Should only smart/pretty/healthy people be allowed to breed?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Should only smart/pretty/healthy people be allowed to breed?

Post by Banano »

Should only smart, pretty, healthy people be allowed to breed?

Lets face it guys, this planet has around 7 billion people and vast majority are ugly, unhealthy,poor/stupid, plain and simple, no sugarcoating

what are the pros and cons of allowing ONLY the best of us to have offsprings?

Wouldnt this world be much more pleasant place to live in if we only let the most hottest,smartest and healthiest to procreate

Sick and dumb people are burden to society and taxpayers, why not pass a law to weed them out

Think of what the world would look like in 50, 100 years time if ONLY top 5-10% of population is allowed too spread their genes(thats still 350-700 mil people, not a small number)
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Totally agree.

In Australia it is actually the bogans that are breeding more than anyone else. The government actually encourages this by giving every mother a lump sum payment of $5000 ("baby bonus") for each child! Not to mention child support payments after that if they are single and not working. As far as I know, Australia is the ONLY country in the world that rewards people for breeding by giving them a "baby bonus" of $5000.

In Switzerland it is the opposite. Fewer people breed and those that do normally only have one child. Only the well educated and wealthy breed here, and that's how it should be. Bogans don't even exist in Switzerland.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

That's the stupidest thing I've heard.

Health and intelligence are very dependent on education. Every human being can become healthy and smart given the right conditions. Even beauty is dependent on things like nutrition, exercise and for those who can afford it, plastic surgery.
If the world is full of idiots it's because wealth is not distributed evenly. If Swiss people seem "perfect" it's because they live in one of the wealthiest countries in the world.

A few more topics like this Banano and I don't think you'll be allowed to breed if such measures were implemented I'm afraid.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Andrew this is not usually the case in Australia. Bogan mothers raise Bogan kids because the child learns from the parent. They usually follow in their mothers footsteps and think its acceptable to drop out of school, binge drink, do drugs, and get pregnant at the age of 16. Their mother was like this and doesn't teach them any differently. Therefore the cycle continues.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Division of labor. Malthus only applies to agrarian economies. Only 5 or 10% would send us into a dark age. Plus if it was only smart people they'd end up making humanity extinct because they have less offspring.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Andrewww

this is the best topic ever posted on this forum

you could get as much education as you like but it wont get rid of cancer gene you inherited from your dad nor will it make you look like a male model

if you cant see value or logic in this post then you shdnt be allowed to breed
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dude you are a sicko. What do you advocate, that those not in the top be genocided, including yourself? You are one sick bastard. Can you imagine what would happen if you were a dictator?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Winston

why such an emotional response, i thought you are freethinker, free speach supporter

I never said people should be genocided, lets have a debate without childish insults

This forum operates on the principles of FREE SPEECH and TRUTH without politically correct censorship. Content may be offensive to those unaware or unattuned to truth.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Re: Should only smart/pretty/healthy people be allowed to br

Post by Voice of Reason »

Feminists already do want to do this, but with men only.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

It's all our faults. In nature there's something called Natural Selection in Ecology that we've pretty much been interfereing with from the dawn of time. The Deformed, diseased & retared are highly guarded by many, ... if we still lived by natures rules they would have died out rapidly & only the strong would survive, thus passing on good genes & ridding/clensing the bad genes out.

How many wear glasses? Such a small intervention as the spectacles caused this defect to spread rapidly & we've accepted it. In the wild a human that had poor eyesight would die out very young & wouldn't be a good mate. Some accident would have happened to them & they would have died out with high mortality rates & therefore not pass on these genes. There's many more examples of these 'medical & social intervention'.

But we're human after all, we protect our own.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Banano wrote:Winston

why such an emotional response, i thought you are freethinker, free speach supporter

I never said people should be genocided, lets have a debate without childish insults

This forum operates on the principles of FREE SPEECH and TRUTH without politically correct censorship. Content may be offensive to those unaware or unattuned to truth.
Free speech is indeed what gives you the liberty to write such idiotic posts and expect a serious debate. And free speech is what allows every half-witted man who knows the value of human life to tell you where in your anatomy topics like those should be re-inserted.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

we can't do anything ugly' people lol :lol: , or our genetics at this point,.. but since we're all carriers of some hereditary disease or the other ... what we can do is try to strengthen our bodies & our mindset & then everything else will follow.

Check these out they're life changing ...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuJrfYG7 ... ture=share[/youtube]
I have more juices than foods & I like it ... try this for a week, you will feel a difference

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4qTHEv2 ... 3deZ49FAdg[/youtube]
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:
Banano wrote:Winston

Free speech is indeed what gives you the liberty to write such idiotic posts and expect a serious debate. And free speech is what allows every half-witted man who knows the value of human life to tell you where in your anatomy topics like those should be re-inserted.

Yes...what a great idea. First we will establish the international totalitarian state required to enforce such a thing and of course, such a power will limit itself to only its original purpose. No problem. Power like that would never be abused, just like in all of history.