Who here likes Asian ladyboys?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Are ladyboys awesome?

Yes
33%
No they are not!
67%

Total votes: 45
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Who here likes Asian ladyboys?

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 4:47 pm
xiongmao wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 3:13 am
I will end up marrying one as I am foreveralone.jpg in China so maybe a ladyboy is my only option now.

It has to be said though that they are generally smarter and much more fun than Thai women. Well that's what I learnt from drinking in lady and ladyboy bars in Bangkok (I spent half of 2013 doing precisely this).

It would be fun to bring my ladyboy partner to live with me in my Chinese school. Same sex relationships are still relatively (or very?) taboo here, despite there being plenty of non-hetero students. Today I did a dating themed lesson and I didn't realise one of the dating profiles I was using was for a dude seeking a dude!!! I wonder if that will get reported back to our party overlords?
How can you be foreveralone in China? I thought you had good dating opportunities? Have all the girls gone missing? ;-)
It is usually just a case of true colors... Goats anyone?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:
xiongmao wrote:
I will end up marrying one as I am foreveralone.jpg in China so maybe a ladyboy is my only option now.

It has to be said though that they are generally smarter and much more fun than Thai women. Well that's what I learnt from drinking in lady and ladyboy bars in Bangkok (I spent half of 2013 doing precisely this).

It would be fun to bring my ladyboy partner to live with me in my Chinese school. Same sex relationships are still relatively (or very?) taboo here, despite there being plenty of non-hetero students. Today I did a dating themed lesson and I didn't realise one of the dating profiles I was using was for a dude seeking a dude!!! I wonder if that will get reported back to our party overlords?
How can you be foreveralone in China? I thought you had good dating opportunities? Have all the girls gone missing? ;-)
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:
xiongmao wrote:

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Those of you who live in the Philippines. Why are there so many ladyboys now? I browsed through their dating profiles and I kept running into ladyboys. Some are extremely hot. Are they just trying to score a rich foreigner? Is their society catering to women, so men are trying to be women? I read that Thai boys are sold for money and turned into ladyboys later. Is this also the case in Philippines?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

have2fly wrote:
October 1st, 2022, 12:22 am
Those of you who live in the Philippines. Why are there so many ladyboys now? I browsed through their dating profiles and I kept running into ladyboys. Some are extremely hot. Are they just trying to score a rich foreigner? Is their society catering to women, so men are trying to be women? I read that Thai boys are sold for money and turned into ladyboys later. Is this also the case in Philippines?
They go for foreigners because local men won't be caught dead with them; its common for bakla to have to PAY Filipino men and boys just to f**k them or even date them. They are mostly the butt of jokes in the Philippines but foreigners are easier to fool and more openminded, they reckon.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

have2fly wrote:
There are a lot of ladyboys in the Philippines, yes. You tend to see them in smaller towns and rural areas, though. I have my theory about them. It's the massive amount of estrogens contained in the cheap chicken and pork meat their family usually buy from the local markets (not supermarkets, where quality controls are a lot stricter).

The hormones piled up during their childhood and, by the onset of their development, literally turn them into feminised boys. From that, to feeling like a girl, dressing like a girl and (if they can afford) it, topping up with Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), it's a small step.

I met a few ladyboys during my stay in Davao. I confess I even got intimate with a couple of them. One of them was 19-yo and, really, really cute as a button. The problem happened when I realised that, behind that pretty face, I could receive sex

I just can't have sex with a man.

Another thing I noticed is that the prettier, more feminine ones, the ones that don't smell like men anymore, are those who are on HRT. One of the drawbacks of HRT is that their penises often stop functioning properly and they have trouble having an erection. The other, less obvious, is that hormone imbalance makes them act unpredictably.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 1st, 2022, 12:47 am
have2fly wrote:
They go for foreigners because local men won't be caught dead with them; its common for bakla to have to PAY Filipino men and boys just to f**k them or even date them. They are mostly the butt of jokes in the Philippines but foreigners are easier to fool and more openminded, they reckon.
Why don't local Filipino men date ladyboys? Is that a shameful thing to do? Do people start spreading rumors and avoid you if they see you with a ladyboy? If this is the case, it makes sense. Foreigners are not integrated into their society and there is no one to shame them.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

I have been over to thai land a few times
There chingchong chinaman language gets on my nerves but the thai women there are 10/10
I got drunk onenight and paid this curvy thai babe to come back to my hotel room
Started undressing each other and I noticed she had a bit extra :lol: :lol: :lol:
If I had been sober I might have asked her to leave but I was drunk so I told her she might as well stay now
Just got her to suck my dick
I think ladyboys are exotic
Like a forbidden fruit that everyone should try at least once :twisted:
Ive only slept with that one preop
Had a few postop ones as well
If it has a p***y Im going to f**k it