Barbie doll Ukraine women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Barbie doll Ukraine women

Post by ssjparris »

okay this was interesting. so i was exploring for different cities of the ukraine so that when i am ready i can explore cities off the toursit path. i stumbled upon these.

the competition to get men is so damn fierce women will actually get surgeries to look like a barbie doll... just a few girls on this show will show you what i mean by fierce competition. watch it now...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AifkTdSZ ... re=related[/youtube]

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Dragon
Junior Poster

Re: Barbie doll ukraine women

Post by Dragon »

ssjparris wrote:okay this was interesting. so i was exploring for different cities of the ukraine so that when i am ready i can explore cities off the toursit path. i stumbled upon these.

the competition to get men is so damn fierce women will actually get surgeries to look like a barbie doll... just a few girls on this show will show you what i mean by fierce competition. watch it now...

They should compete for me. I'm available!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 26th, 2019, 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Ghost wrote:The girl with the anime eyes was creepy. I would automatically reject a girl for being wife material if she had had cosmetic surgery that wasn't reconstructive. Plastic surgery is not hot. At all. Save that for plastic Anglos.
Put a paper bag over her head and call it a day.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Barbie doll ukraine women

Post by Teal Lantern »

ssjparris wrote:okay this was interesting. so i was exploring for different cities of the ukraine so that when i am ready i can explore cities off the toursit path. i stumbled upon these.

Are they doing this to get a man, or are they just batshit insane?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

well...ukrainians are going to be a little strange to you guys.

your just not used to it.

someone here on the forum thought they were bizarre for wearing these old fashioned medieval clothes out in public all the time.

For me i am willing to accept new things. i am willing to accept people for being different. i refuse to see them as strange.

but then again that anime girl will scare the shit out of people if she comes to the states. ahhaa.
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

When she blinks do her eyes make a clicking noise?
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Who is the woman in the pink midriff and jean shorts at 0:52? Her name?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Barbie doll Ukraine women

Post by jamesbond »

After watching this video, I don't know whether or not I should laugh ........... or vomit! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Dragon
Junior Poster

Re: Barbie doll Ukraine women

Post by Dragon »

jamesbond wrote:

After watching this video, I don't know whether or not I should laugh ........... or vomit! :shock:
I fapped and vomited. Then again, I'm a degenerate.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

dudes and ghouls... wait until you get to the ukraine. they are so fuckin' desperate for men. they change their appearance just to get one and then keep one.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ssjparris wrote:dudes and ghouls... wait until you get to the ukraine. they are so fuckin' desperate for men. they change their appearance just to get one and then keep one.
In Ukraine, there are 3.5 million more single women than single men. Also, there are hardly any overweight women in Ukraine. This makes it an ideal country for men who are looking to meet single women! :D

Check out these video about single women in Ukraine.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Un05ORq ... el&list=UL[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

jamesbond wrote:
ssjparris wrote:dudes and ghouls... wait until you get to the ukraine. they are so fuckin' desperate for men. they change their appearance just to get one and then keep one.
In Ukraine, there are 3.5 million more single women than single men. Also, there are hardly any overweight women in Ukraine. This makes it an ideal country for men who are looking to meet single women! :D
So if I decided to go on 1 big trip to E. Europe I should choose definitely choose Ukraine over Russia?
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Tsar wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
So if I decided to go on 1 big trip to E. Europe I should choose definitely choose Ukraine over Russia?
most of the world has more women then men. this includes....

1. all of east europe.
2. most of china
3. latin america
4. that is it !!!.

not just the ukraine. russia has alot of women too. as well as phillipines. it is a man's heaven in those countries. because...well...we all know they want men so they will be nice to you.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Tsar wrote:So if I decided to go on 1 big trip to E. Europe I should choose definitely choose Ukraine over Russia?
Actually you can't go wrong with either country. In Russia, there are 10 million more single women than single men. In Ukraine, there are 3.5 million more single women than single men. :D

Compare this to the US, where between the ages of 18 to 49, there are 4 million more single men than single women. Also in America, 50% of the women are overweight!