David Duke: Hero of Truth or Racist Anti-Semite?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

David Duke: Hero of Truth or Racist Anti-Semite?

Post by Winston »

What do you all think of David Duke? Is he a hero and truth teller, or racist and anti-semitic? What does he preach?

He sounds very articulate, intelligent, honest and brave, even if he has radical ideas. But as we know, just because someone says radical or taboo things, doesn't mean what they say must be false.

Check out the taboo videos on his website here:

http://www.davidduke.com/?cat=308

Here are videos of him debating the media about Zionism.

Interview with Wolf Blitzer on CNN

Interview with Bill O'Reilly on Fox News

Interview with Thom Hartmann

Last edited by Winston on October 3rd, 2012, 11:59 am, edited 5 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

David Duke is your Stereotypical White American male, and emblematic of what White Males in America are devolving into, a group of mangina-esque, paranoid,socially maladjusted, envy driven types that only address the issues that they created when the issues get out of hand.

For example, it's inherently in no white man's blood to ever scream revolution, for he is the establishment that must be rallied against.

The dominant forces of Global White Supremacy do this so often: trot out the pet opposition( i.e. a David Duke, Tea Party and any other white nationalist thinking organization), so it keeps the people from focusing on the actual issue. Global White Supremacy is a system, not one inbred bigot's quest for a "perfeKKKt society without dem niggers".
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Both. While I think that we are naturally tribal like regardless of how civilized we become , I don't think we should blame the Jews for everything. And I like his ideas about central banking and the IRS. I don't like his views on immigration. I believe he is right in that people should be able to practice what they want without government intervention.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is his interview with Phil Donahue in 1992:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCQAnALe3JQ

He looks pretty good for his age today. He must be good at staying healthy and "pure". lol

Check out his new video on Human Diversity, where he explains why race does exist and why it's not a good idea to force mix them together. He presents many logical arguments and examples. Scroll down the banned videos list to see it.

http://www.davidduke.com/?p=28160
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

David Duke is the former front man for the general white supremacist movement. He also was a state legislator in Louisiana for a bit.

The one thing is known for is that he has had cosmetic surgery, especially on his nose. If he is so "pure" why was it necessary to make all those corrections?

Also, I cannot respect a man who would ignore the scourge of feminism and its effect on his day to day life in favor of race, nationality, and color. He is of no use to me.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand why liberals hate David Duke so much. I listened to some of his interviews and appearances. He does not seem hateful, mean or angry at all. He radiates honesty and goodness on his face, and seems well spoken, articulate, well-read, knowledgeable and speaks the truth, with no fear of taboos. What is wrong with that?

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

White men have feared Black men taking there women, I have posted several facts to prove that point. What makes you think Dukes smiley face on it makes it better or more acceptable?

There is no racism against European Americans (White People) the playing field is not level and with feminism have destroyed the Black family these things didn't happen by accident...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this new video by David Duke about Obama and the Zionists. It's very disturbing. Do you think it's true?

ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

djfourmoney wrote:White men have feared Black men taking there women, I have posted several facts to prove that point. What makes you think Dukes smiley face on it makes it better or more acceptable?

There is no racism against European Americans (White People) the playing field is not level and with feminism have destroyed the Black family these things didn't happen by accident...
Bingo. As I've stated before, white men only revolt when people of color gain equal footing in a society. This is partly instinctive of them, seeing as though they had no homeland for centuries and have only survived this long by raping, murdering and robbing other cultures.

White men are insincere in their fight against feminism and Black men should be wary of joining with Mras or Mgtow for this reason.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

He has some good points. One thing about the Jews is that an average Jew gets no benefit from all those conspiracies and all those bankers do not share their wealth with Sheldon Levine, the Deli owner. There is some kind of welfare help for the Jewish poor but most Jews will not see any of the riches and power wielded by the " Jews". That small clique does not share much. Zionist leaders also do not care much about an average Mr. Lipschitz on the street. And an average Israeli has a small income and jobs are hard to come by.
The Jews are not as powerful and not as united as one may think.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

White men have feared Black men taking there women, I have posted several facts to prove that point. What makes you think Dukes smiley face on it makes it better or more acceptable?
Now it is far more accepted everywhere. You can see Black guys with white girls all the time. I am in Akron OH and it is a daily site. No one even gives them a second look.
Depending on the state. In California's big cities there is heavy discrimination against them in many industries gov't and private. Very few white people in gov't jobs. Not many in LA customs, either. Seen and experienced it firsthand. So did my friends.
Bingo. As I've stated before, white men only revolt when people of color gain equal footing in a society. This is partly instinctive of them, seeing as though they had no homeland for centuries and have only survived this long by raping, murdering and robbing other cultures.
A bit of a generalization. How is it that they did not have a homeland for centuries? Where? What about Europe ( even though they do not call themselves white there)
White men are insincere in their fight against feminism and Black men should be wary of joining with Mras or Mgtow for this reason.
If you talk about Anglos and the EU, yes, or more like cowards and not united. Plus they are all brainwashed and p^^sy-whipped, not travelers and do not know any better.
If you talk about Russia and countries around it, they will whoop the feminists' behinds.
As far as those movements, anyone should exercise caution when joining any movement and get selected info and help from it as it applies to oneself, rather than devoting one's life to someone else's cause.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

That is BS, the majority of men and women that work for the City of Los Angeles are White.... There is no discrimination against White men or White women in America. If there is it can be measured in the 1% range, its not worth talking about because large companies are caught openly discriminating against people of color constantly.

The latest company is Wells Fargo... - http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/home-f ... llegations

Its "alleged" because they are forced to pay a fine and not admit guilt. This goes on constantly, huge companies are not admitting guilt and getting off with a fine that doesn't even impact their daily earnings.

White Supremacy powers Capitalism. It does't matter if its Foxconn in China, Mines in Bolivia, Mines in Africa, Oil Spills in Peru, etc, etc, etc.

Ladislav as I continued to say, when there's a knock against White Supremacy unless you are guilty of using your skin color as proxy for using force to get what you want, then you're not apart of the entity that's responsible, stop feeling guilty by association.

For the tiny amount of reverse racism that happens, it pales in comparison and you know it.

And please with IR being more acceptable, the majority of IR coupes are those of White Male/Asian Female, not Black Male/White Female. Sure there are more couples but that's a change in perception among Gen Y. Gen X suffers from the legacy of the Baby Boomers. Only old washed up White women think its okay to NOW date Black men, look at all the over 30 women in IR dating sites.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

David Duke is speaking the truth on the Zionists running America. Yet you can find clips where damn near EVERY President Democrat or Republican pandering to the JEWS and AIPAC! Mitt Romney does the same pandering and its DISGUSTING!
Yet nobody does anything about it!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this film by David Duke called "The Zionist Matrix of Power". He is a good narrator and his films are interesting to consider, as he says things that are very taboo.

fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Winston wrote:I don't understand why liberals hate David Duke so much. I listened to some of his interviews and appearances. He does not seem hateful, mean or angry at all. He radiates honesty and goodness on his face, and seems well spoken, articulate, well-read, knowledgeable and speaks the truth, with no fear of taboos. What is wrong with that?
Well duh, they hate him BECAUSE he is all of those things. :lol: His racism is obvious and inexcusable to both the left and right, but I also think the left (and many neocons on the right, ftm) hates him in the same way they hate Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul: the truth is too hard to bear when coming from a rightist intellectual. Screaming "the republicans are racists!!" like a broken record is easier than having a sober debate about free trade, interventionist wars, dot frank, etc.