Hit on by Older Women between 31 and 70

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Hit on by Older Women between 31 and 70

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Hit on by Older Women between 31 and 70

Post by Teal Lantern »

lone_yakuza wrote:I don't get it. Most girls my generation completely ignore me or scowl at me for just minding my own business, with the exception of some Asian girls I am not attracted to who have asked me out and fat/very out of shape asiaphile girls. The only good looking girls who have shown interest or mild interest have been from Europe, but it has mainly been just flirting from both me and them.

However, whenever, I go to the gym or places alone, I can never avoid getting these weird a** smiles from very old women. Or for example, at my gym, there is this one old woman who keeps following me or I catch her staring at me using the mirror and she always gives me this weird a** creepy smile. And this other short haired 35+ year old woman seemed extremely interested in talking to me. At a martial arts demonstration a while back, some old woman also shouted/told me "YOUR HOT!!!"

So what the hell is this? I'm completely unattractive to girls my age who are decent looking, except for decent looking girls from overseas who may just give me a chance (though these girls tend to be asiaphiles), yet I am hit on by these old women waaaaay out of my age range (I'm 21) who have lost all their looks or have never had any to begin with.
What's wrong with decent looking girls from overseas? You know where the fish are. Go fish! :lol:
lone_yakuza wrote:Is it society telling me that as an East Asian male, I am only attractive when the women are used up, completely unattractive old hags? Or I am only attractive to the fat out of shape girls or some of the plainest SE Asian girls? What the hell? This is like a major insult and punch to the face, though not literally.
Nope. Most males get that message. It's not personal.
lone_yakuza wrote:And why the f**k do they hit on me. I'm still in college, so there is no money to be had and what the hell, they think that someone like me is going to get with a completely used up old hag? Are they out of their f***ing minds?
It's not about money, they have that from their exes. They want your ... stamina. :oops:
All I'll say here is that not all sugarbabies are female. :wink:

lone_yakuza wrote:I just hope that this is not the case when I head to Russia and follow zboy's footsteps. I'm hoping the exchange students and penpal girls around my age that I met are not exceptions.

Has this happened consistently to anyone else? Like hit on by women from the 60s or 70s or 80s? Any explanation? I'm pretty sure anti-East Asian male sentiments were also around back then, maybe not as bad as nowadays, but they were around.
Consistently? No. I'm past that age, now. 8)
The explanation would be in the way women are treated (ignored) once they get over the hill.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Looking back at the women (girls at the time) who were a part of my life, I'm pretty sure if we had stayed together or grown up and gotten married they'd be very likely to cheat or divorce. These were reasonably nice girls too, kind of normal, but the society we live in is just so messed up. There's no taboo anymore, no pressure to be honest and faithful. The only exception was this girl from Poland.

Good luck in Russia Yakuza.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

For as long as I can remember, the American women who seemed to be attracted to me are either too young or too old. The only ones my age that give me any attention are Asian women and that's fine by me.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

70?!?!?!?! Ruunnnnn!!!!!! Tehe
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Oh, this is terrible! I don't know what to say - try a different gym, or go at different times. It's getting harder to ignore girls' rudeness. I hope you have better luck overseas - but it can't be worse than this!
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Lone...everything is NOT about race maybe they don't find you handsome or whatever reason it maybe has nothing to do with the fact that you're East Asian.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Lone...everything is NOT about race maybe they don't find you handsome or whatever reason it maybe has nothing to do with the fact that you're East Asian.
Troll.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

You look young but you're too old for name calling. I'm giving advice nothing wrong with that.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
chapo
Freshman Poster

Post by chapo »

Nothing wrong in going out with an older woman. I'm in a 14 month relationship with a 35 year old and i turned 21 this year. 14 year gap. Havn't been more happier. Younger girls around our age tend to have this rebeling factor where they will only date "bad boys" . Oh and the sex is great she knows what to do and how to do it she has alot of experience.

And yes I am asian and she is australian/croatian decent.

But yeah take a chance if you don't like it you can always end it you don't know unless you try.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:Lone...everything is NOT about race maybe they don't find you handsome or whatever reason it maybe has nothing to do with the fact that you're East Asian.
But we can't say that it never matters. I think most of the time it does. Because it seems as if when AW (hell even some women abroad) when their stock is high and they do want to give a man a chance they usually go to white men or date with in their own culture this is what i have observed in the U.S when i was there. For example if a mexican chick think she is hot shit she will consider dateing out of her race if the man is white but he she can't get him she will stay with in her culture but if her own race of men don't want her she will try to bring her bull shit and kids to black men. And Asian men are not seen by many women as attractive for what ever reason and these old hags know this they are just trying to take advantange of the situation thinking he is desperate enough. They used to do the same thing to me. You are a target for bull shit women when you are broke, not getting any or non white because they see you as picking and they feel as though they don't have to look good.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

It does play a factor I'm saying every rejection is not b/c race. If she wants to stay in her culture that is ok remember there are man "races" in a culture. But quality women won't care what color a man is as long as the man share her beliefs it's all good. If a woman rejects a man based on him being Black or whatever "race" then she is not the type of woman you want anyways. That shows a flaw in her character. In the year 2012 I have observed there are plenty women who are willing to date a man of another race than women who won't and not as a sloppy second thing.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

lone_yakuza wrote: Anyways I have to really start learning Russian in depth and studying the culture.
That sounds like a good idea. You could also check out Kazakhstan if you know Russian. A lot of Kazakh women are also quite exotic and Asian-looking.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.