I'm done with this forum, goodbye.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Falcon wrote: Hopefully no taxis would be crashed in the process. :lol:

I'm not saying that either of you is a cop or taxi driver. No offense intended to anyone. It's just for the laughs.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Winston wrote:
Oh and Davewe, since lying is not wrong in your book (are you Filipino?), here is a lie about you:

Davewe is a con artist, woman abuser, child abuser, racist, violent criminal, liar, thief and a rapist. I hope he rots in hell for his crimes.

Davewe is a con artist, woman abuser, child abuser, racist, violent criminal, liar, thief and a rapist. I hope he rots in hell for his crimes.

Bizarre. All I did was wish Repatriate well.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

SHOWDOWN! :twisted:

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Repatriate, I hope you change your mind and stay because I really appreciate your posts. The forum has gotten a lot better since Winston banned OutsideTheBox, Blue Murder, BoycottAmericanWomen, and Konrad. I'm hoping NorthAmericanGuy comes back soon as well. If Winston gets on your nerves, then just avoid responding back to his posts. Please stay!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gentlemen,
Let me show you the real reason why Repatriate is leaving. See these two threads:

viewtopic.php?p=88580#88580

viewtopic.php?p=7929#7929

As you can see, in both threads, the SAME letter from David Liu was posted. But in one thread, Repatriate admitted writing it, while in the other, he denied writing it! Obviously both statements can't be true, so there is no escaping that he LIED in one of them! Simple logic.

BUSTED!!!

He was caught lying red handed, and can't find a way to weasel out of it. So he tries to create a distraction by spreading more lies about me. What a scumbag and weasel! The chump has no morals, integrity or conscience!

What does it say about his character if he lies about trivial unnecessary things? I thought only women did that? How can anyone trust a guy like that?

Now that he's pinned as a dishonest person who has no qualms about lying, he is exposed and his true colors are shown. Now that he's in shame, he sees no other alternative than to bow out. That's the real reason why he's leaving.

He also never admits his mistakes and never admits when he's wrong, such as when he erred about that ladyboy and there there were no studies linking race to IQ. Yet he is not man enough to admit when he's made a mistake.

Deep down, the guy is a bully, liar, coward, and nasty mean fellow. Perhaps he even believes some of his own lies about me. No matter how many times I debunk them, he still persists in them and never admits that he's wrong.

Repatriate, to correct your last lie, I do not alienate everyone I know. I am still good friends with Steve Neese, World Traveler, and others. I recently got in touch with my best friend Amber again. And I am still friends with my Moscow colleague from India. I do not alienate the majority of people I've befriended. But if someone lies or deceives, I will call them on it. That's what a truth seeker does. Some people flake out too, but that's life. And some turn out to be bullies like you who abuse me even though I've never wronged them. But that's not my fault.

Is it impossible for you to stop spreading lies about me? Are you really that evil? I don't have time to correct all your lies. So just either stop it or leave please.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I have no idea what all the history is nor will I take sides but find this thread terrible entertaining. I'm sorry if I sound bad when I say like that.

If repatriate does leave . I'm sorry to see him go. He had some pretty good insight in different culture and all.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

zboy1,
Look who just came back into the forum:
In total there are 47 users online :: 5 Registered, 1 Hidden and 41 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 154 on 05 Jul 2012 06:56 pm
Registered Users: chanta76, Falcon, Iawesome60, jion, Repatriate, Winston
This data is based on users active over the past five minutes
See what did I tell you? I told you Repatriate wouldn't leave. I never bought his bluff about leaving, ever, while you did.

So you see, I am a better judge of character and predictor than you might think.

I'm good at seeing the big picture, connecting dots and psychoanalyzing people. You can see it in my writing, articles and books too. It's one of my strengths, as you can see.

So you see, I'm not as dumb as you think... Most of my predictions and assessments about people have been accurate in the past.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
samurai_panda
Freshman Poster

Post by samurai_panda »

Repatriate is the type who insults and puts down others for his own amusement and benefit. He's a mean asshole.

Winston Wu put his whole life story out there and can admit like a man when he's f***ed up.

Repatriate lies and pretends he can do no wrong. Repatriate needs to man up and admit he f***ed up. You got caught bro.

Nobody is perfect, but we all MAKE A CHOICE whether we correct our mistakes or not.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's an accurate observation samurai_panda. You've described his behavior to a T.

I have my flaws and mistakes, just like everyone, and I admit to them.

But at least I don't spread lies, lie about frivolous things, or bully others. No way. Those are very bad behaviors of a bad character.

I have a lot more class and respect than those who do that.

I still don't get why some weirdos like Davewe will mock those who DEFEND themselves against bullying and lying, but will NOT mock those who bully and lie. Isn't that totally upside down? Shouldn't it be the other way around? Is he from some bizarro antimatter universe? What is his problem?

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Repatriate were you attacking Winston because you dislike him, or were those threads all just fun & for the heck of it ???
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Maker55
Junior Poster

Re: I'm done with this forum, goodbye.

