Need some advice on moving away.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
joeyjojojr-shabadoo
Freshman Poster

Need some advice on moving away.

Post by joeyjojojr-shabadoo »

Hey all. First off let me say that Ive been reading threads in this forum for sometime now. Reading the experiences of members of this forum in their travels around the world. Some great stuff!

Ive been entertaining the idea of leaving home for some time now, even debating becoming an expat as well, and I am finally at the point where I am ready to do it.

I am a black Canadian 29 years old. Born In Canada my background is of the Caribbean. So I would like to go to a place where blacks are excepted/liked. As far as women go. My typical "type" would probably skinny blonde women lol although I don't discriminate I've dated all races, creeds and even some lesbians lol. I just prefer a playing ground where all women no matter what race are open to dating men of any race.

As far as I go (or as far as im told anyway) Im an attractive guy. Im pretty laid back too. good sense of humor. just all around cool chill person. I love clubbing on the weekend. I enjoy a drink but do not indulge in dugs of any kind.

As far as when I been thinking of going, my first idea was California. maybe not necessarily LA but maybe somewhere around there? I hear that there wicked hot girls there but what are their personalities like?

Ive also thought of going to Australia and that the girls there love black dudes. But than Ive seen some wicked crazy stories of racists there..

Ive thought about Sweden and hear girls there love black men. But than I also hear they have bad attitudes and that men are treated badly there. Also they have a high divorce rate too.

As far as what Im looking for, would be a place where there is low racism, good opportunities for business (I am naturally an entrepreneurial type of person) and good looking women with nice attitudes.

Can anyone suggest places that you think would be a good fit for me?

Much appreciation!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

California and Australia might be nice for vacationing, but as far as women go I can't imagine they're all that different from Canada. This whole site's about going abroad because women in Western societies have bad attitudes.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I don't have experience with the countries, but I hear there is a sizable interracial population in E Europe, specifically Ukraine. You might consider Columbia, which has a fruit bowl full of races, same with Brazil, which have some of the most beautiful women in the world (There are white girls as well as the typical SA girls).
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

the world is big there's lots of great countries u can go to & lots of ladies .... joey first priority is how are you gonna support yourself & how do you want to live standard wise?
I'm in turkey at the moment,... no racism here against blacks.. you will get touched reguarly though & asked to take pics with people's kids lol
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I have heard guys say that the women in Germany love black men. Also, the women in Germany are far more friendly and easy to meet than women from english speaking countries.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
joeyjojojr-shabadoo
Freshman Poster

abcdavid01 wrote:California and Australia might be nice for vacationing, but as far as women go I can't imagine they're all that different from Canada. This whole site's about going abroad because women in Western societies have bad attitudes.
This was what I was thinking as well. However, please keep in mind that the city im from is a smaller city in ontario. The girls here are are no good, most are whores, than the hot ones (to my citys standards) would be like 5s or 6s in a city like LA and they act totallyyyyyy snobish stank attitudes and act like either hood rats or trash, and like they shit dont stink. So it may be the same but one thing I do know is that when I've gone to other cities in the US girls seem way nicer and seem to have better upbringing than the worthless girls from around here trust me its pretty grimy in my city lol
joeyjojojr-shabadoo
Freshman Poster

Renata wrote:the world is big there's lots of great countries u can go to & lots of ladies .... joey first priority is how are you gonna support yourself & how do you want to live standard wise?
I'm in turkey at the moment,... no racism here against blacks.. you will get touched reguarly though & asked to take pics with people's kids lol
This is another factor for me as well.. If I go to the US I can work already as I have a SS number already :P

If I was going to go to Europe I guess I would have to apply for one of those 1 year "working vacation" visas or something? I don't really know where to start as far as europe goes...

And in regards to Germany... Do they really like blacks there so much? I always pictured it being like total racist there lol maybe its just the whole stigma with the countries history or something...
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

joeyjojojr-shabadoo wrote:[And in regards to Germany... Do they really like blacks there so much? I always pictured it being like total racist there lol maybe its just the whole stigma with the countries history or something...
The Nazis, who were in power for 12 years in the mid-20th century, had racial doctrines, but during the Olympics of 1936, with Hitler riding high, Jesse Owens came back and said he had found far less racism in Germany than in the U.S. The country has never been put to the test of a large multi-racial influx, but by and large it has remained about as free of racism as any place. Nazi racial theories not only are denounced there now, but expressing them is illegal.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Quite a few Japanese girls love black dudes. I know because I saw a few girls with black bf's in Tokyo - these girls were HOT HOT HOT.

