Inventions: A comparison between women and men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Inventions: A comparison between women and men

Post by Voice of Reason »

<<DELETED>>
Last edited by Voice of Reason on January 28th, 2013, 6:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Yes, men have also invented things to make life easier for themselves. But that's fair enough, since men do most of the work:

Cordless Tools

Electronic ignition
Last edited by Voice of Reason on January 28th, 2013, 6:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

But men have also been kind enough to invent things to make life easier for women:

TV Remote

Microwave
Last edited by Voice of Reason on January 28th, 2013, 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

My Conclusion

Usually when a female invents something, the thing that goes through her mind is "How can this benefit ME!?!?" When a male invents something, the thing that goes through his mind is "How can this benefit HUMANITY?"

In all fairness women have invented a small number of things that are useful to humanity:

Circular saw
COBOL
Solar Flares (based on the husbands prototype, who died young)
Windshield wiper
Nystatin (medication for fungal infections)

But these pale in comparison to that of man.

Most female inventions look like this:

(Note, it was still a man who invented this scooter)
Last edited by Voice of Reason on December 1st, 2012, 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Yes, women were held back! For 12 thousand years! In every culture! It's a conspiracy!!!
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Seriously funny, I'll share this to some feminists I know and they will surely foam in the mouth with anger lol.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

But women invented ...

BREAST MILK! :P

Without it, the existence of human males would not even be possible.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Ginger wrote:Seriously funny, I'll share this to some feminists I know and they will surely foam in the mouth with anger lol.
Please do!
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Voice of Reason wrote:
Ginger wrote:Seriously funny, I'll share this to some feminists I know and they will surely foam in the mouth with anger lol.
Please do!

REPORT:

I've shared this thread with a female friend (a feminist) who grew up in the US, and she was so angry that she called me a traitor and said she will 'unfriend' me. Weird thing is, I've shared this to a pinay feminist and a european one and they didn't react violently at all. The european even laughed about this.

Conclusion: AWs are seriously {brain} damaged if something like this can trigger a reaction like that from them. Talk about (super misandrist) drama.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Ginger wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:
Please do!

REPORT:

I've shared this thread with a female friend (a feminist) who grew up in the US, and she was so angry that she called me a traitor and said she will 'unfriend' me. Weird thing is, I've shared this to a pinay feminist and a european one and they didn't react violently at all. The european even laughed about this.

Conclusion: AWs are seriously {brain} damaged if something like this can trigger a reaction like that from them. Talk about (super misandrist) drama.
American women are just as useless as cockroaches.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Ginger wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:
Please do!

REPORT:

LOL…she sounds like a mental case to me!