Happier abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Johnny1975 wrote:I think the best approach to women is a combination of the best of both of the above : Establish what is a decent woman, seek one, keep her in line, and be attractive to her.
I agree with this, but the "seeking" step should be done with foreign women for the simple reason that there is a much better selection abroad. While women are flexible, a woman who has been a slut is probably incapable of really bonding to a husband. Most American women are sluts and the few good women (non-sluts) are in high demand or are taken. So look abroad.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

fschmidt wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:I think the best approach to women is a combination of the best of both of the above : Establish what is a decent woman, seek one, keep her in line, and be attractive to her.
I agree with this, but the "seeking" step should be done with foreign women for the simple reason that there is a much better selection abroad. While women are flexible, a woman who has been a slut is probably incapable of really bonding to a husband. Most American women are sluts and the few good women (non-sluts) are in high demand or are taken. So look abroad.
I don't disagree. On average, and in general, I'm sure the selection is better abroad. So yes, if someone has the chance to do the seeking abroad, then that's ultimately the best way to begin. But it does have its risks too, not to mention the major life change involved. What I mean is that for some people, that's not an option, which means that people like myself have to seek locally. That means 2 options :

1) Foreign born women living locally, or at least women who have had a strong upbringing
2) Non-foreign women who happen to be fairly decent

Compared to going abroad, that's slim pickings. But that's just the way it is. I accept that. And if you think about it, it does have an advantage. Suppose you go abroad, and meet a female, and then in the future (which none of us can predict) you end up back home with her. If she changes for the worse, what do you do? But if you meet a woman who already lives locally, knows the way things are, and yet is decent, you know you don't have to worry about what might happen to her in terms of her attitude changing, because she's already been exposed to the western way of life, but she's still decent. Another advantage is that it keeps you on your toes. What I mean is that when you go abroad it's all too easy to have a romantic notion of what all the women will be like, and perhaps you'd assume that they're all wonderful. But although seeking and hopefully finding a good local female may be harder on average, at least it forces you to remain fully conscious of what standard you're looking for, as long as you think about what you want. If you're in the candy store known as abroad, you can get swept along and become blinded to red flags.

This is just a way of looking at it. I'm sure if I went abroad tomorrow I'd think differently, but you have to have a positive philosophy for your circumstances. There are pros and cons to everything, what I'm trying to do is focus on the pros of my situation and try to make the best of it. Hence my philosophy. The alternative is quite painful.