Cell phones and email quirk, any explanations?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have any of you ever experienced before this odd quirk in technology where two cell phones are able to text other cell phones normally, but they don’t work with each other? When I lived with Stefan, that happened with one of his visitors. He could text my phone but none of my texts could reach his phone, though it could receive my calls though. We tested the phones side by side and found this to be the case. For the whole week his phone could never receive my texts so I had to call him to talk to him.

Very odd. What explanation is there for that?

Also, it sometimes happens in emails as well. For a long time, one of my advisors named Michael received my emails from my AOL account. Then when I came to the Philippines, he could never receive any email from my AOL account, so I had to start using my Yahoo account to email him. But he could before. So why is that? He checked his spam box too and never got any of them. I remember this happening girls in Taiwan and even Russia too. No matter how many times I emailed them, they never received it.

Thus, I wonder how many people on my email list are not actually receiving my posts.
Last edited by Winston on December 28th, 2007, 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

Yes, there is an explanation.

Its the Telecommunication Gods.

They're angry!