Another stupid law passed by idiot Michael Bloomberg in NYC

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Another stupid law passed by idiot Michael Bloomberg in NYC

Post by zboy1 »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@zboy1,

I know you are still in the N-Y-C, but NYC became crazily and "indisposedly" asinine. Even The Bronx is not called that anymore; it's called Bronx now. The Bronx used to be known as the Boogie-Down/Boogie-Down Bronx, but now it's just "Bronx". GTFOH with that shit!!!! #@$^@#!!

I'm glad I left that zoo in early April - I won't go back there - unless the job offer is sick as hell...like 6-digits-salary with no women working there or some shit.

That zionist Anglo-Jew needs to hit the bricks and be stoned by them because he's Giuliani on steroids. He's continuing his bad work.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I don't understand how this law would work. Almost all American women look like prostitutes. The main difference between prostitutes and other American women is that prostitutes are more friendly. So maybe they will outlaw friendly women. That would be consistent with American culture.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

fschmidt wrote:I don't understand how this law would work. Almost all American women look like prostitutes. The main difference between prostitutes and other American women is that prostitutes are more friendly. So maybe they will outlaw friendly women. That would be consistent with American culture.
Yes, that's funny but true! Prostitutes in the US are more friendly (because they want a guys money). Maybe the US will outlaw friendly women .......... wait a minute there are hardly any friendly women in the US to begin with! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

E_Irizarry wrote:@zboy1,

I know you are still in the N-Y-C, but NYC became crazily and "indisposedly" asinine. Even The Bronx is not called that anymore; it's called Bronx now. The Bronx used to be known as the Boogie-Down/Boogie-Down Bronx, but now it's just "Bronx". GTFOH with that shit!!!! #@$^@#!!

I'm glad I left that zoo in early April - I won't go back there - unless the job offer is sick as hell...like 6-digits-salary with no women working there or some shit.

That zionist Anglo-Jew needs to hit the bricks and be stoned by them because he's Giuliani on steroids. He's continuing his bad work.
Giulianii took all the fun out of New York's character and grittiness and turned the city into a sanitized, corporate-run, police state. And I know what you mean about the Bronx, E! Even the Bronx is becoming gentrified like the rest of the boroughs. I don't think much of the originality of the city is left.
TruthOrConsequences
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthOrConsequences »

I don't see how any sane person could live in such an uppity pretentious ass place like NYC. Everyone from there that I had met was a total douchebag or a douchebaguette. All the youngsters there are absolutely obsessed with drugs, parties and promiscuity. The streets of New York are crawling with homeless people, goldigging whores and con artists. I cringe every time I hear someone talk with a NY accent. The way they say 'KAWfee' and 'new YAWk' is unberable to my ears.
Jusqu'au bout a tout prix..
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

zboy1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:@zboy1,

Giulianii took all the fun out of New York's character and grittiness and turned the city into a sanitized, corporate-run, police state. And I know what you mean about the Bronx, E! Even the Bronx is becoming gentrified like the rest of the boroughs. I don't think much of the originality of the city is left.
Muthafuckas used to get beat up just for existing at that moment walking down the block. I got jumped and I jumped people with that ignorant mindset (I had it too). Your femhag gf acting up? Your wife acting out of pocket? Either 1) You can smack the shit out of her and not go to jail for it (back in the day of course) or 2) you can go to W 42nd and 8th and get some p***y (BACK IN THE DAY OF COURSE - I MISS THE CYTHEREA FEM LIQUID SQUIRT BARS).

The Bronx is the least gentrified part of NYC hence why it's still my favorite. Latinos run The Bronx hence why it's slow to gentrify. Masons and western Jews are trying to buy them out of their homes, but Latinos are too familial/too family-oriented to succumb as a group to fierce capitalism like that. And Latinos rent and rent-to-own to OTHER Latinos in The Bronx.

