Philippines/Mexico

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

clowny wrote:Phillipines and mexico are both poor choices, IMO. I have heard that mexican women are quite horrific. I personally would go to brazil, the women there are incredibly sexy and feminine.
Oh you heard huh?

You need to get out more, what you have said couldn't be further from the truth...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

You clowns with your fan friction need to stop really.

1) You will not need anything more than a passport to enter another country or to return home. The only country that was mentioned here where you need a Visa is Brazil.

2) Brazil isn't overrated at all... If your a pasty dude with no game, oh well. Sorry bub you need at least enough confidence to talk to ANY woman. It also helps if your aren't fat/out of shape, have facial hair or balding...

3) Mexico's drug cartels are NOT INTERESTED IN YOU. That is unless you want to be involved which in most cases requires good Spanish. Americans are scared of their own shadow.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:@OutWest

The reason why I was asking is because I was unsure, and I was not trying to make anything more complicated. Since I am still green when it comes to stuff like this, I am trying to find out what exactly to do.

If I go to either the Philippines or Mexico, I'm going to try to find a good woman. Maybe a week or two isn't enough time to find a good LTR, so it will probably be somewhere between LTR & P4P.

Here's what you do -

You need about $2000 for Manila, Cebu, etc

You need about $1000 for just about anywhere in Mexico, increase it to maybe $1500 for the coastal cities

50% of your $2000 for Manila for example is plane fare. The rest is spending cash, horribly cheap accommodation and food.

Mexico is cheap as well. Don't listen to wussies about personal safety they don't know sh*t. Mexico's economy depends on tourism, do you REALLY think your in danger there? With that said, you don't get a personal guardian angel so any dumb shit you might do could get you mugged, raped, in jail or murdered. I would HIGHLY suggest you SKIP THE SAUCE (Drinking). Most idiocy stems from drinking too much with locals you don't know from a hole in the ground.

You can take the bus from where you are in the US (I assume its San Antonio) to anywhere in Mexico, if that's where you wanna go. How do you think legal immigrants with even a little wherewithal make back to visit family???

They aren't flying that's for sure..

I can't comment on PI too much but there's plenty of information here and elsewhere on the web.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this book - http://booklocker.com/books/1037.html

If you wanna find a good women in those countries, go find the darker skinned women, easy as pie.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Please don't call the drug gangs "cartels". If they were a cartel, then they wouldn't be fighting each other. They are simply gangs and calling them cartels is abusing the English language.

Most of the problems in Mexico came under president Calderón who was unbelievably bad. Now that he is gone, things should gradually improve.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

@ DJ IV Money

Thank you, sir. I don't drink at all to begin with, so that shouldn't be a problem with me.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:@ DJ IV Money

Thank you, sir. I don't drink at all to begin with, so that shouldn't be a problem with me.
If you don't care about looks much, then take Falcon's advice and find you a nice woman with more native blood than any other. They tend to be short, dark and have native features. If none of this bothers you then fantastic...

If I were u I would start small with Mexico. Its close to home and affordable.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

djfourmoney wrote:You clowns with your fan friction need to stop really.

1) You will not need anything more than a passport to enter another country or to return home. The only country that was mentioned here where you need a Visa is Brazil.

2) Brazil isn't overrated at all... If your a pasty dude with no game, oh well. Sorry bub you need at least enough confidence to talk to ANY woman. It also helps if your aren't fat/out of shape, have facial hair or balding...

3) Mexico's drug cartels are NOT INTERESTED IN YOU. That is unless you want to be involved which in most cases requires good Spanish. Americans are scared of their own shadow.
What? First you quote me, asserting that my comments "couldn't be further from the truth" and then you say that brazil is not overrated at all? Was it my comment about mexican women in particular that you were referring to?

Actually no, mexico is a horrific place and extremely dangerous. Also, I have been told by men on other forums that the typical mexican is a short, fat little brown person...they certainly don't have the most attractive women. Hence my comments that mexico is a poor choice for a white american tourist looking to meet women. Brazil would be a much better choice.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

clowny wrote:

What? First you quote me, asserting that my comments "couldn't be further from the truth" and then you say that brazil is not overrated at all? Was it my comment about mexican women in particular that you were referring to?

Actually no, mexico is a horrific place and extremely dangerous. Also, I have been told by men on other forums that the typical mexican is a short, fat little brown person...they certainly don't have the most attractive women. Hence my comments that mexico is a poor choice for a white american tourist looking to meet women. Brazil would be a much better choice.
brazil is overrated....mexico is underrated

but of course....ugly people dont exist in Brazil...they are all 10s over there

and mexicans are all fat
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Anonymous1 wrote:
clowny wrote:

and mexicans are all fat

If you have basic Spanish and some adventure blood...if you cannot find pretty girls in Mexico, you are HOPELESS! It's a big country...all kinds can be found, from native types to university educated blondes. In Mexico City I have met some of the prettiest women ever, total 10s that were stunning without the AW type attitude.
Now are they eager to jump on the first gringo they see? LOL Don't think so! Women for men passing through...well those are called hookers...just the way it is...but if you put your life there and put in the time...all things are possible.

Outwest

PS...What's with that pic...? Greenpeace is working in Brazil now?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

clowny wrote:

I have actually spent lots of time in Mexico, try again. Lots of attractive women in Mexico if you know where to look, I happen to know WHERE TO LOOK.

I ain't White either so I wouldn't know or don't care how Mexican women react to you. That said I happen to know and you can find nice looking women in Mexico that would rather have a White guy than a Black man if not her own men.

As I said Americans are scared of their own shadow and then what to attack men when they just proved everything I just said. Chicken Shits should just STAY HOME.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Anonymous1 wrote:
clowny wrote:

and mexicans are all fat
Uh huh and you just happen to find a stock photo of overweight Afro-Brazilians.

I don't know any such beast, I do happen to know this one though -

As I have always said, if you want to find ugly women you can, if you want to look for good looking women, its not any harder. But I would recommend leaving the poorest areas of a country or even city to find the better looking women.

You won't find many dark skinned fat women you posted in Sao Paulo,
Porto Alegre.

In fact my homie knows a Afro-Brazilian that has been featured in Carnival before.

I am always trying to understand why certain people like to use visual aids to make their argument and FAIL miserably in the end.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

djfourmoney wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:
clowny wrote:

and mexicans are all fat
Uh huh and you just happen to find a stock photo of overweight Afro-Brazilians.

I don't know any such beast, I do happen to know this one though -

As I have always said, if you want to find ugly women you can, if you want to look for good looking women, its not any harder. But I would recommend leaving the poorest areas of a country or even city to find the better looking women.

You won't find many dark skinned fat women you posted in Sao Paulo,
Porto Alegre.

In fact my homie knows a Afro-Brazilian that has been featured in Carnival before.

I am always trying to understand why certain people like to use visual aids to make their argument and FAIL miserably in the end.
upperclass white brazilians....quite different from the more typical mixed race brazilian types
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Anonymous1 wrote: upperclass white brazilians....quite different from the more typical mixed race brazilian types
Anon, yr photos r silly. There's not a populated country in the world where u can't find plenty of very unattractive people. Likewise, you can find some beauties in even the worst of countries. It's all about percentages. What percentage of girls you see in a given area are cute and/or hot?

Better areas of Rio or Sao Paolo r filled with stunning specimens, both female and male. OTH, your not gonna see too many in a place like Port Moresby or Dhaka tho I'm sure if I looked hard enough, I could probably find some photos of cute girls from those cities just as you claim to have done on Phils.

Perhaps a somewhat more objective measure of a country's merit for having attractive women is to look at female acceptance rates by country on a dating site such as beautifulpeople.com. But, of course many less attractive people are not even going to bother applying. So it's not like every girl from each country applies, only self selected subsets. If women in one country tend to be more confident than another, perhaps more unattractive girls from that country would try to apply.

U keep posting photos of cute girls in Phils. But here on the ground, I can tell u that those types are not wht. u commonly see.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

Rock wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote: upperclass white brazilians....quite different from the more typical mixed race brazilian types
Anon, yr photos r silly. There's not a populated country in the world where u can't find plenty of very unattractive people. Likewise, you can find some beauties in even the worst of countries. It's all about percentages. What percentage of girls you see in a given area are cute and/or hot?

Better areas of Rio or Sao Paolo r filled with stunning specimens, both female and male. OTH, your not gonna see too many in a place like Port Moresby or Dhaka tho I'm sure if I looked hard enough, I could probably find some photos of cute girls from those cities just as you claim to have done on Phils.

Perhaps a somewhat more objective measure of a country's merit for having attractive women is to look at female acceptance rates by country on a dating site such as beautifulpeople.com. But, of course many less attractive people are not even going to bother applying. So it's not like every girl from each country applies, only self selected subsets. If women in one country tend to be more confident than another, perhaps more unattractive girls from that country would try to apply.

U keep posting photos of cute girls in Phils. But here on the ground, I can tell u that those types are not wht. u commonly see.
lol the overratedness of Brazil needs a reality check...

as for Phils....its common place enough in the sticks for even me to find cute girls amongst the people....but then again I dont stay at sleazy red light districts surrounded by the bottom of the barrel women looking for a quick buck..and I dont consider shortness as an unattractive feature....all SEAsians (from vietnamese to filipinas are short) even japanese women are short...its natural

heigh difference between filipina and her japanese husband
2 white people in the center for comparison
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:If I go to either the Philippines or Mexico, I'm going to try to find a good woman. Maybe a week or two isn't enough time to find a good LTR, so it will probably be somewhere between LTR & P4P.
Well, this thread has surely turned into a flame war over how ugly Brazilian women are. But let me chime in on the subject at hand...

You pose the question "Mexico or Philippines", so I assume that you have the financial means for either of the two places. If this is the case, the Philippines should be your only choice. I was conflicted with these two countries while I was still in the U.S. too, although I simply didn't have the financial means for a flight to the Philippines (which was my first choice). I would hope any red piller, Leykis 101 listener like yourself would choose southeast Asia over a country in the Americas any day, but it is essentially your choice and no one else's. It seems as though you are looking for P4P or a good woman, and I'm afraid Mexico just isn't the place for these things. I'm just trying to save you the trip and hassle to go all the way out to Mexico and not get laid, since getting women is your goal. I love Mexico, but if I came here for the sole purpose of chasing the women, I would be begging for U.S. women again. Please choose the Philippines, bro.

A_T_I_M out.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.