New York has the worst women in the world?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

What city has the highest concetration of crappy women?

New York
38%
Los Angeles
25%
San Francisco
4%
Washington, DC
21%
Boston
No votes
Seattle
8%
Vancouver,BC
No votes
London, UK
4%
Shanghai, China
No votes

Total votes: 24
tom
Junior Poster

New York has the worst women in the world?

Post by tom »

Every woman I have ever meet from New York has been junk, the worst. But I have not meet that many so I could be wrong.
The worst women in the world. A lot of this has to do with the laws and undeserved entitlements women get.
Where is the highest concentration of shitty attitudes, gold-diggers, fatties and worthless skanks. Where are the worst ones at?
Maybe you can think of a worse place and warn the rest of us to steer clear.
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

I hear there is this huge bitch named Sandy coming to New York tonight!
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

I have doubts that Sandy will improve anything, if anything it will make things worse, that is as far as women's attitude goes.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

New York/New Jersey is horrible. Think Jersey Shore, Jennifer Lopez, Real Housewives of New York, Sex and the City, Amy Fisher-the Long Island Lolita, self-hating Asian American women, and ghetto Black and Hispanic chicks, and you have a recipe for disaster in terms of women.

Apparently, I'm not the only one that feels that way about women in NYC:

what's so great about living in NYC.. I think it sucks
http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/w ... k-it-sucks
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Man, DC is the worst. I could get SOME tang in NY, because of all the dirty, promiscuous 20-something girls running around, not to mention the foreign women fresh off the boat with their mexi-mullets *wink*. But DC? I got roasted for real by some hoe! :) Never going to that hellhole again.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

New York City has more men-hating, materialistic b*tches than Boston, however, Boston has the seven sister effect, Simmons and Wellesley Colleges, which makes it more pernicious in terms of ideological misandry. Thus, if you're got a four leaf clover and you catch a newbie in the Big Apple, consider yourself lucky. All and all, the cities are equivalent but I'd still prefer to live in Boston, as people in general, are more outwardly polite. I don't date anyone my hometown anymore.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

tom wrote:I have doubts that Sandy will improve anything, if anything it will make things worse, that is as far as women's attitude goes.
There's going to be a sudden increase in the number of homeless, jobless, carless New York women willing to put out on the first date.

Sandy Makes Landfall
http://www.businessinsider.com/battery- ... ng-2012-10
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

New York is a nice place to visit but I wouldn't live there. You pay 3 times as much rent for a crappy appartment vs other modern cities. It's very similar to Toronto on the Canadian side: dateless, jobs from 9am to 9pm and ridiculous real estate prices.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

zboy1 wrote:New York/New Jersey is horrible. Think Jersey Shore, Jennifer Lopez, Real Housewives of New York, Sex and the City, Amy Fisher-the Long Island Lolita, self-hating Asian American women, and ghetto Black and Hispanic chicks, and you have a recipe for disaster in terms of women.

I choose new york because i think the tri-state area is the worst.oh and don't forget to put Philly in there also.The philly new jersey,new york skank triangle.Avoid like the plague.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

skateboardstephen wrote:
zboy1 wrote:New York/New Jersey is horrible. Think Jersey Shore, Jennifer Lopez, Real Housewives of New York, Sex and the City, Amy Fisher-the Long Island Lolita, self-hating Asian American women, and ghetto Black and Hispanic chicks, and you have a recipe for disaster in terms of women.

I choose new york because i think the tri-state area is the worst.oh and don't forget to put Philly in there also.The philly new jersey,new york skank triangle.Avoid like the plague.
Philadelphia, New Jersey and New York are indeed horrible. I live in New Jersey. Those 3 are the worst of the worst.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Boston, Washington DC and Seattle are feminist enclaves. I voted for DC, since the women there are also the least attractive of this bunch.

New York also has a lot of feminazis, but also lots of hot sluts, fobs and there's a +200,000 surplus of single women there.

SF has a good deal of feminism, but the large hot asian and hispanic fob population and relatively weak competition (this is SF, remember) more than makes up for it.

LA is also actually one of the better places to get women.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

all i can say is it is better to meet women in the center of the country then the west coasts or east coasts.

i live here in L.A. the women aren't all that great. i just stick with the foreign women that live here.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

fightforlove wrote:Boston, Washington DC and Seattle are feminist enclaves. I voted for DC, since the women there are also the least attractive of this bunch.
Since I'd already voted for NYC, could anyone please put in a honorary one for Boston?

It's a feminazi enclave and the seven sister college culture has seriously affected the region, long-term.

The best part about Boston, aside from the Whole Bellied Clams, is the 5 hr drive to Montreal :wink:
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Taco wrote:There's going to be a sudden increase in the number of homeless, jobless, carless New York women willing to put out on the first date.

There will be more government handouts which erode politeness in women.
ssjparris wrote:all i can say is it is better to meet women in the center of the country then the west coasts or east coasts.

i live here in L.A. the women aren't all that great. i just stick with the foreign women that live here.
Me too, only foreign for a long time now.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

DC/NoVA might give them a run for their money.