10 Things Most Americans Don’t Know About America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

http://postmasculine.com/america

Excerpt:

Imagine you have a brother and he’s an alcoholic. He has his moments, but you keep your distance from him. You don’t mind him for the occasional family gathering or holiday. You still love him. But you don’t want to be around him.

This is how I lovingly describe my current relationship with the United States. The United States is my alcoholic brother. And although I will always love him, I don’t want to be near him at the moment.

I know that’s harsh, but I really feel my home country is not in a good place these days. That’s not a socio-economic statement (although that’s on the decline as well), but rather a cultural one...
Last edited by Winston on July 28th, 2012, 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Post by samurai_panda »

America is a great place to start a business, make money, and generally just be isolated and hide out.

But for dating and making genuine friends, GOOD LUCK!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Great article but also the very sad truth of America. Article should be a wake up call to americans to stop being such ignorants.