How a dating site should be

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

How a dating site should be

Post by Johnny1975 »

Here are some ideas for how a dating website should operate :

The number of search results that women get should depend on how much they interact with men. i.e. the more they interact (send or reply to messages) the more search results they get.

Profiles should be short and simple. It should not be possible to write essays, and you should only have up to 3 pictures. That way, women won't be able to use their profiles like a facebook page.

Women should not be able to view who has looked at their profile. That way they can't bask in the glory of being popular because they simply won't know how many people are looking at her.

The quality of search results (attractiveness of males) should depend on how much they interact. The more they interact, the better quality they get in their search results.

Women should be required to include at least 1 full body picture.

Women should be forced to state their marital status and if they have kids. They shouldn't be allowed to leave it blank.

There should be no section for stating job or income. That way women can't make judgments on that. If they want to ask, then let them show their hand.

If a woman gets a message, there should be no thumbnail or even the name of the sender. That way, they have to click on the message. It should just say "Message sent on x/x/xx". They click, then they see it, and who it's from.

In other words, all the natural advantages that women have should be limited. Their experience should be made boring unless they interact.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Some good food for thought here.

My site has some of that. I've left off income. People can upload any number of photos now. This is usedful for guys who are spending $1000+ to go meet ladies - they wanna know as much about them as they can.

They can state number of kids, but who knows how many lie. Moms are often hotter than the unmarried women.

Men on my site get a better listing if they interact more.

Women will know if they're popular with men or not - they can tell this every time they walk down a street.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

Weight should be listed in a real numerical value in pounds or kilos instead of abstract wording which literally could mean anything depending upon who reads it.

One head to toe, unobstructed, ground level photo should be absolutely mandatory or you cannot join. Period.

There should be an option to toggle the notification that shows your last time online, last time logging in and current online status.

Reverse matching and mutual matching should be standard. This helps people to match up with others who already have a higher probability of liking each other, not just looking at people that they like.

Basically, this would be the most unpopular site for American women in the history of online dating (t'would be great for foreign ladies, though).
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Each profile, men and women's should also show how many messages they have got, how many they have read, how many they deleted without reading them, how many they read and deleted and how many they have sent. It should also have a system where people who have actually met them on dates give their picture and profile an accuracy and honesty rating. All those messages from men will stop when they see how much the women are there just to get an ego boost.

This way all the bullshit from women will be exposed...
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Will N. Dowd wrote:Each profile, men and women's should also show how many messages they have got, how many they have read, how many they deleted without reading them, how many they read and deleted and how many they have sent. It should also have a system where people who have actually met them on dates give their picture and profile an accuracy and honesty rating. All those messages from men will stop when they see how much the women are there just to get an ego boost.

This way all the bullshit from women will be exposed...
Agreed. It's a good way for men to see if they're likely to waste their time sending a woman a message. I can imagine a woman's "flakeiness" score seriously affecting how much adulation she gets. You flake (ie don't interact), you lose out. But it should only apply to women. Men should be exempt. Women should be disadvantaged, so that they'll pull their socks up. Or, if the women want to know such information, they should become premium members and pay for the privilege. But really, it's not necessary for men. Also, men should be able to see who a woman has been interacting with, and how many messages there have been between them, to get an idea of whether she neglects conversations or sticks them out. And then they should be able to contact those men and find out how it went. And the woman's flakiness score should be displayed right next to her name and thumbnail.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

all this sounds great but if this is about a western dating site, what about eliminating all the fat ugly whales that set up profiles? Seems to be the majority on many of these dating sites. International dating sites are great because you actually get responses from good looking women but not the western ones. (America for example)

But in the end, why bother to even interact with these types of women anyway. If they are westernized, it's just a total waste of time anyway. :D
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Yes I'm talking about western dating sites. As for fat women, well, some people like that. I myself don't mind a bit of chubbiness. But they should be forced to include at least 1 full figure picture, that way at least people can see what they're dealing with.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Why would women choose such a site over what they have now? :?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

online dating is for losers

what sort of western women would have need to use online dating site? as if they dont already get enough of attention on facebook and when out and about

foreign women with limited english who go online to exclusivly look for westerners..what can we say about this breed
i wonder how many foreign women close their account once they find 'love' online?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

'what about eliminating all the fat ugly whales that set up profiles?'

why would slim and hot women use online dating in the first place?
what you getting online is bottom of the barrel quality, least desirable, women with serious flaws,mentaly unstable women, if she ws good she wouldnt end up on internet