Give it 2-3 more generations and The Bronx may succeed from NYC and be it's own District of COLOMBIA FOR REAL LOL! With Spanish becoming the official language of El Estado del Bronx! Jajajajaja!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

NYC Board of Health Passes ‘Soda Ban’

http://blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/2012/09 ... -soda-ban/

zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I think shit is hitting the fan. In between the stupidity of ny, sf, and local govs in general, the llame duck foriegn policy we have, the trillions in debt we are in (including unfunded liabilities), the trillions of derivatives, and now with helicopter Uncle Ben is playing Santa Claus, I thing shhtf (has).
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
flyingmonkey9
Freshman Poster

Post by flyingmonkey9 »

I've always said if you're going to look like a prostitute, prepare to be treated like one!
The only thing worse than a man without options is a woman with them...
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

BTW, Bloomberg's from Boston but he's not typical for a New Englander. No, this guy's a complete d*ck, like the other social climbing IBers of NY.

Really fellas, NYC sucks, period! After ~24 years of age, I saw the place for what it was ... overpriced, fake wannabe artists/musicians, wannabe banksters, and then ... the media and financial types who have all the *real* millions. It's the most economically bifurcated major city in America, where either you're rich or you're broke (even if you earn a low six figure salary, since you can't save any of it). I'd much rather live in Podunk Upstate NY and go into Montreal city, for the nightlife/culture, than to live in Southern CT or NJ, to be near that cesspool. And yes, I'd even put up with the Lake Effect snowstorms over the quality of life in the Big Apple.
Last edited by S_Parc on September 14th, 2012, 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

NYC is one of the most satanically corrupt cities in the west. Where else would fools voluntarily rent an apartment that's no bigger than a bathroom for $5000 a month!? The gangsters set the prices, and the sheep happily eat it all up. Even rich citizens live in poverty there. Yet they're all happy about it.

I was in West New York 2 years ago, and I was having a blast there. Once I saw NYC from the Hudson, I was drawn to it. Little did I know I was being hypnotized to go there, to become one of the millions of zombies that plague the area by the devil's spell. Nothing remotely non-satanic comes from that place.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Why should a taxi driver be punished for an alleged crime some woman did? I don’t think whoring should be illegal by the way. But what if a woman was shoplifting and a taxi driver picked her up, by the logic of this law he should be held accountable too. What kind of a law is this where someone can be punished for crimes another person committed that they had nothing to do with. Because taxi driver are usually men and of a lower class it is perfectly ok punish them for things they had nothing to do with. That’s the new American freedom.

The source of the law like this like all other anti whoring laws is a fat fugly women, rightly so these women fear competition from younger hotter women. The older less attractive women pathologically fear getting there man snagged by a younger more attractive woman. Whores make a lot more money than taxi drivers. Modern day slavery in sex trafficking is the bullshit code word for a high dollar whore. The real modern day slave is the taxi driver.

The NYC soda ban, a cruel joke and an insult.

To appeal to the fat and fugly women and blame others for their problems.
To gain a real understanding just how ineffective this law operationally is go to your local Sizzler salad bar.
Watch the choices the fatties make in their salad plate and the choices healthy attractive women make in their salad plate. The fatty will claim there plate is no different from the thin girl’s plate. The differences are self-explanatory.

There is a simple solution to the soda problem.
One they could cut regular soda with water by half or two thirds.
Two drink diet soda.
All you need is a little self-control and personal responsibility.

Next NYC and or fast food chains will get sued for a big pile of cash because they were not able to get enough to drink in a heat wave, that’s coming, you can count on it. I would suggest fast food chains up prices to cover this litigation cost.
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

OUT OF ALL THE BEAUTIFUL PLACES IN THE WORLD WHY THE FACK WOULD YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A SEES-POOL LIKE NY. I'VE BEEN ACROSS THE GW BRIDGE THAT WHOLE CITY IS A FARCE AND MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN THAT AREA THINK THEIR LIVING THE GOOD LIFE, BOY ARE THEY DELUSIONAL! I MEAN THE ATTITUDES ARE SH!TTY THE WOMEN GOT THOSE MASCULINE ACCENTS, WHO DA FACK COULD LIVE WITH SUCH AN ANNOYING A$$ WIPE ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS!
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!