Fewer Men Graduate from College than Woman...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Fewer Men Graduate from College than Woman...

Post by Maker55 »

Fewer Men Graduate from College than Woman; Obama Says this is Good Thing

http://thealphasyndicate.com/?p=52[/url]
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

This is not what it seems.
Check out this book Worthless - Guide in Choosing the Right Major

The short answer is it is true women are getting more degrees but most of those degrees are worthless as they have minimal employable value. These are all the degrees in various types of political correctness and liberal arts. He stress you should focus on STEMS (science, technology, engineering, math). You get skills in things people actually need and are willing to pay for. You know the geek IT guy with the pocket protector that never seems to be unemployed no matter how bad the economy is. He points out the importance of supply and demand in the real world workplace. What job is there for someone with a degree in woman's studies or art history? How about African studies, are you going to spend a 100 grand on learning how to be black when you already are? What job is there for you? Chicks go for all these ding dong degrees which leaves them saddled with a lot of debt and no real skills.

You might check out "How the West Was Lost". Its in a similar vein in how the West is loosing its edge.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2011/ja ... oyo-review
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Females always want to be teachers

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

Most of the American females I know think teaching is the grandest thing ever.
For REAL MEN Only (No Caucasians, "Good Black Men", or Eurocentric Females): http://leavingamerica.proboards.com/
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

At a very large campus in California, 66% of the students were female. There was a controversy in the eary 90's that the poor girls were getting passed by the boys because the girls were too quiet and male teachers would call on more aggressive boys for answers. IT turned out to be a lot of bull. This was a famous article that came to the boys' defense.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/arc ... boys/4659/
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

http://www.npr.org/2012/03/05/147956651 ... he-economy

On the current employment front women are getting laid off in droves and not getting new jobs. Men are doing much better by a large margin.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

From what I can see in my own experience, women just have easier access to college, and free college at that. They generally always have access to some female-only grant, or females-for-education program, and such. I was only offered free college after being on unemployment for a year; and even then I am still to this day jumping through hoops. A ton of women are jumping on the bandwagon of Six Sigma, healthcare, psychology and other sciences, mathematics, etc.; which means that they are willing to compete with men in the fields we dominate in. I personally don't see women going for the whole Art History, and Womens Studies degrees like they used to. In case you been living under a rock for the past few years, women aim to REPLACE men in the workforce to the best of their abilities. And how long will it take for college cirriculum to dumb down before it becomes possible for women to succeed in this gender war?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 12:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

I have to agree with more dumbing down on University levels. I was taking Physics 3 years ago, and finaly dropped out as I wasn't learning anything I didnt already know. So I did some personall research and found out FSU teachers and countries have the best teachers for science. Go look up the last names of Physics teacher in any of the top university that do research, and you'll find they are originaly from FSU with H1 visa (intellectual visa). USA, Germany, South Korea, UK are just some of the countries I found that has been poaching FSU professors for the last decades. but Im sure there are more.

If you want real education, study abroad, it's cheaper and many of the teachers are western educated. in addition Russia is working on bringing their University degree in line to EU standard under Bologna Process. Which means when this comes online, Russian Degree will be just as good as any EU and even change schools and your classes will be honored.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

There is another downside to this, because in the real world women get much of there income from men, disadvantaging men will make many more women poorer. So we have women only grants an free rides for women in college. Force men in college to have to swallow all kinds of pussified PC crap and disadvantage men, it will hurt women and in the end make them poorer and force them into wage slavery. As crappy as American women are they deserve it.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

CheezeRaider wrote:I have to agree with more dumbing down on University levels. I was taking Physics 3 years ago, and finaly dropped out as I wasn't learning anything I didnt already know...
Just go to any "science building" of any given community college or university and these places are filled with blatant man-hating Feminists. Gone are the days when college science buildings were populated with brilliant male minds who had to capacity to shape a better, safer, and stronger tomorrow. At least in America.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

CheezeRaider wrote:If you want real education, study abroad, it's cheaper and many of the teachers are western educated. in addition Russia is working on bringing their University degree in line to EU standard under Bologna Process. Which means when this comes online, Russian Degree will be just as good as any EU and even change schools and your classes will be honored.
I have known of guys doing just that, studying abroad. I meet a guy in Cebu studying to be a doctor. We talked about that, you have places in the Caribbean, Philippines and India as options for med school. Its far less expensive and just as good. You could kill two birds with one stone get an education and have a nice woman. There are many other options for guys. Education is just a starting point really it is what you do with it that matters. You dont have to tolerate the useless, waste of time, man hating feminist doctrine at your local community college shoved down your throat, you can go elsewhere and very likely be much better off for doing so. The future is going to be more globally connect than it is now.
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

The war is brewing. The disenfranchisment of all men will lay ruin to this nation and others. Indeed a Real gender war could erupt. One based upon absolute economic exclusion and social opression. All wars begin over land and economics. I see very horrible things coming to this world's future if this hate is not halted
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

designer wrote:The war is brewing. The disenfranchisment of all men will lay ruin to this nation and others. Indeed a Real gender war could erupt. One based upon absolute economic exclusion and social opression. All wars begin over land and economics. I see very horrible things coming to this world's future if this hate is not halted
True.

Our whole world is going to crumble within 2 decades if men don't get control of women.
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

Greed and the devaluation of male life will bring about much destruction in this world. It's very sad but all of this has been engineered.