A new worldwide dating site filled with traditional women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

A new worldwide dating site filled with traditional women

Post by Johnny1975 »

There should be one.

I've searched and searched and I can't find any.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

If you do find one, I suggest you keep it to yourself.

You don't want the cow to be milked dry.

The best of luck!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Voice of Reason wrote:If you do find one, I suggest you keep it to yourself.

You don't want the cow to be milked dry.

The best of luck!
Fcukin' thank you!!! +1 (or what I now say: +∞)
I'm glad more and more guys are realizing how important foreign-women paradisaical portals and places must be canned FROM THE GENERAL PUBLIC but FOR personal well-thought-out usage only.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: A new worldwide dating site filled with traditional wome

Post by Teal Lantern »

Johnny1975 wrote:There should be one.

What search terms did you use?
Exactly what "traditions" are you looking for?
Are you willing to relocate?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Teal Lantern wrote:

I googled "traditional women", submissive, that kind of thing. No I'm not willing to relocate.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Teal Lantern wrote:

If you are going to render the site(-s), just p.m. it/them please!!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

@E_I: No worries, I won't give away the plot.
Johnny1975 wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:

I googled "traditional women", submissive, that kind of thing. No I'm not willing to relocate.
From your first post, I'm guessing you're still in the UK?
Caveat: Women are hell-raisers wherever they can get away with it. Anglo country laws actively enable this.
They are not and have never been "submissive" in societies that didn't impose it.

That said, to find [the best approximation of] what you're looking for without leaving the confines of England, Scotland, & Wales (like looking for a live kitten among a pack of hungry hyenas, IMO) ... your best bet will be .... Scotland.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Teal Lantern wrote:@E_I: No worries, I won't give away the plot.
Johnny1975 wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:

From your first post, I'm guessing you're still in the UK?
Caveat: Women are hell-raisers wherever they can get away with it. Anglo country laws actively enable this.
They are not and have never been "submissive" in societies that didn't impose it.

That said, to find [the best approximation of] what you're looking for without leaving the confines of England, Scotland, & Wales (like looking for a live kitten among a pack of hungry hyenas, IMO) ... your best bet will be .... Scotland.
Thanks for the suggestion but I'm in London. Anything beyond a few miles away is abroad to me. If I lived in a village in the middle of nowhere, travelling would be a reasonable thing to do, but I live among millions of people. Because I'm not willing to travel, I have to think differently. Rather than thinking in terms of which countries, I have to think in terms of which cultures, and not necessarily as in which country they're from. I have to think outside of the box.

I've googled the hell out of this and I'm surprised that even in a western country I can't find any associations or anything like that which is for women who want to be traditional (normal). I tried looking into the women's institute to see what that was all about and it sounded promising but from the looks of it it's just a bunch of middle aged women who do a bit of this and that.

I've searched for forums that cater to the type of females that I'm looking for, and again, nothing.

I've tried looking for forums using keywords such as submissive and all I get is the sub/dom type of thing.

Sure, there are a few blogs here and there such as http://theartofbeingfeminine.blogspot.c ... ll-as.html, and that's nice, it's good to know that there's something out there, but I need something where I can contact women who think like that.

I've tried christian dating sites, but none of them are that good. And they're not free.

I'm a member of oasis.com and okcupid.com and it's extremely boring logging in and seeing the same old faces and the same old profiles. The only fun I get is chatting to filipinas on okcupid. I've chatted to loads of them but I can't meet any of them obviously. They're very easy to chat to. I send a message, and they reply, one after the other. It's the total opposite story with the local females, to the point where I can't even be bothered reading their profiles and trying to think of something pertinent to say.

Basically I'm racking my brains trying to find some kind of source of the type of females that I have in mind. It's very hard. But then again I would have thought that there would still be something, but it doesn't look promising. However I must keep trying.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Confined to London city limits. That's tough, especially with a city that size.
Now we're talking baby mice in a viper pit odds. Big city life beats the kindness out of people.

Dating sites are totally crap, for what you seem to want.

Do you live near any Orthodox churches? I mean the real old school.
I don't mean the modern feel-good superfun rockband kind.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Teal Lantern wrote:Confined to London city limits. That's tough, especially with a city that size.
Now we're talking baby mice in a viper pit odds. Big city life beats the kindness out of people.

Dating sites are totally crap, for what you seem to want.

Do you live near any Orthodox churches? I mean the real old school.
I don't mean the modern feel-good superfun rockband kind.
I don't know about orthodox, but I live near a few churches. I briefly volunteered in one, and I didn't see many interesting females there, and it was a big crowd. There's a catholic church nearby too, but every time I go in it's empty. I think that the idea of finding women in church sounds better than the reality, which seems bleak to me. So I've given up on churches. By the way I live in south east London, land of the ugly, home of the weave. I want to puke.