Unhappy at home- recipe from the Outwest Cafe to the rescue!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Unhappy at home- recipe from the Outwest Cafe to the rescue!

Post by OutWest »

While plotting your escape, here is a good recipe from my own kitchen that will put a smile on your face:

Outrageously good mango shakes!

First, you have GOT to have good mangoes. The should be soft, juicy and succulent sweet!

Peel and slice about a pound of ripe fruit. Blend that to a puree and freeze it in an ice cube tray.

Next, prep another 2 cups of the same quality sweet mango and drop that into your blender with about a pint of
the best Vanilla ice cream you can find, and add a half cup cream. Blend this to a good "smoothie" consistency,
and then blend with enough of the frozen mango cubes to give you the right frozen shake consistency.

Serve it up and enjoy!

PS: If you have a sweet tan girl with long black hair who is prancing around the house in nothing more than
one of your shirts that she stole from your closet, a mango shake like this will tame her a bit(As in make her easier to catch!),
and in some cases it is as effective as foreplay!

PS ps: Important note! If you anticipate such aphrodisiac qualities with the mango shake, give the house keeper the night off!

Supply note: The mangoes in this case are from our own yard, but some of the Mexican grown mangoes can work if they are ripe and
sweet enough- taste test first!

Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

I've discovered a simple yet delicious pre-bedtime snack, one I enjoy while winding down for the night after studying Spanish and Portuguese -- I slice a cheese of my choice into small slivers, slice up a whole avocado, and arrange them on a plate with 3 small anchovy filets taken from a jar. While enjoying this little platter I satiate my palette with a small glass or two of delicious Sangria.

This platter is one I could see enjoying with the woman I love (when I find her abroad one day) just before throwing ourselves into a passionate round of lovemaking. It is simple yet sophisticated, tasty, and sensual... in its own little way. The cheese and sangria especially have that erotic little "kick".

Interesting sounding recipe from the Outwest cafe sir. I shall have to try making it one day! Cooking is one of the most valuable life skills one can have... and can ensure an easier time living abroad on less money, while still eating like a king!
Out in the world living the dream!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Unhappy at home- recipe from the Outwest Cafe to the res

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote: PS: If you have a sweet tan girl with long black hair who is prancing around the house in nothing more than
one of your shirts that she stole from your closet, a mango shake like this will tame her a bit(As in make her easier to catch!),
:lol:
C'MERE, little girl, daddy has something GOOD for you!!
:lol: