What is your opinion of Peter Andrew Nolan?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

What is your opinion of PeterAndrewNolan?

PeterAndrewNolan is a con man and delusional
80%
PeterAndrewNolan is the Messiah of men
20%

Total votes: 35
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

i have not read all his posts but i do know the guy has some good advice on east european women. i had asked him just recently some questions. and he gave me some input on how things are there. he seems to be a real guy to me.

there is alot of arguing and so forth on this forum. its easy for anyone to get involved in a fight. but when there is no heated words of exchange you will find that the person is normal and alright. i noticed this about a few of you not just peter.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

ssjparris wrote:i have not read all his posts but i do know the guy has some good advice on east european women. i had asked him just recently some questions. and he gave me some input on how things are there. he seems to be a real guy to me.

there is alot of arguing and so forth on this forum. its easy for anyone to get involved in a fight. but when there is no heated words of exchange you will find that the person is normal and alright. i noticed this about a few of you not just peter.
ssjparris,
thanks for being generous enough to actually acknowledge that I am trying to give younger men a bit of advice based on my experience. It is appreciated.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »