Veterans committing suicide every 80 minutes

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I really have no pity for them but if u look at it from Peter's perspective, most of them could have been falsely drafted in, .... as a lot of us do fall victim to Scams', & ladies etc lol ... you know it happens to all of us at one point in life.

QUESTION: What's the penalty for backing out of war. If a soldier realises the real deal & says no, not gonna do it? What happens to them, jail?

hey do you all know that every man in turkey HAS' to go to military service training for 2 yrs or pay his way out of it with only 4 months or so. Imagine you invade this country; each man rich, poor, all are ready & able to fight; ... that there is a wonderful thing. 8)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

You want someone to feel sorry for? Start with the Japanese women who were raped since the American bases were set-up, and end with the innocent civilians who are killed daily in the Middle East by Yank and NATO troops who are in a country they shouldn't be anywhere NEAR.

And to whoever brought up WW2, Viet Nam or . . . some other shit. STOP IT! Those wars were in the PAST, yeah? They don't matter. And even then, Viet Nam was different. There was this thing called 'conscription'. Those men didn't CHOOSE to go there, they were FORCED to!

Operation: Terror-whatever-it's-called? No. Especially after the two dudes who were supposedly responsible for 9/11 were found and killed. What the f**k -- why is NATO still there? Nobody can give me a decent answer.

Use your goddamned brains, people.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Renata wrote:I really have no pity for them but if u look at it from Peter's perspective, most of them could have been falsely drafted in, .... as a lot of us do fall victim to Scams', & ladies etc lol ... you know it happens to all of us at one point in life.
Unfortunately, humans are not forgiven because of that in the eyes of God. Our free will can be used for anything we want. All our actions have consequences. if we do something stupid, we pay for it. Once you do something, you can't go back in time to undo it, it's done. Which is why humans must now do their best to make their every decision count!
Renata wrote:QUESTION: What's the penalty for backing out of war. If a soldier realises the real deal & says no, not gonna do it? What happens to them, jail?
Unless you have good reason, they consider you a deserter/traitor. The penalties can range from physical/mental abuse, imprisonment to the death penalty, although the latter seems less likely.
Renata wrote:hey do you all know that every man in turkey HAS' to go to military service training for 2 yrs or pay his way out of it with only 4 months or so. Imagine you invade this country; each man rich, poor, all are ready & able to fight; ... that there is a wonderful thing. 8)
Yes it is. :D But I believe those people aren't hard satanist supporters.
Blue Murder wrote:And to whoever brought up WW2, Viet Nam or . . . some other shit. STOP IT! Those wars were in the PAST, yeah? They don't matter. And even then, Viet Nam was different. There was this thing called 'conscription'. Those men didn't CHOOSE to go there, they were FORCED to!
Those wars were also very unnecessary. Same category, different time.
Blue Murder wrote:Operation: Terror-whatever-it's-called? No. Especially after the two dudes who were supposedly responsible for 9/11 were found and killed. What the f**k -- why is NATO still there? Nobody can give me a decent answer.
The war on terror is a illusion. Illegal wars still occur, because there are many purposes.
One of them is world take over by force(the East still poses a threat to the elite). The second is to use other nations as a scapegoat to attack opposing nations(if the elite attack a country like China, they might use India or some other country). Another is to use the blood of the dead(or souls) for sacrifice, magic rituals. Ever notice that in history when tons of people die, something crazy always happens? Or many advancements in history occur?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

lavezzi wrote: Collecting the dole and killing other people are two COMPLETELY different things.
Actually they are FAR CLOSER than you would like to admit.

Collecting the dole is aiding and abetting murder.

You are taking money from murderers.

Every single member of your parliament has been denounced as a criminal.

They are responsible for THOUSANDS of deaths of men in Ireland. And you are taking hand outs from them.

I would rather bite my own hand off than take a hand out from a murderer lavezzi.

I would eat grass before I took money from these murderers that was not mine. I intend to get my tax money back. That will be enough for me.

The rationalisation that taking money on the dole is very different to killing people is just that. A rationalisation.

"All that is necessary for evil triumph is for good men to do nothing"

If you and all your mates are doing nothing about the now known criminals in your parliament then you are allowing evil to triumph and you can have no complaints when they shove shit into little Irish babies and call it "vaccines".

THOUSANDS of Irish Men I have talked to would rather do nothing and allow evil to triumph rather than join men like Jim Corr and me.

Now you know about this? What are you and your mates going to do? "Take the soup"?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

Renata wrote:zboy1 I have no pity for those soldiers they know more than anyone what the real mission is ... massacre'

the only memorial to upkeep is for the nationals / civilians of those countries that got slaughtered... they end up getting mentally scarred obviously because who could live with such guilt.
Your comment shows how ignorant you are about the whole situation

These soldiers are just folowing orders as they been trained to, this is not just black and white, Just like vietnam its
the everyday man who suffers, not the rich corportaions and politicans who send them to war - i amn not saying what they do is ok, but these men are just everyday people like you and they are just doing what they beleiev they need to

most of the soldiers are from lower socio-economic status, they are not doctors or brainiacs s and are brainwashed with propaganda so they truly believe they are the good guys and they are doing the right thing

and join the army as there are so few other opportunities available and they can get funding for college etc..

Point the finger at corrupt corporations and politicians who send these soldiers in harms way, btw i do not support any foreign forces in the middle east, what i am saying is that you need to have some empathy, Soldiers do not go there to intentionally kill people, it is a byproduct of war, so the soldiers suffer as do the local civilians - iam very anti war - corportaions profit big time $$
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

FREEDOM1 wrote:
Renata wrote:zboy1 I have no pity for those soldiers they know more than anyone what the real mission is ... massacre'

the only memorial to upkeep is for the nationals / civilians of those countries that got slaughtered... they end up getting mentally scarred obviously because who could live with such guilt.
Your comment shows how ignorant you are about the whole situation

These soldiers are just folowing orders as they been trained to, this is not just black and white, Just like vietnam its
the everyday man who suffers, not the rich corportaions and politicans who send them to war - i amn not saying what they do is ok, but these men are just everyday people like you and they are just doing what they beleiev they need to

most of the soldiers are from lower socio-economic status, they are not doctors or brainiacs s and are brainwashed with propaganda so they truly believe they are the good guys and they are doing the right thing

and join the army as there are so few other opportunities available and they can get funding for college etc..

Point the finger at corrupt corporations and politicians who send these soldiers in harms way, btw i do not support any foreign forces in the middle east, what i am saying is that you need to have some empathy, Soldiers do not go there to intentionally kill people, it is a byproduct of war, so the soldiers suffer as do the local civilians - iam very anti war - corportaions profit big time $$

Yes, great point Freedom1. I'm going to post a video of Lionel (I recommend people subscribe to his videos) regarding the obscenity of war:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgt1DVBf ... ture=g-u-u[/youtube]