To ASIO Agents: Peter Nolan has left, now leave us alone!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out the last few nasty email messages I received from ASIO, from Illuminati Ingrid. (Why would ASIO agents call themselves "Illuminati"? lol)
Form details below.
Full Name: Illuminita Ingrid
Email: psyopsid463@asio.gov.au
Telephone:
Message: You f***ing fat slant eyed kiddy fiddling c**t! We have decided to unleash our friend from Egypt on your site to weave some of the DOS magic and send Nolan\'s ramblings in to cyber oblivion. As for you, we see a ride in a car boot in your very near future, you chink homosexual!
Form details below.
Full Name: Illuminati Ingrid
Email: Psyopsid463@asio.gov.au
Telephone:
Message: You fat clueless Gook cunt! Publishing my private messages to you has tipped me over the edge? We are going to snatch you and Peter Paedo Nolan for a little plane ride to Gitmo, where we will auction off your fat arses to Afghan warlords as dancing boys, you fag cunts! I had warned you about Nolan, but now your next Internet exposure will be a YouTube vid of you being anally raped by a mountain goat, you shanty eyed sex tourist! You\'re going to have trouble taking a dump after you have been rectally ravages by 300 hill tribesman., you Asiaric donut puncher!
What is their problem? Why would ASIO hire such foul mouthed people? That's crazy.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Wtf is going on?

Wow, I thought I had seen it all on this website.

Winston, you better be careful dude.

What the heck is Peter Nolan doing making enemies from intelligence agencies.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer