Best/Worst Cities in America to get women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Someone wrote:By far the best place is NYC. Chicago is a close second. I would say those two are the best. Next on the list are Boston and WashDC, but the women are ugly in those cities and don't dress very stylishly.

The worst cities are on the West Coast - those have poor ratios for men. Don't ever travel to LA, San Diego, San Jose, or Seattle, those cities are sausage fests. LA is horrible and totally unlike the "party" stereotype, everything closes at 2am and there are no women.

Interesting fact: Vancouver CA, even though it's on the West coast, is *excellent*, lots of women there, for some reason.

So in summary, a man's best bet in the United States is NYC -- the women outnumber the men there, they dress well and there are lots of them. As a bonus, they approach guys themselves and act friendly.
Vancouver is Canadian. And you must like those Surrey hoe's! LMAO!!! Richmond, BC is Asia Lite v.2.1.

GTFOH with NYC along wit'cha too! NYC has a lot of feminist self-entitled asshole women! You got Chicago correct though. The Black women are abhorrent in the Chi, but the Mexican and Mexican-American women there are some of the best AWs I have ever dated - some of the best BBWs I ever dated. Very laid back for a big city.

As long as one avoids the "Wild 100's", then the rest of Chicago is a cakewalk (including walking through Midway/Pulaski Hwy Mexican gang area..I never had beef while I was in passing going through there!)

We agree that DC women are ugly. Nice. And I thought I was alone on that one. But you still can get the f**k outta here with NYC as the best. Damn that. LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Gay T. L.
or Wacklanta (b/k/a A.T.L. or Atlanta) because everybody is a bigot down there i.e. everybody hates every other race down there! And way too many gays!

Queer City or Harlotte (b/k/a the Queen City of the South a/k/a Charlotte NC) - a lot of gays there too and a lot of 'bama Black women with STDs yet to be discovered!

Washington, DC/State of Maryland (excluding costal SoMD) - I HATE NE AND SE DC! I ALSO HATE PGC (PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY THAT'S ADJACENT TO EAST DC)

eastern Texas (I hate Houston! Reject city! It's such a fuckin' sprawl!)....Dallas is good for I.T. work but the Black women are corporate monsters that moved to Dallas from Chicago (Chicago losing a lot young Black professionals that are moving to Atlanta, Charlotte, and Dallas)
Gays in Atlanta and Charlotte?!?!? Damn, I would figure the super-fanatical southern fundies would exterminate any gays who set foot on their ground. Gays do seem to be migratory creatures, tho. Out here in California, they're moving out of SF and down to San (Man) Jose and We Ho (West Hollywood).

I don't care if the odds are really in a man's favor in NY, I would never, never live in that city. Wayyyyy too crowded, liberals everywhere. The whole east coast is repulsive to me. I once read a British woman's review of her most and least favorite cities in America: she liked Chicago the best and Washington the least, she said DC was "full of conceited young people". :lol:
stressedtothebone
Freshman Poster

Re: Best/Worst Cities in America to get women?

Post by stressedtothebone »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
fightforlove wrote:We hear alot about the best foreign countries to find women, but what about an analysis of America? If we don't go international, what do you guys think are the best and worst cities/regions/states to get a quality woman in America?
BEST: West Texas hands down. (By West Texas I mean everything west of I-35, excluding the cities along I-35.) My favorite duty station in the Marine Corps was when I was in Texas; it was the only place I have ever been in the USA where women do not treat men like potential rapists.

WORST: Southern California. No other place comes close.
California is the feminist capital of America.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

stressedtothebone wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:
fightforlove wrote:We hear alot about the best foreign countries to find women, but what about an analysis of America? If we don't go international, what do you guys think are the best and worst cities/regions/states to get a quality woman in America?
BEST: West Texas hands down. (By West Texas I mean everything west of I-35, excluding the cities along I-35.) My favorite duty station in the Marine Corps was when I was in Texas; it was the only place I have ever been in the USA where women do not treat men like potential rapists.

San Francisco is, Southern California is still very conservative and a mans world. If you look at the voting record South of LA almost always they vote conservative and mostly men are on top there.

i.e. Orange County, Irvine, Newport Beach, Laguna, San Diego, La Jolla etc.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In every city in America, single men outnumber single women from ages 18 to 49. This is true even in New York city. The ratios for men are the worst in Miami, Orlando, Denver, LA, San Diego, Seattle and Las Vegas. In those cities, single men outnumber single women from 56% to 60% in the 18 to 49 age group.

The best places to meet women in the US are in small towns. However, women in small towns tend to get married young (usually right out of high school).

