The friend zone is bullshit and here is why.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
terminator
Junior Poster

The friend zone is bullshit and here is why.

Post by terminator »

Oh no, another feminisist blog that shows how insane feminists are and how they've f&cked up dating in the West. Read this boys:

http://leastlikely.net/the-friend-zone- ... s-why/[url]

and here's a decent woman's interesting video response:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9XDb0nx ... ture=g-all[/youtube]

and here's a bitches' response to the video:

"Jenna fuckyou volvix • 13 hours ago −
I wouldn't say she demolished it. More like she failed to understand a very key part of it.

Its not that you can't have romantic feelings for a friend, its that having those feelings, getting rejected and then proceeding to take it out on them isn't ok. A woman isn't a bitch or a whore because she doesn't want to sleep with you. She's just not interested.
0 •Reply•Share ›"[/url]

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

No, she's just not interested in anyone who isn't an "alpha" to sleep with, but she'll use beta's and then dump on them for expecting her to sleep with them, like she did with all the other alpha guys. What a terrible friend she is...
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Can't be friends. Unless the guy's gay, she's dragging him along.

Anyone else see that film in the article, 500 Day of Summer? The story is a great warning for our cause here.

Frankly that article isn't exactly wrong. I do feel I am entitled. I'm unashamed of that. If I'm going to put in the effort, don't bullshit me.

My first girlfriend in high school, I wasn't that attracted to her, but she was good looking. She came onto me really hard though, so I figured I'd give it a shot. So once I asked her out I put in the effort, made dates, gave her her first kiss. It was strange though, because as soon as we started dating it was like she started avoiding me. It's not like she was busy because it was summer and she didn't have a job. I'd try to see her, but she would only see me once or twice a week. Once I went over her house while her parents were away and she kicked me out after like an hour or two - all polite like - even though I knew her parents would be gone for much longer. So I asked her eventually, are you happy with our relationship? She said yes. Then she flew out of state for a week to help out a relative of hers and as soon as she gets back she breaks up with me. Except she never said the words break up. Said she wanted to be friends. Such bullshit. She came onto me in the first place very strongly, so I took a chance on her even though I wasn't that attracted. Then as soon as I ask her out and put in all the effort to make it work, she suddenly lost interest. Then she lied to me.

Happier abroad...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 26th, 2019, 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

A woman isn't a bitch or a whore because she doesn't want to sleep with you. She's just not interested.

False cause fallacy.

The question here is WHY isn't she interested.

The truth is she isn't interested BECAUSE she's a bitch and a whore.

Another female failing at logic.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

The lady in the video has an abnormally high intelligence, doubt any of the crazy feminists even know what she's talking about.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Would you want to be friends with a girl after she rejects you or breaks up with you by pushing you over to a friend zone? My answer would be no unless I had a long history with the girl before I was serious about dating her. At this point I don't take any relationship with Anglosphere women seriously.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Yea the lady in those videos is one of the few women who have something interesting to say on the internet.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

The commenter (purposely?) missed the point that the guy was insulted by the girl mocking him for doing her work for her ... and THEN she had the nerve to ask him to do MORE of her work for her.

It's one thing for someone to not be mutually interested in you. It happens.
Using your interest in them for their own ends (and making fun of you, in the process) is quite another matter.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Ghost wrote:Friendzone is bullshit indeed.

Men aren't entitled to any dates, relationships, or sex?

Fine, then women aren't entitled to our money, resources, and help. Go live in the Stone Age.

And that is how it would be if the state did not enforce and subsidize feminism.
Very good point! The girl is not interested in the guy, so the guy should withdraw everything from her. Problem is manginas and white knights will always step-in and give the girl what she wants, as they hope she will marry them. So the girls goes from one alpha to another for sex and one beta to another for everything else, this really sucks for awake guys who want girls to change, as they will never change as long as betas keep getting used.