Attn Truthers: Government/NWO do NOT control your freedom!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Attn Truthers: Government/NWO do NOT control your freedom!

Post by Winston »

Attention Truthers and Patriots: The NWO does NOT control your freedom - Other things do!

I'm sending this letter to as many conspiracy researchers and leaders as I can:

To all conspiracy researchers and leaders out there, such as David Icke, Alex Jones, Alan Watt, Michael Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell, Mark Passio, Jay Weidner, etc:

I have a simple logical question for you: Why do you preach that resistance and noncompliance with the NWO government will bring about freedom for mankind? That is inaccurate, and I'll explain why.

Government and the Illuminati are not what enslave us the most. What does it matter what kind of government we have? Governments are no different from the mafia. As long as you don't break any laws and don't get in its way, the government will leave you alone to do whatever you want. It's like that in any country, including the US. So how is the US government different? How does the US stand for freedom or democracy while others don't? In fact, the US has MORE laws and regulations than other countries do, not less, so how is it more free? This myth never made any sense, not just now, but in the past as well. This "freedom and democracy" belief about America seems a lot more like a religion that people chant, than actual fact, as there is no logic or evidence which supports it.

Most people's enslavement comes from a more simple source. What truly enslaves us the most are our jobs, marriage and especially children. These are what ENSLAVE us and tie us down into servitude much MORE than any government ever could! That's where the REAL loss of freedom is. If you are tied down and enslaved by your job, marriage and children, then you have ZERO freedom. Thus the type of government you live under isn't even a factor, even if you are living under a dictatorship. So why this focus on government or even the Illuminati? It doesn't make sense.

It seems that everything in society tries to tie you down and make you commit to an obligation. That's the nature of societal systems - to CONTROL and tie down people. But some people are freespirits who don't like to "settle down" into boring routines. Routines and daily obligations/commitments are the TOTAL ANTITHESIS to freedom, romance, adventure, new experiences, fun, excitement, passion, possibilities, travel, etc. Some people live for new experiences, not stable boring routines. Society doesn't acknowledge this, but instead falsely assumes that everyone wants a stable boring routine, or tries to condition them to want that.

Simply put, you can't go out and do whatever you want when you are tied down by these three. The ruling elite are not even a factor in this. Come on now. So isn't your philosophy misplaced, when you preach that resistance of the Illuminati, and their mind control, will bring about freedom for mankind?

Even if there were no government, ruling elite, NWO, or Illuminati, you are still enslaved and have no freedom if you have a job that controls your life, spouse to tie you down into loyalty, and children that you have to give up your life in order to serve and raise. All these things force you to SACRIFICE your freedom, time, life, resources, energy, labor, etc. and tie you down into SERVITUDE in a constant daily grind and obligate you to it. These daily obligations are the real reason why most people have no freedom. So aren't you people totally missing the mark here?

Aren't you carrying the same false assumptions that society does, in that you assume that everyone WANTS to be tied down into routine, servitude and sacrifice, and that the only obstacles to freedom are the ruling elite?

Why don't you conspiracy researchers try to find a solution to our real enslavement, such as teaching people how to become self-employed, how to become less dependent on money, how to have less attachments, etc?

Of the three - job, marriage, and children - children enslave the most. While you can quit your job and marriage, you can't quit your children, unless you abandon them or give them up for adoption. So when you have children, you are forced to give up the rest of your life in servitude to them and forget everything else in your life in a neverending routine of sacrifice with no true reward (except a psychological/emotional one, which does not apply to everyone). So children are the biggest enslavement of all, not government or Illuminati. I know that sounds bad, but it's true.

Given these two choices:
- Be happy and free but incur the disapproval of everyone
- Be unhappy and miserable with the approval of everyone

I'd much rather choose the former. Wouldn't you?

There is no greater freedom than waking up everyday and being able to do whatever you want and go wherever you want. Waking up and seeing a world of possibilities ahead of you, now that is PRICELESS. The government, Illuminati, NWO, media, etc. are not even a factor in this. So why are they your enemy number one? Think about that. Meditate on it. Your war seems highly misplaced and misses the mark, doesn't it?