Your best bet is to go overseas and meet women. In America there are plenty of rich, handsome men and not enough pretty girls to go around. :)
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

stressedtothebone wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:

Richard Dawson deems you to be wrong. "The answer is New York City *1-second pause* New York City".
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

jamesbond wrote:In every city in America, single men outnumber single women from ages 18 to 49. This is true even in New York city. The ratios for men are the worst in Miami, Orlando, Denver, LA, San Diego, Seattle and Las Vegas. In those cities, single men outnumber single women from 56% to 60% in the 18 to 49 age group.

The best places to meet women in the US are in small towns. However, women in small towns tend to get married young (usually right out of high school).

Your best bet is to go overseas and meet women. In America there are plenty of rich, handsome men and not enough pretty girls to go around. :)
Having lived in Seattle since 1985 I confirm it's the pits. We are in the top 3 for highest percentage of lesbians in the country. Couple this with the rainy weather, snooty attitudes and extremely poor male to female ratios and it's easy to see why it's arguably the worst city to meet women.

Went downtown last night to see a play with my wife. Walked by SOOO many pubs filled with single guys mulling around with no women to be found. In Seattle they don't even get an opportunity to meet women as they are almost non existant. Atleast in LA, you have a slim chance to meet a decent chick. Seattle? Forget about it....
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

jamesbond wrote:In every city in America, single men outnumber single women from ages 18 to 49. This is true even in New York city. The ratios for men are the worst in Miami, Orlando, Denver, LA, San Diego, Seattle and Las Vegas. In those cities, single men outnumber single women from 56% to 60% in the 18 to 49 age group.

Yes yes yes! I wholeheartedly agree here!!! +∞!!!

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

I agree + ∞

Plus the excitement of meeting a girl abroad doesn't compare to meeting girl stateside.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Someone wrote:By far the best place is NYC. Chicago is a close second. I would say those two are the best. Next on the list are Boston and WashDC, but the women are ugly in those cities and don't dress very stylishly.

The worst cities are on the West Coast - those have poor ratios for men. Don't ever travel to LA, San Diego, San Jose, or Seattle, those cities are sausage fests. LA is horrible and totally unlike the "party" stereotype, everything closes at 2am and there are no women.

Interesting fact: Vancouver CA, even though it's on the West coast, is *excellent*, lots of women there, for some reason.

So in summary, a man's best bet in the United States is NYC -- the women outnumber the men there, they dress well and there are lots of them. As a bonus, they approach guys themselves and act friendly.
Vancouver is Canadian. And you must like those Surrey hoe's! LMAO!!! Richmond, BC is Asia Lite v.2.1.

GTFOH with NYC along wit'cha too! NYC has a lot of feminist self-entitled asshole women! You got Chicago correct though. The Black women are abhorrent in the Chi, but the Mexican and Mexican-American women there are some of the best AWs I have ever dated - some of the best BBWs I ever dated. Very laid back for a big city.

As long as one avoids the "Wild 100's", then the rest of Chicago is a cakewalk (including walking through Midway/Pulaski Hwy Mexican gang area..I never had beef while I was in passing going through there!)

We agree that DC women are ugly. Nice. And I thought I was alone on that one. But you still can get the f**k outta here with NYC as the best. Damn that. LOL
E and Someone, I agree with you about DC (or really the DC Metro Area). It is not easy to meet foreign women unless through certain areas where there are a lot of recently immigrated women (rare in most areas in the city). Yes, DC women are conceited and really unattractive. Unfortunately since coming back to America from Europe (job and visa reasons was the cause) I have to take the metro and most women are unattractive, overweight (not slightly plump with a the best features in the good areas of the body), and arrogant. It is relatively hard for them to think any non-white male is attractive, much less a good partner. I tell my friend who is white but a big guy who likes black women but like white women too that white American women for the most part are relatively racist towards dating. I pretty much given up on dating in America.

It is depressing and even though some people do the Tom Leykis way of dating, the problem is how to find a women decent enough to have a quick fling. Possibly better my career and see if I can marry a women from another country. Possibly Eastern Euro women can give a non-white guy a chance as long he has good qualities.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

aozora13 wrote:E and Someone, I agree with you about DC (or really the DC Metro Area). It is not easy to meet foreign women unless through certain areas where there are a lot of recently immigrated women (rare in most areas in the city). Yes, DC women are conceited and really unattractive. Unfortunately since coming back to America from Europe (job and visa reasons was the cause) I have to take the metro and most women are unattractive, overweight (not slightly plump with a the best features in the good areas of the body), and arrogant. It is relatively hard for them to think any non-white male is attractive, much less a good partner. I tell my friend who is white but a big guy who likes black women but like white women too that white American women for the most part are relatively racist towards dating. I pretty much given up on dating in America.

