worlds-most-prosperous-county

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

worlds-most-prosperous-county

Post by Johnny »

Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Too bad most of the top 10 have full blown Western women.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

sweden?

Post by targetguy »

8) From what i have read about sweden is that for every dollar made maybe the employee keeps one third of it. The usa has its problems and debt but not taxed near as bad as some of those countries. The health care part is what kills the usa over 50 million people dont have health care and cant afford hopefully that will change. So far i havent seen to many new type of inventions coming from other countris other then the usa. I think the high crime rate here and ghettoization of many major cities may be the downfall of the usa. The high unemployment and high welfare is half the problem here in the usa. Rewarding unwed mothers for more kids and thats what happens they have as many as possible to collect welfare and the govt is the father. Unlike many other foreign coutries which many people starve and they appreciate the one who feeds them.
no scammers
Dragon
Junior Poster

Re: sweden?

Post by Dragon »

targetguy wrote:8) From what i have read about sweden is that for every dollar made maybe the employee keeps one third of it. The usa has its problems and debt but not taxed near as bad as some of those countries. The health care part is what kills the usa over 50 million people dont have health care and cant afford hopefully that will change. So far i havent seen to many new type of inventions coming from other countris other then the usa. I think the high crime rate here and ghettoization of many major cities may be the downfall of the usa. The high unemployment and high welfare is half the problem here in the usa. Rewarding unwed mothers for more kids and thats what happens they have as many as possible to collect welfare and the govt is the father. Unlike many other foreign coutries which many people starve and they appreciate the one who feeds them.
It's a different way of life. In Sweden you may have lower disposable income, but more things are paid for by the government like health care, education, public services. It balances out.