they are seen as dirty there and I agree. I've noticed that most of the foreign guys there have them, so I tell girls I don't have them and don't like them either and they appreciate that, since they prefer guys without them. I'm hoping I can keep my streak of no tattoo girls going forever.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Moretorque, it's not just the US that has tattoos now. They are becoming increasingly popular in Asia too. I've seen many Chinese girls now have them too, and even in Philippines and Thailand as well. Even Dianne, who is very down to earth, has several tattoos.

Why? What's the appeal? And why don't tattoo getters think about the consequences of regretting them later on? Or how they may not be able to get a decent job if they have a tattoo? Etc. Why are they necessary anyway? I see them as 100 percent unnecessary. If you love artwork, then go to an art museum or decorate your home with artwork. You don't need to permanently put artwork on your body that can't be removed if you change your mind later. Gee whiz. Doesn't make sense, and is completely unnecessary. I'm not surprised that tattoos are associated with low IQ. I don't usually see high IQ people or great intellectuals getting tattoos.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I forgot, not everybody is stuck in one place like me and you get around the entire planet regularly also I noticed James Bond has posted a photo of you walking on the moon as well.

Where did the Tattoo craze start? what country. There are really stupid people everywhere and of all nationalities who fall into fades even if they are detrimental long term and short sighted.

Another thing you must always consider Winston is a lot of people are not happy with their bodies and want art to jazz it up in order to try and get attention. Not everybody's body is naturally a Rembrandt like yours...... :wink:
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:Wouldn't it suck if you got a tattoo and then regretted it? lol

I don't understand something. When someone is about to get a tattoo, doesn't the thought enter their mind that, "What if I regret getting this tattoo? What then? I'm screwed."? I asked Rock this question and he was wondering the same thing. Maybe we should ask someone with tattoos about it.

I would think that logically, the benefits of getting a tattoo (cause it looks cool, expression of art on my body, etc) are far outweighed by the risks and consequences of getting one. So the act of getting one is inherently illogical and unnecessary.

I mean, if you regret getting your tattoo or change your mind about it later, or even if you wish you had a different tattoo, then you're pretty much screwed right? What can you do? Moreover, many employers will not hire people with tattoos, so having a tattoo could make you a lot less employable as well.

Don't people who get tattoos consider all that? Why or why not? Anyone here with tattoos wanna comment on this?

Btw does laser removal of tattoos completely remove the tattoos with no scars?
I sent Dianne the questions above, since she has several tattoos. Here is her reply:

Dianne:

"No..not really,.coz some people have tattoo they just like it as an art of their body, every tattoo they get it has meaning to them like their love one's, zodiac and etc. And also they can look masculline, looks cool, etc. The art tattoo its modern now not like before.

They dont regret it, coz every tattoo they get has meaning to them. Once u get tattoo u feel want more its like adicting too.

There is a competition for an art body tattoo.

Once u do the laser it will not completely remove. There's still scar on it.

U will not screwed up. Some employers they like people have tattoo's coz they look cool and strong. Some are not. They can still find a job. Tattoo is modern now."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:But Moretorque, it's not just the US that has tattoos now. They are becoming increasingly popular in Asia too. I've seen many Chinese girls now have them too, and even in Philippines and Thailand as well. Even Dianne, who is very down to earth, has several tattoos.

Why? What's the appeal? And why don't tattoo getters think about the consequences of regretting them later on? Or how they may not be able to get a decent job if they have a tattoo? Etc. Why are they necessary anyway? I see them as 100 percent unnecessary. If you love artwork, then go to an art museum or decorate your home with artwork. You don't need to permanently put artwork on your body that can't be removed if you change your mind later. Gee whiz. Doesn't make sense, and is completely unnecessary. I'm not surprised that tattoos are associated with low IQ. I don't usually see high IQ people or great intellectuals getting tattoos.
The tattoo craze was started mostly by White Retards which was Picked up by Asian Retards slowly :)

Yes. People with Low IQ, Dumbed down by chem-trails, fluoride, vaccines have tattoos. I have never in my life was able to hold a decent conversation with a Tatto'ed person. Whenever I see a person with tattoo....I move away...They are Frozen in Time. You tell them anything..They believe it...They never argue...They don't have a point of view...They flow as when the controllers of the world tells them to :)
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Star Child that is a little harsh , Although I live in propaganda central and I see the stooges these Universities are turning out and yes in my town Tats are everywhere. I can't get a good job and have lots of debt but it was all worth it for the Tats..... the indoctrinated stooges say.

I have only seen a few Tattoos I would own, to say it's art that represents your soul when most of it looks like Kindergarten kids paint day gives you an idea that most recipients of them don't have taste nor do they know what art is . :oops:

You want your body to look like art it doesn't come as easy as Tats, you go to the gym, work out and diet correctly.... and it will come. I know Winston is lazy about this but once you start seeing results you get hooked especially when you still make lots of testosJerome. My levels are going down but I still get good results and the ladies notice until I open my mouth! :D
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

That is fine because you negated the effect by being a "Conspiracy guy". :lol:

The problem is Elite are using Tattoo as a Propaganda tool. If you have Tattoo and you know the Conspiracy Its all cool but then a guy who knows conspiracy would not get tattoo crazy painting him all over his body. :lol: :lol:

If you seek a balance even having Tattoo on body it would be fine I think but having Tattoo just because beyonce has it has no logic :)
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

willnDowd wrote:I agree tattoos are nasty, ugly and low class, especially on girls. That's why so many people have them, because they fit in those categories.
They are a perfect example of the typical low class, poor taste, and stupidity of western society.
+1
I don't understand how the west can be at the same time so productive, innovative yet so crass and degenerate
starchild5 wrote:
Winston wrote:But Moretorque, it's not just the US that has tattoos now. They are becoming increasingly popular in Asia too. I've seen many Chinese girls now have them too, and even in Philippines and Thailand as well. Even Dianne, who is very down to earth, has several tattoos.

The tattoo craze was started mostly by White Retards which was Picked up by Asian Retards slowly :)

Yes. People with Low IQ, Dumbed down....[] I have never in my life was able to hold a decent conversation with a Tatto'ed person. Whenever I see a person with tattoo....I move away...They are Frozen in Time. You tell them anything..They believe it...They never argue...They don't have a point of view...They flow as when the controllers of the world tells them to :)
Pretty much spot on starchild. The degree of malleabilty and stupidity of the masses is astounding.
What a bunch of mindless idiots.
If they're told one day it's cool to chop off your left hand and sport some hook or something they will oblige without a second's thought.
Winston wrote: Dianne:
also they can look masculline, looks cool, etc. The art tattoo its modern now not like before. ...its like adicting too
Some employers they like people have tattoo's coz they look cool and strong. Some are not. Tattoo is modern now
."

:roll: :roll: :roll:
I won't comment on this Winston, I don't want to get banned.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand something. Why would anyone want to get a tattoo? And when one is getting a tattoo, don't they think or consider that they may regret it someday, and if they do, then they are essentially screwed, because tattoos are hard to remove and leave scars and it's a lot of trouble to remove them? Don't they think this:

"I may like the tattoo now. But what if I regret it someday or change my mind? Then I'm screwed. Because it's permanent and I can't remove it."

Doesn't that go through their head? If so, how do they answer that question or rationalize it away? It seems that people just get tattoos without thinking about it. If so, then maybe they don't even have a real soul and are just NPC's or organic portals with no thinking mind?

Have any of you asked people with tattoos these questions? If so, what do they usually say?

Also, doesn't having tattoos make one less employable? Don't employers see it as a sign of instability and rebelliousness and delinquency, and therefore makes them unreliable candidates?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this Indian girl at the beginning is really hot. I never seen an Indian girl that cute before. It's a pity she has tattoos.

Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

droid wrote:
March 14th, 2016, 10:13 pm
willnDowd wrote:I agree tattoos are nasty, ugly and low class, especially on girls. That's why so many people have them, because they fit in those categories.
+1
I don't understand how the west can be at the same time so productive, innovative yet so crass and degenerate.
I have often wondered the same thing.
So many stupid people with bad habits, poor manners, and lack of common sense, but somehow the west keeps advancing.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
August 8th, 2021, 4:24 pm
So many stupid people with bad habits, poor manners, and lack of common sense, but somehow the west keeps advancing.
It does?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I have seen some really good looking girls with tattoos on their arms and necks, it actually makes them less attractive than they would be. I don't understand why some girls insist on getting tattoos. Some of them regret later on in life and get the tattoos removed.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."