Female judge handbags thief

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Female judge handbags thief

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Stealing a womans handbag is like stealing her security and piece of mind....but stealing a mans children, his house, his assets, his company, his future and sometimes his very life is perfectly ok according to 99.9% of women.

When the MBA is up and running no associate will ever be subjected to a trial in front of women jury members or women judges. Women have PROVEN beyond any reasonable doubt that they are hopleslessly incapable of being impartial in judging a man. That women worldwide are not denouncing this womans comments as a judge shows us how hate filled and how sexist and bigoted women are against men.

MBA associates will be defended by the use of force, up to and including deadly force, from any attempt to oppress them via so called "women judges" and "women jurors".

Any man who is so pathetic as to allow himself to be "judged" by a woman like this deserves everything he gets.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tcher.html
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

So,who are you putting on trial Paedo? And when are these trials going to happen? You've been talking shit for years and done nothing! Don't dismiss me as ASIO - answer a straight question, you con wimminz! And wot's all this asking to Phone strangers with your side of your demented story? Tell me one time you ever phoned the people you have plastered their home numbers over the www in the past five years! If you're too GUTLESS to do it, why ask ill-informed strangers to do it on your behalf? Have you EVER phoned these people yourself? HONEST ANSWER NOLAN!
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

How did it go for Mark Flowers after he made a call on your behalf, Paedo? Wasn't good for him! What you doing about it while he cops it? Honest question! It might be getting worse for your bumboy Mark!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Moving on wrote:How did it go for Mark Flowers after he made a call on your behalf, Paedo? Wasn't good for him! What you doing about it while he cops it? Honest question! It might be getting worse for your bumboy Mark!
No one is listening to you Chris Merrett. Winston has got a few intelligent men reading his site.....a few morons but mostly more intelligent men.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
polya
Junior Poster

Re: Female judge handbags thief

Post by polya »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Stealing a womans handbag is like stealing her security and piece of mind....but stealing a mans children, his house, his assets, his company, his future and sometimes his very life is perfectly ok according to 99.9% of women.

When the MBA is up and running no associate will ever be subjected to a trial in front of women jury members or women judges. Women have PROVEN beyond any reasonable doubt that they are hopleslessly incapable of being impartial in judging a man. That women worldwide are not denouncing this womans comments as a judge shows us how hate filled and how sexist and bigoted women are against men.

MBA associates will be defended by the use of force, up to and including deadly force, from any attempt to oppress them via so called "women judges" and "women jurors".

Any man who is so pathetic as to allow himself to be "judged" by a woman like this deserves everything he gets.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tcher.html
I totally agree! I think women are not a man's "equals," so they can never judge a man competently. Also, women don't belong in jobs like working in men's prisons as it's humiliating for men to have to suffer at their hands. However, all that has to happen to stop women working in men's prisons is for 1% or more of prisoners to exact revenge on them upon release & soon no women will work there. But of course, this will not happen soon.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Moving on wrote:So,who are you putting on trial Paedo? And when are these trials going to happen? You've been talking sh** for years and done nothing! Don't dismiss me as ASIO - answer a straight question, you con wimminz! And wot's all this asking to Phone strangers with your side of your demented story? Tell me one time you ever phoned the people you have plastered their home numbers over the www in the past five years! If you're too GUTLESS to do it, why ask ill-informed strangers to do it on your behalf? Have you EVER phoned these people yourself? HONEST ANSWER NOLAN!
Is your ass still sore from all those dicks? No wonder no girl wants a worthless mangina like you - asshole.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Moving on wrote:How did it go for Mark Flowers after he made a call on your behalf, Paedo? Wasn't good for him! What you doing about it while he cops it? Honest question! It might be getting worse for your bumboy Mark!
Is your ass still sore from all those dicks? No wonder no girl wants a worthless mangina like you - asshole.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Hi moving on and angela usher - You JAMES BOND wannabe - you're just a worthless ASIO wannabe-shill who practices quick-draw pistol shots in the mirror with your mama's hairbrush. You are a NOBODY so run along and let the adults talk here.