Stop Blaming Others!!!!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Maker55

I did not want to say this, but your black supremacist ranting and personal attacks have left me no other alternative:

You know that most (if not all) of what I'm saying is true, and you can't really contest it, so you decide to act like a woman and just throw all kinds of insults and personal attacks against me in order to shame me into silence. You're basically trying to shame me into silence because you know my arguments are valid, while yours are feeble at best. You have basically taken a page (actually, several pages) out of the feminist play book, dude.

And about that "black people today act the way they do because of what happened to their ancestors CENTURIES/MILLENNIA ago" bit? Only a dumb, ignorant nigger would say something like that to justify the way they act and also to avoid being held accountable for their actions, and it's idiots like you that make it hard for the scum to be held accountable. When I said that here are certain type of black people I refuse to deal with, people like you are near the top of that list. Yeah, I know, a black man using the term "nigger" to refer to another black man... So sue me. My grandmother (a *GASP* black American woman) once told me, "A nigger can be any color. They aren't always black." That "black people today act the way they do because of what happened to their ancestors CENTURIES/MILLENNIA ago" is nothing more than nigger mentality, and it's black people like you who are holding back the black community. It's not "whitey" or "the Man" that's holding us back; it's black people like you with that ignorant mentality that are holding back the black community. Dumb, ignorant niggers (the ghetto scum and the so called revolutionaries who blame the white man, past and present, for all the ills in the black American community) ought to be shipped to a desert island and napalmed and bombed to death. Only then can the black American community start prospering again, and if we got rid of the scum of the black community, maybe we can reclaim our former glory and not be the laughingstock of the human race.

Even if what you say is true and most black Americans aren't ghetto, it's the ones that do act ghetto that make EVERYONE (yes, even you) look bad. Not once have you condemned ghetto acting black Americans, and I know why: Because you would be condemning yourself. All you have been doing is making lame excuse after lame excuse for their nigger behaviour.

To the mods of the site and Winston: I apologize of my overuse of the word nigger; I figured that I had to get the message through that ignoramus' skull somehow.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

And by the way, you're right. Nothing I say will change anything in this world. That's why I am only looking out for me and getting mine. A lot of black Americans these days don't want to change; don't want help. They are content being worthless parasites.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

I have one more thing to say and I shall be done with this dialogue.

You can read my words and call me a "self-hater", an "Uncle Tom", a "Racist", even a "Race Traitor" as much as you want (none of which is true)-- but the one thing you can not call me is a Liar.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Also, anyone else here, do you agree with me when I say that there are tons of people who are abused and they STILL manage to be productive and responsible contributors to society? It seems that someone (who will remain nameless) wants to justify his people's bad behaviour due to centuries of abuse ad exploitation by another race of people. If that were the case, then all of that person's race would be savage, ignorant animals.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

I know I said I was done with this topic, but I would like to address Maker55 regarding this topic (hopefully) for the last time (this time):

When you said that "you can't expect someone who has been abused (for centuries) to walk straight", you were basically saying that Black Americans are weak, because there are many people (black and otherwise) in America who do exactly that-- walk upright and straight in spite of even the most heinous abuses committed against them. Why? BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE DECIDED TO BE STRONG ENOUGH TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS IN SPITE OF THE BAD THINGS THEY WENT THROUGH. When you imply that black Americans act the way they do and therefore should not be held responsible for their actions because what they have been through in the past, that is an insult to decent black Americans like me, because the only people who aren't held accountable for their actions are children, the mentally ill and mentally retarded, and when you say that, you're implying that black Americans are either mentally retarded, mentally ill, and/or (mental) children.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Yes, walking straight and upright in spite of abuse is VERY difficult, I won't deny that. However, it can be done, that is, if the victim decides to be strong and has the willpower to stand up and say "Despite what has happened to me, I am gonna be a good person and be accountable/responsible for my actions", and is not a weak minded simpleton.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Dont Insult the Victims

Post by ladislav »

I have lived in the Middle East. Two countries side by side: Yemen and Oman. Oman has oil and is at peace. People there are prosperous. Yemen does not and is always having all sorts of problems. Both are Muslims and both pray. Did the Omanis visualize oil? And the others were bitching and brought war and communism upon themselves? Yemen is a benighted country through no fault of its own. So what gives?

Did the thousands in Darfur visualize getting killed and whined and then the massacres happened? I don't think so.

Oh, and the American Indians were complaining and bitching so they attracted the white man- and 50 million died. With kids and all. And they also attracted all these diseases and poisoned blankets, too. Too much sitting around and complaining.