Black men are pretty common in Guangzhou, China. There's a bit more racism here, but it's more to do with the local African population ripping off the locals.

Well if you've got a thing for Asian women then those are two good options!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

abcdavid01 wrote:California and Australia might be nice for vacationing, but as far as women go I can't imagine they're all that different from Canada. This whole site's about going abroad because women in Western societies have bad attitudes.
Wise words. Moving to anywhere in the Anglosphere will not change the dire dating situation for western men. Remember these are not women you actually want to be in a long term relationship with.

As to which countries to go to, we'll this is not so easy. The world is changing fast and what may be a good place for a man now, may not be so in a couple of years. Do as much research as you can and stay as flexible as you can and be prepared to change location if things change.

Good luck.
Robin Hood.
joeyjojojr-shabadoo
Freshman Poster

RobinHood wrote:
Wise words. Moving to anywhere in the Anglosphere will not change the dire dating situation for western men. Remember these are not women you actually want to be in a long term relationship with.

As to which countries to go to, we'll this is not so easy. The world is changing fast and what may be a good place for a man now, may not be so in a couple of years. Do as much research as you can and stay as flexible as you can and be prepared to change location if things change.

Good luck.
Yes this is definitely something I do know, that it is damn hard to find a woman who is down for her man and will not divorce him and try to use him as a wallet, this is how western women are bread & indoctrinated to be here in the western world. What I am thinking of doing is going to Cali for a bit and trying that out, see if I can find work and save up some loot. I also have some business endeavors I want to try and promote whilst in the area. If all goes well than I would have more than enough money to make another jump to somewhere overseas. My only concern with all of this was that if I was going to go to europe I was going to go with that working vacation visa thing but to get that you cant be over 30... and im 29 now.. so I would have to figure out some other way to stay in europe for an extended period of time and be able to work..
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Renata wrote:the world is big there's lots of great countries u can go to & lots of ladies .... joey first priority is how are you gonna support yourself & how do you want to live standard wise?
That is nice to hear about black men there. by the way

how do men treat you in turkey. my friend said he went over there and saw a husband beating his wife with a stick. no one came to help her.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

i would NOT go to california. take that off your list immediately. you are going to be very very sick in the head. its so damn easy to scare people here you will be freaking insane and a walking talking animal sub human. there is so much bad things i could say about california.

It is the most hated state in ALL of america. It is NOT a nice vacation spot either. people will treat you like shit if your dressed poor or regular. you wave high at women, especailly foreign, and they will run off literally, and the laws are very evil here too.

besides that....

you might LOVE australia or sweden. I have had very very good responses from them. I am black myself if you dont already know. i would go to these countries for fun.

definitely check out ALL the east european countries. the women are far superior to western women.

can you afford to live here in the states. i would just go to europe. like germany too.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

yeah spent time in the bay area and i would not recommend.

If i were black? brazil in a heartbeat.

If you like blondes GERMANY.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

joeyjojojr-shabadoo
Freshman Poster

ssjparris wrote:i would NOT go to california. take that off your list immediately. you are going to be very very sick in the head. its so damn easy to scare people here you will be freaking insane and a walking talking animal sub human. there is so much bad things i could say about california.

It is the most hated state in ALL of america. It is NOT a nice vacation spot either. people will treat you like shit if your dressed poor or regular. you wave high at women, especailly foreign, and they will run off literally, and the laws are very evil here too.

besides that....

you might LOVE australia or sweden. I have had very very good responses from them. I am black myself if you dont already know. i would go to these countries for fun.

definitely check out ALL the east european countries. the women are far superior to western women.

can you afford to live here in the states. i would just go to europe. like germany too.
Is it really THAAAAT bad in cali?? i mean what about the other cities in cali? like other than LA? See my thing is that I also want to try and get some business done too. I own websites that I want to promote and trust me where I live now is not exactly the best place for opportunity where business is concerned. Americans take to new things/ideas better than Canadians do (or at least Ontario people anyway)

From what other canadian guys tell me, American girls love us :P maybe because they think we have that "nice guy Canadian" persona? idk..

Can you elaborate on the part where you said I would be sick in the head and why cali is so hated? (I notice a lot of ppl talk bad about cali in a lot of forums)

As for how I dress I have a lot of style. I dress nice. Usually brand name or w/e. I would be coming down there with more than a few grand in pocket. And would be on an immediate grind to do my business ventures, work in the computer, design, club, voice acting industries possibly. And another perk is that I already have a social security number so i can go to the US and work anytime as opposed to europe where I cannot..