It is depressing and even though some people do the Tom Leykis way of dating, the problem is how to find a women decent enough to have a quick fling. Possibly better my career and see if I can marry a women from another country. Possibly Eastern Euro women can give a non-white guy a chance as long he has good qualities.
Welcome back to the U.S. of Gay. You have to figure out which country you want to go to. Try to go back to an Eastern European nation, and figure out if you would like it or not. Try Slovenia when you go back.

In the interim, you would need to pick up certs (i.e. certifications). I have already picked up 3 since October. I'm not f***ing around; I really am going to expatriate for the rest of my life. Get on the ESL/CELTA ANNNNNNDDDD the I.T.-cert bandwagon; it's the only way to get it poppin'. My goal is to secure 15 IT certifications. I have one in CompTIA's A+, Microsoft's ASP.NET 4.0 and SharePoint 2010 Application Development in C# programming language.

I plan on acquiring Silverlight/WPF, the other three SharePoint 2010 certs, .NET cert, C# cert, et. al. This is not a game for me.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

Seattle area is the worst from what I have seen as far as big cities go. The best that I have seen is Fort Myers, FL. There is tons of hot girls there and they are pretty open to approach.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

BEST:

El Paso, TX - This border city the least Americanized city in the US, and the majority of the population is Mexican. A lot of the women, especially the Mexican girls, are more down to earth, and they're the easiest to befriend in the States, even if you can't date some of them. Plus, the ratio of single men to single women either is exactly 1:1 or there are more single women, unlike most other US cities. El Paso also has authentic Mexican food, one such place being Chico's Tacos.

San Antonio, TX - Girls in SATX will date guys who don't have a car thanks to an extensive bus system for a city with a population of 1M.

WORST:

Seattle, WA - The city is infamous for the "Seattle Freeze" phenomenon, where it's one of the hardest places in America to meet people. It is one of the biggest sausage fests in the US thanks to Amazon, the ratio being 130 single men to 100 single women.

San Jose, CA is nicknamed "Man Jose" since there are a lot of male dominated jobs, not only in the city proper but also in the Silicon Valley. The Mission Ale House is nicknamed the "Mission Male House".

Albuquerque, NM is the most Americanized of the three medium-sized cities in the southwest. Especially non-Hispanic white girls are stuck up, and most of them, especially the 8s, 9s, and 10s, won't even befriend guys who are not in the top 10 percent or alpha males. UNM has a fairly large Greek life, and sorority girls are definitely the one who think they are Miss Universe.

Los Alamos, NM is a small town with a mega-city attitude. The social scene is super cliquish, and meeting people is impossible unless you work at Los Alamos National Lab. The dating scene is totally nonexistent except for high schoolers. Every woman is taken; most are married, and the remaining ones have boyfriends. Add this, there are more men than women living in Los Alamos because jobs at LANL are male dominated. So this means, single guys have only one option - remain single.

Chicago, IL has the most dysfunctional dating scene of perhaps any city in the US. The only options for nice guys are morbidly obese women (300+ lbs). Forget it if you're going after hot girls. The hot girls only go after guys with a luxury style mansion on Lake Michigan with luxury style yachts. And as of recently, the hot girls in Chicago fled from the suburbs into the city proper to go after actual bad boys - drug dealers, bank robbers, murderers, car thieves, gangsters, flash mobs, etc. Only one reason can support this. Especially in Chicago, the job market is in women's favor and now stacked against men. Women are getting paid more, companies are hiring more women and fewer men, men are getting cuts in their paychecks, laid off, and what not. Chicagoland girls are going for the breadstealers and not the breadwinners. In fact, the whole state of Illinois has the worst dating scene in America.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Hanson since when were mexican girls in america down to earth? That must be a new revelation cause I never seen that my entire life in california.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Hanson since when were mexican girls in america down to earth? That must be a new revelation cause I never seen that my entire life in california.
I've been to El Paso a dozen times this past year, and it tells a completely different story than California does. Winston points out that people living inland are more down to earth whereas people in the coastal parts of America are especially superficial and act phony. Also, I've been to El Paso a dozen times this past year, and more recently, I noticed that many of the Mexican girls in El Paso are more down to earth; I actually got to befriend some of them.

Even fschmidt has noticed night and day differences between El Paso and elsewhere in America and has a post about how El Paso is the least Americanized city in the US.

I forgot to mention that here in New Mexico, Hispanic/Mexican girls are more down to earth and are the ONLY girls in the state who are down to earth; a lot the non-Hispanic white girls here are stuck up and think they are Miss Universe.