Thanks for reading my letter.

Sincerely,
Winston Wu
Founder of HappierAbroad.com and DebunkingSkeptics.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 25th, 2018, 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Attn Conspiracy Researchers: NWO is not what enslaves us

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:

To all conspiracy researchers and leaders out there, such as David Icke, Alex Jones, Alan Watt, Michael Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell, Mark Passio, Jay Weidner, etc:...................

Sincerely,
Winston Wu

Arrgh.

You sent this to serious anti-NWO sites? You just make yourself look foolish.

:roll:

You think being a childless eunuch-by-choice is the path to freedom?
Being forced to be childless because of a harsh economic regime is the lowest ebb of slavery.

I realize that some men are not cut out for family life, and you may be one. In other times and places such men became monks, sometimes working as teachers, or scholars, or scientists.

But when leaders start preaching childlessness or celibacy as an easy solution for the problems of the masses, doom is near.

The builders of Macchu Picchu vanished, the builders of the Pueblos vanished. Sure, they could have been killed or enslaved by enemies. Bu maybe they just listened to some false prophet like you. And died out!

I disagree with your philosophy but I am more chagrined that you sullied the website by presenting it this way to serious people on the web. If you hatch a far-out theory like this to vet, you should just post it here and let us tear it to shreds, so it comes to a merciful swift end.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

the proliferation of selfishness and hedonism is the problem, not the solution. having a family is as much a spiritual experience as anything because it forces you to abandon pursuing your illusiory desires and instead live for others that you love. love is not seperate from awareness, both produce the exact same effect: unity. which is why the family structure is so vital for society and needs to be dismantled if there is to be a need for control.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

if you look at the latest posts on the "truth vs happiness" thread in the deep philosophical discussions section, i outlined exactly how the illusion works and how to wake up from it. i strongly suggest you read it.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:Even TPTB are hopelessly enslaved to the same paradigms that the "common" people are. But the "elites" do want their sheeple to reproduce so that they can enslave future generations. This is one reason I don't want to have children anymore. But yes, even setting that aside for a while, having a wife/children will take away a man's freedom, regardless of the system in place.

Now, I think it matters a lot what system we are under. I can envision some society which is pro-family and pro-children (not the 'but it's for the children!' bullcrap) and I think the severe difficulty of having a family is made more difficult in modern society. But there is no hope of getting to a place like that. Might as well live free to the best of one's ability.
Ghost, they can already grow soulless cloned children in laboratories as replacement slaves. I'm not sure what it costs them, but like all new technology, the cost will come down.

You are not depriving them of manpower by refusing to have children.

OTOH I understand if a man does not have that pro-family environment, he does not want to bring children into the world whom he cannot protect from the Devil. Agreed.

Just understand that if you do search for and find that place, that one day you can and will reproduce - human children, not clones - whether as a father or as a valiant, protective uncle or whatever - and those children will not be a sacrifice on your part (the "but it's for the children" crap), but rather they will be your own eternal legacy. Not for them, for you.

But I understand, you need to find that place first.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:

To all conspiracy researchers and leaders out there, such as David Icke, Alex Jones, Alan Watt, Michael Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell, Mark Passio, Jay Weidner, etc:...................

Sincerely,
Winston Wu

Arrgh.

Being forced to be childless because of a harsh economic regime is the lowest ebb of slavery.

I realize that some men are not cut out for family life, and you may be one. In other times and places such men became monks, sometimes working as teachers, or scholars, or scientists.

But when leaders start preaching childlessness or celibacy as an easy solution for the problems of the masses, doom is near.

The builders of Macchu Picchu vanished, the builders of the Pueblos vanished. Sure, they could have been killed or enslaved by enemies. Bu maybe they just listened to some false prophet like you. And died out!

