Tales of Women Who Get Used Up By Bad Boys and Thugs!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Re: Tales of Women Who Get Used Up By Bad Boys and Thugs!

Post by Andrewww »

Obormot wrote: - Second step is to update your "product" according to market expectations.
- Once your value is high, you'll be able to match yourself to a highly valued girl.
[/list]
So basically you should catter to the delusions of the AW. I would agree with you if the AW in question had any value. In this case you're in the wrong market.

The problem is that the AW's value is based on her "exclusivity" and since most AW are easy they don't have any real value. They might try to convince you that they do (and many buy it) but falling for them only makes you a sucker.

So if you think that you aren't good enough for a used up tramp (the op mentioned) by all means go ahead and "improve yourself" :roll:
Last edited by Andrewww on December 23rd, 2012, 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

what can nice guy do to turn into a bad boy,desirable one, is it really possible ?

get tattoos, sports car, start acting cocky and be aggressive....
but you still need to have certain look to be able to pull it off..
Obormot
Freshman Poster

Re: Tales of Women Who Get Used Up By Bad Boys and Thugs!

Post by Obormot »

Andrewww wrote:
Obormot wrote: - Second step is to update your "product" according to market expectations.
- Once your value is high, you'll be able to match yourself to a highly valued girl.
[/list]
So basically you should catter to the delusions of the AW. I would agree with you if the AW in question had any value. In this case you're in the wrong market.

The problem is that the AW's value is based on her "exclusivity" and since most AW are easy they don't have any real value. They might try to convince you that they do (and many buy it) but falling for them only makes you a sucker.

So if you think that you aren't good enough for a used up tramp (the op mentioned) by all means go ahead and "improve yourself" :roll:
I'm probably more optimistic than you. :)
I believe there are good girls in US too. While stats might be better in different countries it's still possible to match yourself to someone good here. It means more efforts, of course.
Obormot
Freshman Poster

Post by Obormot »

Banano wrote:what can nice guy do to turn into a bad boy,desirable one, is it really possible ?

get tattoos, sports car, start acting cocky and be aggressive....
but you still need to have certain look to be able to pull it off..
You don't need money or tattoos to get a good girl. You just need to behave. Looks are 30% of success.