Post by Maker55 »

Repatriate wrote:This forum used to be worth visiting to discuss somewhat serious topics but in the past couple years it's degenerated into nonsense crackpost posting with Winston headlining the main act.

I stopped taking this place seriously a long time ago and just came here mostly to have a laugh.

I did appreciate most of the posts coming from Rock, Ladislav, Momopi, Dogboy, Outwest, Chanta, Zboy, Phx, Cheezeraider, Renata, Davewe, and a few others i'm probably forgetting. I thought they were always interesting and insightful to read. Even Winston was for a time (pre 2010 or so) until he totally went off the rails and started writing page long essays and multiple threads about Taiwan and attacking people left and right who disagreed when he claims he looks like William Shatner or George Clooney. :lol:

Now it's a big waste of time and there are better things i'd rather be doing in real life and sites to visit where the head admin isn't batshit insane with an obvious personality disorder. Winston has a knack for alienating everyone around him eventually. Just read about his adventures with co-workers in Russia and the Philippines where he made long standing enemies with various people. There are some redeeming qualities with Winston but overall he's just some selfish and vile little fat man who runs an internet site who neglects his child and believes he's a model. :lol:

I tried to put this place on the right track by reducing the trolls/spam posts but I could post up dozens of PM's where Winston argued against change. I got tired of arguing about this and asked to be de-modded. The general decay of the forums is inevitable. Now with the constant threats of banning from Winston and other silly drama the time has come to move on.

That is all, Good bye.
You suck, you goddamn leprecaun!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Falcon wrote:SHOWDOWN! :twisted:

:lol:
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Re: I'm done with this forum, goodbye.

Post by manly5000 »

Maker55 wrote:You suck, you goddamn leprecaun!

What's little, green, and falls apart?

A Leper-chaun!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Frankly, as an old forum member, I think we need to get back on track. There is too much bickering here that is simply not relevant. And there is too much familiarity which is breeding contempt. The above exchange of expletives was very high school-ish if you ask me.
We need more travel reports and advice regarding resettlement and international life, etc. As far as Winston himself, may I ask you Winston- do you have plans to travel and explore new parts of the world again? Meet new people and give reports here? You were a great role model and a great inspiration to so many lonely guys, but is it all in the past now and will you just be doing reruns of Russia on youtube? You are still in the prime of your life and you have an online income. Why not dedicate the next 20 years to more travel and dating, building more online income and teaching others to do the same if you are not going to marry and settle down?
And another thing- it is great that members share some of their personal lives but doing too much of it will invite gossip, judgements and too many unwelcome questions. So, we need to know where to draw the line, what to report here and where to show discretion. Anyone who is running a forum like this becomes a leader of sorts and his private life should not be aired in public excessively.
So, Winston, why would you not explore S America for example. Or other countries in SE Asia? Go to Myanmar and post reports here. Interview expats who are living there. You are in Taiwan now and we have established it is not a very good place for dating, so what is next? But Taiwan is near Myanmar. Why not go to Bangkok even. Or Saigon?
Many people visit this forum with hopes of finding info on what to do with their lives but instead they just see people playing dozens here.
It is time to start traveling again.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

ladislav wrote:Frankly, as an old forum member, I think we need to get back on track. There is too much bickering here that is simply not relevant. And there is too much familiarity which is breeding contempt. The above exchange of expletives was very high school-ish if you ask me.
We need more travel reports and advice regarding resettlement and international life, etc. As far as Winston himself, may I ask you Winston- do you have plans to travel and explore new parts of the world again? Meet new people and give reports here? You were a great role model and a great inspiration to so many lonely guys, but is it all in the past now and will you just be doing reruns of Russia on youtube? You are still in the prime of your life and you have an online income. Why not dedicate the next 20 years to more travel and dating, building more online income and teaching others to do the same if you are not going to marry and settle down?
And another thing- it is great that members share some of their personal lives but doing too much of it will invite gossip, judgements and too many unwelcome questions. So, we need to know where to draw the line, what to report here and where to show discretion. Anyone who is running a forum like this becomes a leader of sorts and his private life should not be aired in public excessively.
So, Winston, why would you not explore S America for example. Or other countries in SE Asia? Go to Myanmar and post reports here. Interview expats who are living there. You are in Taiwan now and we have established it is not a very good place for dating, so what is next? But Taiwan is near Myanmar. Why not go to Bangkok even. Or Saigon?
Many people visit this forum with hopes of finding info on what to do with their lives but instead they just see people playing dozens here.
It is time to start traveling again.
Winston is partly at fault for constantly rehashing the same old "Taiwan is difficult to get women" argument on the forums, and for lashing out at anyone that does not agree with him about everything! Many of the old time members have left because of his angry responses and curse filled rants against them. He's also way too 'thin skinned from criticisms coming from people. He should also avoid putting details of his personal life out on the Internet (Dianne and his child), thereby attracting critics of his to spam the forums.