I disagree with your philosophy but I am more chagrined that you sullied the website by presenting it this way to serious people on the web. If you hatch a far-out theory like this to vet, you should just post it here and let us tear it to shreds, so it comes to a merciful swift end.
LOL...why that's it! Kill all the children! It's not the IRS and all the assorted tyrants, it's those damn kids !
I have two Fil-Am children from my ex, and of all the "mistakes" I have made in life, they are the best.
They are affectionate, devoted, refined, intelligent, and funny...both of them are excellent company.
I cannot imagine how I could be prouder of them or love them more. I am going to spend month back in the states with them this winter and this coming year they will be living with me back here.

Oh yes, they are public enemy number one!

Outwest
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
I have two Fil-Am children from my ex, and of all the "mistakes" I have made in life, they are the best.
They are affectionate, devoted, refined, intelligent, and funny...both of them are excellent company.
I cannot imagine how I could be prouder of them or love them more. I am going to spend month back in the states with them this winter and this coming year they will be living with me back here.

Outwest
Children are a heritage from the Lord,
offspring a reward from him.
Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
are children born in one's youth.
Blessed is the man
whose quiver is full of them.
They will not be put to shame
when they contend with their opponents in court.

-Solomon,
Psalm 127
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:

Sincerely,
Winston Wu

Arrgh.

Nothing in that letter is advocating celibacy. WTF are you talking about? What I said is true - your family and your job and your children especially, affect your immediate everyday freedom a lot MORE than any government ever could. That is very true and is common sense.

You can have love and romance without children. You can have marriage without children too. Children do more to take away freedom than a spouse does.

I already sent it out to major conspiracy researchers. Jay Weidner said it was the most ridiculous email he's ever received, but didn't explain why. What I said is accurate.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

your ingenious "solution" is already happening in many industrialized nations and its reigning havok on their economies and cultures. populations are refraining from having children due to selfishness and not being able to afford them, leaving their own futures uncertain due to there being no future workforce to pay their pensions which leaves immigration as the only conceivable savior (refer to the pages upon pages of nonsensicle racial bickering in every second or third thread on this forum to decide whether multiculturalism is a positive thing).
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jester wrote:
Arrgh.

....I disagree with your philosophy but I am more chagrined that you sullied the website by presenting it this way to serious people on the web. If you hatch a far-out theory like this to vet, you should just post it here and let us tear it to shreds, so it comes to a merciful swift end....
Winston wrote: ....I already sent it out to major conspiracy researchers. Jay Weidner said it was the most ridiculous email he's ever received....
+1 to JESTER!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

lavezzi wrote:your ingenious "solution" is already happening in many industrialized nations and its reigning havok on their economies and cultures. populations are refraining from having children due to selfishness and not being able to afford them, leaving their own futures uncertain....
OLD TESTAMENT ACCORDING TO WINSTON

Greedy Pharoah decides to reduce rations for the slaves to the bare minimum, so they will avoid distractions like family life, and will therefore be able to work all the time.

Moses responds defiantly, "Okay then, we refuse to have kids! So THERE!!"

The Jews died out.

THE END
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 25th, 2018, 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:Perhaps the conspiracy is so airtight now that it is truly foolproof.

Have a family and your children become slaves to the NWO.

Don't have a family and those who love freedom and resist the NWO will die out.

Perfect. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Read "The Aeneid" by Virgil.
Read "The Book of Exodus" by Moses.
Both about people escaping doom, and founding what became a great civilization.

Watch "The Sound of Music".
About people deciding to do the right thing, without compromise. And getting out to freedom.

Read about the founding of Venice.
Read about the founding of Armenia.
Both founded by survivors escaping from destruction and slavery.

There have been bad times before.

The Anglosphere is the worst place in the world. Get out and see for yourself.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yes Winston, I have to agree with Jester, Outwest et al. Of all your "deeply philosophical" posts, this is by far not only the most baseless, but the most hypocritical as well. You are free from your family, from your child (whom you abandoned in the Philippines, together with her mother) and the enslavement of a routine job. And yet, judging from your life updates, you sound every day more miserable, paranoid and disconnected from people and what may bring you true serenity, if not happiness.

