THRIVE - New Awakening Film, Must See!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

THRIVE - New Awakening Film, Must See!

Post by Winston »

Have any of you seen this new film called THRIVE? It's made by a guy who is heir to the Proctor and Gamble empire, ironically. It goes over many conspiracies and problems in the world, and offers wonderful solutions to them, such as the potential for suppressed free energy to change the world and allow people to thrive rather than suffer.

It looks similar to Zeitgeist, and definitely worth watching. It's dazzling, well made and easy to understand. Check out the trailer below. It looks interesting.

Trailer:

Full Film:

The movement's website:

http://www.thrivemovement.com

There, you can watch the film in multiple languages at this link:

http://www.thrivemovement.com/the_movie
Last edited by Winston on August 15th, 2012, 5:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow what a great film. Definitely worth watching. Wonderfully presented, but kind of rushed because they try to cover a lot of conspiracy theories. The torus energy shape is something I didn't know about.

However, there's something I don't understand. If there are inventors out there who have discovered free energy, who have been silenced and had their inventions confiscated, why doesn't one of them just upload his blueprints onto the internet, so that all can verify it and so that it can never be confiscated fully after being spread far and wide?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There are multiple language versions uploaded to YouTube. Here is the Chinese version:

This is a must see film that deals with important issues. Please watch it and recommend it to everyone you know.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: THRIVE - New Awakening Film, Must See!

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Have any of you seen this new documentary called THRIVE? It's made by a guy who is heir to the Proctor and Gamble empire, ironically. It goes over many conspiracies and dirty secrets of the global elite and establishments, and offers wonderful solutions to them, such as the potential for suppressed free energy to change the world and allow people to thrive rather than suffer.

It looks similar to Zeitgeist, and definitely worth watching. It's wonderfully made and easy to understand. Check out the trailer below. It looks interesting.
nice. cute trailer, well-produced. listening to the full-length feature now. will see if i can get through it.

let's realize first that there is nothing spooky about new discoveries. no aliens have ever landed - though some have been faked. god's laws and human curiosity have invented everything.

laws of physics are eternal. some tesla-type technologies were apparently known to antediluvian (pre-flood) civilzation, and/or atlantean civilzation - which obviously existed.

technologies get wiped out when civilizations fall. romans had flame-throwers and primitive gatling guns. byzantines had napalm. etc etc so ancient depictions of technology do not mean aliens or spooks landed. people invented stuff back then as now.

In the last 100 years, Tesla and other great minds have discovered physical principles that will increase prosperity. Some ideas have indeed been suppressed. The 1970's film "The Formula" exposes how one particular Nazi German invention has been suppressed by Big Oil.

so bottom line, imo, is more power to these guys.

pun intended.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

EDIT: I watched the film. Waste of time. All the information that was in this video was probably in a couple other vids released some time ago on youtube. Even then, it fails to go into detail about all the issues it brings up.
Winston wrote:However, there's something I don't understand. If there are inventors out there who have discovered free energy, who have been silenced and had their inventions confiscated, why doesn't one of them just upload his blueprints onto the internet, so that all can verify it and so that it can never be confiscated fully after being spread far and wide?
The inventor would be killed, his physical information center would be destroyed, and anyone who came out possessing anything valuable he had, would have the same process repeated on them.

If that information even got to the internet, it would also be destroyed/suppressed. People think that once something hits the internet, it can never be taken away as it's "free" and everywhere. These people are damned fools. You think the handlers of the internet wouldn't know how it works? Basic knowledge of computer networks would tell you otherwise.

Worst case scenario, would be that the elite would vilify the information, and make sure users of the information would be damaged in some way, to scare anyone from using it. Fear is a powerful emotion.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: THRIVE - New Awakening Film, Must See!

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:Have any of you seen this new documentary called THRIVE? It's made by a guy who is heir to the Proctor and Gamble empire, ironically. It goes over many conspiracies and dirty secrets of the global elite and establishments, and offers wonderful solutions to them, such as the potential for suppressed free energy to change the world and allow people to thrive rather than suffer.

It looks similar to Zeitgeist, and definitely worth watching. It's wonderfully made and easy to understand. Check out the trailer below. It looks interesting.
nice. cute trailer, well-produced. listening to the full-length feature now. will see if i can get through it.

let's realize first that there is nothing spooky about new discoveries. no aliens have ever landed - though some have been faked. god's laws and human curiosity have invented everything.

laws of physics are eternal. some tesla-type technologies were apparently known to antediluvian (pre-flood) civilzation, and/or atlantean civilzation - which obviously existed.

technologies get wiped out when civilizations fall. romans had flame-throwers and primitive gatling guns. byzantines had napalm. etc etc so ancient depictions of technology do not mean aliens or spooks landed. people invented stuff back then as now.

