Ex-Cop goes on rampage against LAPD over MISANDRIST LESBIANS

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Ex-Cop goes on rampage against LAPD over MISANDRIST LESBIANS

Post by expatasiaseeker »

I guess most of you have heard about Chris Dorner, the guy who is going on a rampage in LA because he was fired from being a cop in the LAPD, and he blamed "misandrist lesbian" police supervisors. THAT was a pretty interesting point, as most people are not even aware of that word, to begin with.

Good job, American women. You hated on this man, and he finally snapped and is now on a rampage, as a one-man army, a real life RAMBO.

There is a thread in the News section of HA talking about this:

viewtopic.php?t=17640

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

A Spearhead article was written about this guy and his usage of the term "misandrist":

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2013/02/07 ... n-control/

That is the most surprising part of all. Most people don't even know the word "misandry" exists, and yet this guy is using it.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

One of my friends works at a night club here in town and knows this guy personally. He used to contact my friend to buy bottle service from him all the time. You never know who you come across these days.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

marklambo wrote:One of my friends works at a night club here in town and knows this guy personally. He used to contact my friend to buy bottle service from him all the time. You never know who you come across these days.
What was the guy like, did your friend talk about him? Was he sane back then? Either way, the guy had definitely been screwed over by the corrupt LAPD and is rightfully angry at them.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

expatasiaseeker wrote:
marklambo wrote:One of my friends works at a night club here in town and knows this guy personally. He used to contact my friend to buy bottle service from him all the time. You never know who you come across these days.
What was the guy like, did your friend talk about him? Was he sane back then? Either way, the guy had definitely been screwed over by the corrupt LAPD and is rightfully angry at them.
I just asked my friend just now about how the guy was. He said that the guy was just a normal cool dude. He said he would never have expected him to do what he did. A lot of normal people do crazy things and it's not because they're crazy. It's things like society, corruption, bad relationships, etc that cause people to sometimes go overboard if pushed that far. We're all human and we all have a limit. My friend's friend was his college roommate too.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Exactly. This guy has no mental illness or anything. The society's f***ed up and he's making a stand. Surprising it doesn't happen more often.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

abcdavid01 wrote:Exactly. This guy has no mental illness or anything. The society's f***ed up and he's making a stand. Surprising it doesn't happen more often.
Sometimes the craziest crimes are actually committed by the most normal individuals. Society can do some f***ed up things to peoples' heads, that's for sure.
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

abcdavid01 wrote:Exactly. This guy has no mental illness or anything. The society's f***ed up and he's making a stand. Surprising it doesn't happen more often.
I didn't mean to say he was crazy. THere is actually no such thing as mental illness. www.antipsychiatry.org

America is such a f***ed up place, it is the society and culture there that drives people insane. In Asia, people are not insane like Americans and it is because their culture hasn't been f***ed up by feminism and liberalism.

Yes, iti s very surprising that this doesn't happen more often. So many men are pushed far beyond their limits, it is surprising that more men don't just snap and go on rampages. Think about all the tens of millions of men who have been screwed over in divorce. Surprising that they don't snap and go on rampages. I guess most American men are just such emasculated little p***y cowards, that they would never even think to do something like that.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

He's gotten quite a big following on Facebook, his biggest fan page has 4500 Likes so far and is growing fast. 90 percent of people commenting there are supporting him, sympathizing with him. It just shows how fed up people are with the police state fascism in America.

http://www.facebook.com/IsupportCJD