Oh, yeah, what about the Gypsy holocaust? One million dead including kids - all bitching and complaining.

Yeah, and the Tsunami which hit Japan last year and 10 thousand people died and then there was the radiation scare. All because they were bitching and they and all the families were just sitting around and complaining about tsunamis. Including little kids in kindergartens and they attracted one?

In the Philippines, a couple of years ago, a ferry capsized and people choked to death in the dark. Horrible shit. All suffocated. Women and kids and all. You mean they were all bitching and complaining and because of that they attracted that? I say bullshit. No way.

It stands to reason that if you sit and complain all the time and do not do anything, you will not improve the situation. And there is some function of attraction in the universe in the sense that you say. But only some. Most things you must obtain by taking action, studying, working and pursuing opportunities. And if you are in a place where people oppress you, either fight them, or get out asap. If there is an oppressive government you should try to correct the oppression but if they can kill you, try to get out.

Also, some things cannot be changed such as some social ills unless you fight them. There are groups, racial religious and ethnic and social that experience serious persecutions and discrimination from evil people. It would be monstrous to blame victims who have not done anything bad. Evil people must be punished and opposed.

Take former Yugoslavia. Thousands of innocent people in mass graves including little kids. Their fault ? Being of wrong ethnic or religious background. You mean they were bitching and complaining? And the children who died. They were complaining, too?

My Dad would tell me stories how, as a kid, suddenly a war happened and he was walking in the port and these German planes just swooped down and started strafing him. He was like 9 years old. Barely survived. Others were not so lucky and died. They must have been complaining too much and attracted those bullets.

My Dad never fully recovered. He was having nightmares till the day he died and was a messed up nervous wreck till he passed away. So, you mean at age 9 he was complaining and attracting German bombers to swoop down on him?

The Secret is a false teaching. Or at best, horribly incomplete. There are other factors at play there. And evil people who oppress you must be opposed when you can, or you need to get out of Dodge!

I have attained my goals by, sure, first visualizing what I wanted. But then I would have to go to a place where it would be available. I moved to Saudi because jobs were there. Then I moved to the Philippines where good social life was available in big abundance. I also knew very clearly that some things were not available in some places. At least not for me. Through no fault of my own.

All these teachings that blame the victim must have been designed by oppressors to get the oppressed off their backs and put them as hamsters into a wheel of self-blame.
Last edited by ladislav on January 3rd, 2013, 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

ladislav wrote:I have lived in the Middle East. Two countries side by side: Yemen and Oman. Oman has oil and is at peace. People there are prosperous. Yemen does not and is always having all sorts of problems. Both are Muslims and both pray. Did the Omanis visualize oil? And the others were bitching and brought war and communism upon themselves? Yemen is a benighted country through no fault of its own. So what gives?

Did the thousands in Darfur visualize getting killed and whined and then the massacres happened? I don't think so.

Oh, and the American Indians were complaining and bitching so they attracted the white man- and 50 million died. With kids and all. And they also attracted all these diseases and poisoned blankets, too. Too much sitting around and complaining.

Oh, yeah, what about the Gypsy holocaust? One million dead including kids - all bitching and complaining.

Yeah, and the Tsunami which hit Japan last year and 10 thousand people died and then there was the radiation scare. All because they were bitching and they and all the families were just sitting around and complaining about tsunamis. Including little kids in kindergartens and they attracted one?

In the Philippines, a couple of years ago, a ferry capsized and people choked to death in the dark. Horrible shit. All suffocated. Women and kids and all. You mean they were all bitching and complaining and because of that they attracted that? I say bullshit. No way.

It stands to reason that if you sit and complain all the time and do not do anything, you will not improve the situation. And there is some function of attraction in the universe in the sense that you say. But only some. Most things you must obtain by taking action, studying, working and pursuing opportunities. And if you are in a place where people oppress you, either fight them, or get out asap. If there is an oppressive government you should try to correct the oppression but if they can kill you, try to get out.

Also, some things cannot be changed such as some social ills unless you fight them. There are groups, racial religious and ethnic and social that experience serious persecutions and discrimination from evil people. It would be monstrous to blame victims who have not done anything bad. Evil people must be punished and opposed.

Take former Yugoslavia. Thousands of innocent people in mass graves including little kids. Their fault ? Being of wrong ethnic or religious background. You mean they were bitching and complaining? And the children who died. They were complaining, too?

My Dad would tell me stories how, as a kid, suddenly a war happened and he was walking in the port and these German planes just swooped down and started strafing him. He was like 9 years old. Barely survived. Others were not so lucky and died.