Sorry for sounding harsh. After all, to my memory you never graced any of my posts with a direct reply, so I can guess this will be my umpteenth shot in the water. Yet, if you were to read this, just reflect.

You say you associated lack of freedom with "a job that controls your life". How can you say that if you have never actually had a full-time job in your life? If you had started a standard career and sticked to it with a degree of patience and perseverance, like many others do, you would have noticed that it does usually starts with something hard and unpleasant, and only gradually gives you the skills and the tools re-evaluate your position and put yourself in that coveted situation where you like what you're doing, you're making good money and even enjoying yourself in the process. I am a telecoms engineer by trade but found out that software was way more creative. Then switched to financial software to get more money, yet never accepted all the inefficiency and soul-crushing cynicism that is common in so many banking IT teams. It took several years and some pain, yet I am in a much better place now, despite the worst recession of the past 70 years. It does take time and lots of periodical soul-searching, yet...if one has talent and a measure of intellectual honesty to know where he wants to be, it isn't that hard to have a job that dignifies your professional skills, curiosities and desires and doesn't enslave you to any kind of routine. All in all, starting a career is like hopping on a bus. It's unexciting, slow, and somebody's driving you station to station without much excitement. It's up to you to ensure that, at some stage in your career, you're no longer on a bus but on a high speed train, or perhaps a Ferrari, and always on the driving seat.

You then say the antithesis of freedom is "a spouse to tie you down into loyalty". Have you ever thought that loyalty, the art, craft and discipline of loving one person for as long as possible in your life, is something people might deliberately want to exercise, as a gift of love and respect towards their partners? It doesn't take much, especially for a woman, to go on the street, a bar or on a dating site and start opening legs to a constant stream of new cock/p***y. A one night stand or a few lovers may give pleasure and solace for the short term, yet do absolutely nothing to improve one's human condition. Quantity without quality and without the feeling of having worked hard enough to achieve it, is not conducive to happiness. As even you admitted on a few occasions, having too many partners and too much "romance" will only desensitise you to the idea of having to work hard to find the right woman and only then revel in the, incomparably more fulfilling, pleasure of knowing she is the only one you'll ever need to have a happy and meaningful love life and vice-versa, knowing that you play the same role for her.

As the philosopher (Lavezzi? :) ) would say, happiness starts from knowing thyself. That is the premise for knowing what to look into a partner who can truly fulfil and complete you as a human being. And it rarely boils down only to a hot body, blonde hairs and an Eastern European accent. Then stage two starts: knowing that one woman so well, you know what she loves and hates, what she desires and what upsets her, what makes her into a meowing furball ready to cuddle up to you, or a sexy tiger ready to rock your night. Call it a game, a challenging and ultimately very rewarding game. Would you be more fulfilled by starting a game and progressing till the end, or playing the first couple of levels of several games at the same time, without ever knowing what's next and what's better in any of them?

If you have never been loyal to any woman, indeed never felt the need to be loyal to anyone, there can only be a single reason: you have never truly fallen in love. Yet I am not here to blame you. It's so common even to fall in love and live the idyll for a couple of years, only to stop understanding your partner and the evolving needs of the couple. You disconnect and the game ends, and it's all to easy for that lack of communication and understanding to rot into that kind of boredom, that loveless routine you so despise. You associate this to loyalty, yet this is not the effect of loyalty tout-court, it's the effect of being loyal without knowing, or having forgotten, why.

Finally, you even take on "children that you have to give up your life in order to serve and raise". As somebody else here said, you might well not be father material. Yet, to think that somebody who does love his girlfriend/wife and does want to embark in the wonderful experience of being a (biological) parent should not do it lest lose his freedom, it's downright insane. Again, it's when a man experiences true love, that he starts to feel enriched by his what he gives up in order to "serve and raise", not impoverished or trapped. That spirit goes on with his partner/wife and naturally extends to his children. Again, I am not here to judge or blame you for your indifference towards children and your role as a dad of one. Yet, once again I believe you should experience both sides of the story before you label fathers or wannabe fathers as "doomed" to a life of misery and lack of freedom.