In the last 100 years, Tesla and other great minds have discovered physical principles that will increase prosperity. Some ideas have indeed been suppressed. The 1970's film "The Formula" exposes how one particular Nazi German invention has been suppressed by Big Oil.

so bottom line, imo, is more power to these guys.

pun intended.
So what did you think of the film? Did you watch all of it?

How do you know no aliens have ever landed? How can you possibly know that?

Have you seen the Ancient Aliens series on the History Channel? All four seasons are uploaded on YouTube now. Some of the episodes are very compelling. And many leading researchers have said it's almost a certainty that aliens had something to do with our history and beginning of the human race. Many ancient cultures said that the star gods from the sky created us, and gave them their knowledge, technology, knowledge of the solar system, etc.

The Sumerians, Egyptians, Mayans, Dogon Tribe, Native Americans, etc. all talked about sky gods that created them and imparted language and wisdom to them. The Sumerians said that the Annunaki created us by genetically engineering their DNA with that of hominids.

Haven't you done any research on this? This has been out for years.

See this episode about Aliens and the Creation of Man from History Channel. It's really good.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

C.J. wrote:EDIT: I watched the film. Waste of time. All the information that was in this video was probably in a couple other vids released some time ago on youtube. Even then, it fails to go into detail about all the issues it brings up.
What? The film was for newbies, not for conspiracy experts. For an intro video, it's superb. It's cute, friendly, attractive, and easy to follow. It's the perfect kind of film to introduce truth and conspiracies to the masses. Don't you see the value in that?

Of course it can't go into detail. It's trying to cover a lot of topics in two hours. But it did a good job summarizing a lot of things in an easy to understand format. Didn't you appreciate that?

Also, the part at the beginning about the torus shaped energy field was new to me. I didn't know about that before, even though I've seen many documentaries about alternative subjects.

The important thing is that this film brings to light many important topics, issues, problems and potential solutions, which is a lot better than all the useless garbage content in the mainstream media which only serve as distractions from important matters, so that the masses don't pose a threat to the elite.
Winston wrote:However, there's something I don't understand. If there are inventors out there who have discovered free energy, who have been silenced and had their inventions confiscated, why doesn't one of them just upload his blueprints onto the internet, so that all can verify it and so that it can never be confiscated fully after being spread far and wide?
The inventor would be killed, his physical information center would be destroyed, and anyone who came out possessing anything valuable he had, would have the same process repeated on them.

If that information even got to the internet, it would also be destroyed/suppressed. People think that once something hits the internet, it can never be taken away as it's "free" and everywhere. These people are damned fools. You think the handlers of the internet wouldn't know how it works? Basic knowledge of computer networks would tell you otherwise.

Worst case scenario, would be that the elite would vilify the information, and make sure users of the information would be damaged in some way, to scare anyone from using it. Fear is a powerful emotion.
What do you mean? Lots of info that the elite doesn't want public has gone to the internet. Once online, thousands of people make copies, and if it gets removed, thousands of people will upload it, so that the establishment can never take it down. Don't you know that? It's common sense. The establishment can never win against the masses in that kind of game. It can't keep up with thousands of people uploading it over and over again. It's a no win situation for the establishment.

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Winston wrote:What? The film was for newbies, not for conspiracy experts. For an intro video, it's superb. It's cute, friendly, attractive, and easy to follow. It's the perfect kind of film to introduce truth and conspiracies to the masses. Don't you see the value in that?
NO! It's worthless. The videos and such are spun to be "high-end" and mixed with unique lies to make it "exclusive" to those who view these wastes of disk space. When you take away the lies, filler and just have the truth, this thing people call "conspiracy theories" is actual information that is easy for the average joe to digest.

Let's take for example, the JFK assassination. What would you think is easier to digest and believe, the "magic bullet" scenario, or the fact that JFK got BOOM HEADSHOTTED by a passenger at the front of his car, who was probably a great marksman at short range? Sometimes the simplest explanation is often the most honest one.

The fact that you and many others categorize this kind of stuff as "high-end" information is really the light in the dark tunnel. The truth of the matter is, when you get down to the nitty gritty even a monkey could understand the truth. The truth can stand against ALL scrutiny!
Winston wrote:Of course it can't go into detail. It's trying to cover a lot of topics in two hours. But it did a good job summarizing a lot of things in an easy to understand format. Didn't you appreciate that?

Also, the part at the beginning about the torus shaped energy field was new to me. I didn't know about that before, even though I've seen many documentaries about alternative subjects.