My Dad never recovered. He was having nightmares till the day he died and was a messed up nervous wreck till he passed awayt. So, you mean at age 9 he was complaining and attracting German bombers to swoop down on him.

The Secret is a false teaching. Or at best, horribly incomplete. There are other factors at play there. And evil people who oppress you must be opposed when you can, or you need to get out of Dodge!.
You make it too simple.

Of course they didn't visualize getting killed but the thought patterns from the a lot of people in a given area can definitely affect outcomes of a large scale.

It's a bit more complicated than that.

The Secret is actually a copy of The Science Of Getting Rich book.

Regardless of whether or not you believe in the law of attraction or not, it's always working.

See, our thoughts are waves of energy.

There are machines that can measure the energy from your thoughts.

They have also done studies that have proven that your thoughts can actually affect a glass of water!

They are did a study where a group of people were able to change the outcome of a computer program by making it produce either more zeros or ones.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Maker55

I did not want to say this, but your black supremacist ranting and personal attacks have left me no other alternative:

You know that most (if not all) of what I'm saying is true, and you can't really contest it, so you decide to act like a woman and just throw all kinds of insults and personal attacks against me in order to shame me into silence. You're basically trying to shame me into silence because you know my arguments are valid, while yours are feeble at best. You have basically taken a page (actually, several pages) out of the feminist play book, dude.

And about that "black people today act the way they do because of what happened to their ancestors CENTURIES/MILLENNIA ago" bit? Only a dumb, ignorant nigger would say something like that to justify the way they act and also to avoid being held accountable for their actions, and it's idiots like you that make it hard for the scum to be held accountable. When I said that here are certain type of black people I refuse to deal with, people like you are near the top of that list. Yeah, I know, a black man using the term "nigger" to refer to another black man... So sue me. My grandmother (a *GASP* black American woman) once told me, "A nigger can be any color. They aren't always black." That "black people today act the way they do because of what happened to their ancestors CENTURIES/MILLENNIA ago" is nothing more than nigger mentality, and it's black people like you who are holding back the black community. It's not "whitey" or "the Man" that's holding us back; it's black people like you with that ignorant mentality that are holding back the black community. Dumb, ignorant niggers (the ghetto scum and the so called revolutionaries who blame the white man, past and present, for all the ills in the black American community) ought to be shipped to a desert island and napalmed and bombed to death. Only then can the black American community start prospering again, and if we got rid of the scum of the black community, maybe we can reclaim our former glory and not be the laughingstock of the human race.

Even if what you say is true and most black Americans aren't ghetto, it's the ones that do act ghetto that make EVERYONE (yes, even you) look bad. Not once have you condemned ghetto acting black Americans, and I know why: Because you would be condemning yourself. All you have been doing is making lame excuse after lame excuse for their nigger behaviour.

To the mods of the site and Winston: I apologize of my overuse of the word nigger; I figured that I had to get the message through that ignoramus' skull somehow.
Look at you, full of immense inner hatred....

You actually had to resort to using racial epithets.

Actually, in this post your acting as ghetto as the people you're accusing of acting ghetto.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

[
Of course they didn't visualize getting killed but the thought patterns from the a lot of people in a given area can definitely affect outcomes of a large scale.
Oh you mean then that Poland was invaded because there were some waves coming from Poles? I don't think so.
t's a bit more complicated than that.

The Secret is actually a copy of The Science Of Getting Rich book.

Regardless of whether or not you believe in the law of attraction or not, it's always working.
Yes, but on what scale and to what degree?
See, our thoughts are waves of energy.

There are machines that can measure the energy from your thoughts.

They have also done studies that have proven that your thoughts can actually affect a glass of water!

They are did a study where a group of people were able to change the outcome of a computer program by making it produce either more zeros or ones.
On a very tiny scale. If it was that easy, then we would not need trains and cranes and we would just be moving things and all.

There is no proof that there was a large scale negative thought wave coming from Japan which triggered an earthquake and then a tsunami. I say bullshit.
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Post by sfexcellence »

As someone who has seen the film What the Bleep do we Know (and I recommend others to see it), yeah maker, most of what you're saying is based in fact. Some issues though:
-the importance of taking action. Tony Robbins has been saying for a long time that what he calls Personal Power is the ability to take action, that that is what separates human beings at the end of the day. It is the man or the women, who can get themselves to do whatever it takes, to consistently take action in the direction of their goals and dreams, who will live the life of personal excellence. And it is the people who will consistently take the necessary actions in the direction of their goals and dreams who will achieve success and ultimately dominate to field of human success and development.
-I second what gsjackson has said, do your own research on these topics.

