WTF.... 80% of men are under attractive!?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

pete98146 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:
RobinHood wrote: Ignoring the "warning signs" is not as easy as you think...most of my friends thought they were marrying loyal princesses, turned out most are now divorced and lost alot of money financially in the process. Remember in the UK pre - nups are not legal here.

My advice is if you are going to bring a foreign woman to your home country and you could find one from a country where visas / marriage is not necessary to do so, then that is the better option.
I think where men get into trouble is projecting onto women a particular characteristic that men have, namely that (barring some traumatic experience -- death of someone close, major illness, etc) our personalities don't change all that much.

There's an old saying along the lines of:
A man marries a woman hoping she won't change and she marries him hoping he will change and BOTH are disappointed.

A woman who was the antithesis of all that you were avoiding when you met her, may be exactly what you didn't want after a few years of her watching the idiot-box (tell-lie-vision) explain how unhaaaaappy she really is, because you're not a proper doormat like the males in the s.h.itcoms, while buying all the crap shown during the commercials, and shifting some aspect of your personality to match that of the leading male character in this month's hot movie.
Unless that's ONLY a characteristic of anglo women, there's no way I'd bring a foreign one back to my home country. The culture toxifies them.
Teal this is unfounded, I know many couples and have dated many foreign women who came to live in America without getting married, they got a normal Green Card.

None of these couples are divorced, none of these couples have serious problems and none of the wives are "Americanized". That is straight-up fear mongering. The opposite happens, they don't like American society the way it's currently constructed. However they LOVE THEIR HUSBANDS, this is where they make money so they make due.

You don't want to live in half the countries these women come from. If you can deal with the shortcomings, then fine. But as I said many things we take for granted as easy to get or cheap is not so easy to get or cheap in many of these countries. This is because the middle class isn't large in those countries, they have small elite and masses of poor/working people.

The horror stories you have seen or read are easily explained in one form or another. I don't know everybody wants to gloss over easily discovered facts.
I agree. My wife has been here for over 6 years now and she hasn't changed much at all. It's rare that she watches American tv. If given a choice she'll continue to watch her flipino tv shows via the internet. As far as hanging around American women it simply doesn't happen. I'd say the biggest reason is that very few AW have shown any interest in befriending a cute and pretty asian woman.

So she doesn't have that many negative influences in her life.
If you build a HTPC and you have a LCD or Plasma with HDMI, I can show you how to get all that internet video on your TV and off your PC.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Thanks DJ! We d/l quite a few of her filipino movies via torrent onto a 1TB hard drive that we plug into the tv.