The important thing is that this film brings to light many important topics, issues, problems and potential solutions, which is a lot better than all the useless garbage content in the mainstream media which only serve as distractions from important matters, so that the masses don't pose a threat to the elite.
I DO NOT appreciate bullshit Winston. If I can smell it, it's bullshit and I avoid it. This material you're watching, is exactly what you think it isn't. Have you ever viewed the document, "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars"?
I am NOT well versed in math and I don't know a DAMN thing about Quantum Mechanics. But after reading that document, you'll be convinced that even a monkey can learn Quantum Mechanics. It's easy!

THAT'S what anything you view and deem valuable should do.

The war on the public has not stopped. They will give you no qaurter. The disinformation videos you and others view is just one of their weapons being used against you.
Winston wrote:What do you mean? Lots of info that the elite doesn't want public has gone to the internet. Once online, thousands of people make copies, and if it gets removed, thousands of people will upload it, so that the establishment can never take it down. Don't you know that? It's common sense. The establishment can never win against the masses in that kind of game. It can't keep up with thousands of people uploading it over and over again. It's a no win situation for the establishment.
Actually, not a whole lot of valuable info has gone online. A lot of the info you speak of is "filler". It's not really all that useful. It's onion skins to the juicy stuff.

The data people upload goes to a SERVER. All you have to do is shut down the server, none of the info can be recovered. Delete the info on it, BAM all gone. These areas people can upload data to are mostly centralized areas. Within a week, the elite can find out where the data is stored, and force the server hosts to delete the data. Not hard at all.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Interesting topic. Making a video like that is a lot like producing a piece of commercial music. Putting too much innovative stuff just won't cut with the paying audience. I used to talk about this when I was myself a (dance) music producer. I was a bit on the idealist side and didn't agree with my partners in crime. Turned out they were right. The formula is always something like 70% of stuff that people have been hearing all year long, 20% of stuff that someone else "invented" 10 or 20 years ago, of which the common, casual listener (and buyer) has no knowledge of recollection, and that elusive 10% of real "freshness", one, maximum two things that people never heard before.

This formula applies quite well to these mish-mashes of conspiracy theories started out 20 years ago, new age theologies/philosophies about the great potential of the human mind/soul and the promise of how quickly things can turn around by this or that amazing device and/or technique. Oh and by the way, that'll be 15 bucks. In this case, that 10% people have never heard before is usually something they couldn't have possibly heard, as it's a made-up lie made credible by a veneer of pseudo-scientific facts, and always presented with the caveats that it's a piece of suppressed information that academics will never be honest enough to validate.

This formula worked quite very well with David Icke (I read one of his books and watched him live, twice), who at least has a gift for weaving a concise, well presented anthology of conspiracy theories, before plugging in his own very "secret ingredient" (the Reptylians). It could work well with anybody.

You know what pisses me off about videos like these? That by feeding their audience with a "silver bullet" (the free energy discovery), they do exactly what Obama did with his "hope you can count on" campaign. You don't give people a painful yet workable solution, to maybe work after generation and lots of hard work. You give them the promise, the potential of a solution, to happen now. As a mental process, it's not that different from priests giving people in distress "hope" in a better future, through faith in God. Wouldn't it be a lot nicer if this so-called P&G heir were to say "look guys, magic powder only exists in Disney movies, the world is going into the drain, so' I'm using a few billions of my money to sponsor 10,000 talented kids from all over the planet, all the way to their engineering or quantum physics PhD's, as long as they devote the best of their intellectual energies to fixing, say, 10 of the major problems that afflict our society, including getting rid of the parasitic banking system once and forever". Nothing of that would happen overnight, and probably only a fraction of what expected would happen at all. But happen it will, and people won't have to understand a thing about quantum physics to see their living standards rise. And thrive, as the infomercial suggests.

By the way, I am not speaking about free energy out of hatred against that particular category of alternative information. I was myself deluded into thinking that something big could happen in that area as early as 15 years ago. I am an electronic engineer myself and did read, some 10 years ago, a book full of actual maths about an alleged device meant to extract energy from permanent magnets (http://www.cheniere.org/books/efv/index.htm). It was supposed to propose a revised field theory but, apart of a rehash of classic electrostatic theory and some completely unfounded statements, it didn't give either me or one of my eng school colleagues a single clue how the whole theory, and most importantly, a workable system that produces overunity, might work.

If you're interested, one of the most interesting results of a overunity process, based on weak nuclear reactions, was recently designed and industrialised by an Italian guy called Rossi. His website is here: http://ecat.com. It might turn out a scam to get a few sophisticated investors to throw free money at the entrepreneurs running it. Or it could be the dawn of a new civilisation free from the chain of energy scarcity. Seeing is believing.