As far as I could tell, maker never made any claims about the earthquake in Japan so I don't know where you got that info from ladislav, it's definitely not correct that a thought wave triggered it.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

As far as I could tell, maker never made any claims about the earthquake in Japan so I don't know where you got that info from ladislav, it's definitely not correct that a thought wave triggered it.
He did not make a direct claim but he said that we attract what we think. And thus, we also attract event into our lives as products of thoughts? Am I correct? I don't agree. There is no proof.

If we think negative we attract negative. I disagree. A lot of negative comes to people who are positive or neutral Also, a lot of very nasty and negative people are very fortunate and things come to them. Nasty kings and queens had great power and they were negative and despotic. And I have known really evil very very bad people and these lived great lives. And had cars, wives, etc. Anyway, the studies about waves and thoughts changing water need to be quoted. How much was actually changed and how much water was affected. And by who?
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

ladislav wrote:
He did not make a direct claim but he said that we attract what we think. And thus, we also attract event into our lives as products of thoughts? Am I correct? I don't agree. There is no proof.

If we think negative we attract negative. I disagree. A lot of negative comes to people who are positive or neutral Also, a lot of very nasty and negative people are very fortunate and things come to them. Nasty kings and queens had great power and they were negative and despotic. And I have known really evil very very bad people and these lived great lives. And had cars, wives, etc. Anyway, the studies about waves and thoughts changing water need to be quoted. How much was actually changed and how much water was affected. And by who?
There have been other experiments such as playing classical or heavy metal music near water.

When classical music was played, beautiful crystals formed in the water, not so with heavy metal music.

Sound, such as music, is energy.

All matter in the universe vibrates. The tree, the cement, your body are energy.

Energy can only be transferred by particles and "waves". Our thoughts are "waves" of energy.

Our thoughts are the most powerful element in our world, it transcends both time and space. If that's the case, why can can't our thoughts influence reality to a point?

All matter is energy as said in the equation e=mc2.

Scientists have confirmed that energy has always been here and will always be here. So if ENERGY is eternal, that means that our spiritual selves are eternal because it's energy.

All matter vibrates at a specific frequency, so if our thoughts are "energy", we can definitely affect matter at a "subatomic" level.

Everything that you see is energy. So if that's the case, energy can be affected by other energy, right?

Science has proven that there is an unlimited supply of energy floating around in the universe, that was neither created nor destroyed.

I look at quantum physics videos on youtube about the experiments.

Our thoughts transcend time and space and interacts with the unlimited energy flowing around in the universe.

Quantum physics is very interesting and it's very connected to the law of attraction.

Science has proved that positive thoughts and affirmations are more powerful than negative thoughts.

Human beings generate an electromagnetic field that comes from our bodies, that's been proven by science many times.

We have subconscious minds, if you're not a spiritual person, you won't really believe any of this stuff.

Our subconscious minds are our spiritual selves that's made up of the same stuff that floats around in the universe.

When we think thoughts we are releasing energy into the universe.

We all have a higher consciousness.

I watch a lot of quantum physics videos on youtube.

There was actually a 7 minute section about matter being energy that was deleted from The Secret, that you can watch on youtube.

Just type in "thoughts are energy" in youtube and you'll be able to watch it.

Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

sfexcellence wrote:As someone who has seen the film What the Bleep do we Know (and I recommend others to see it), yeah maker, most of what you're saying is based in fact. Some issues though:
-the importance of taking action. Tony Robbins has been saying for a long time that what he calls Personal Power is the ability to take action, that that is what separates human beings at the end of the day. It is the man or the women, who can get themselves to do whatever it takes, to consistently take action in the direction of their goals and dreams, who will live the life of personal excellence. And it is the people who will consistently take the necessary actions in the direction of their goals and dreams who will achieve success and ultimately dominate to field of human success and development.
-I second what gsjackson has said, do your own research on these topics.

True.

What happens is that your desires are sent into the universe via your subconscious mind and if it's meant for you, the universe will create situations or "coincidences" in which you will be given a chance to take action.

"Inspired action" is what your subconscious mind will send to you when the universe is opening up the door for you to have your desires.

You still have to take action but the universe will open the door for you to take action.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If thoughts create reality, then how come so many thinking that Dec. 21, 2012 would be a doomsday didn't create that reality? Law of Attraction believers can never explain that.

Thoughts do have an effect on reality. But New Agers and Law of Attraction believers take it too far.

Did you hear about that Japanese scientist who discovered that emotions of love create different type of water crystals than emotions of hate? David Icke cites this a lot in his presentations.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne