Does astrology matter when looking for a woman to love?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
TheLilAbs
Freshman Poster

Does astrology matter when looking for a woman to love?

Post by TheLilAbs »

im a cancer I love Scorpio Pisces does Tarus women love cancer men?
Ive never seen dated a tarus woman always wanted to

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I found other cancers, pisces, virgos and capricorns to be compatible with me. Also, check out chinese astrology, to ensure even more compatibility.

I searched for a girlfriend based on these parameters on a Date In Asia, and I found a woman who ain't a model, but she has a great personality. :)
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

I'm a cancer too, according to western astrology :oops: ... I don't really know if astrology matters when finding a match though.
But it's big in Asian countries; marriage doesn't happen unless it's checked for compatibility; birth date, timezone & the time of birth are used to check one's astrological chart.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

In India, Vedic astrology is a science, and it is used to match a boy and a girl's horoscope. In the older days, it was considered everything almost. Nowadays, it is still very important, but not everything. And many people outright reject it.

But astrology is a bonafide science, based on ancient scientific knowledge of the solar system, stars, and planets and the influences they all create on people.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

^^ when I was born a name was given to me based on the same Vedic astrology science; 'Yogita'... it's kind of nice to know they took the time to look at the constellations to see who I was & what my fate would be .. & this name' was derived.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

Sorry, astrology is bollocks. And chick crack. I can assert that because I'm a typical Leo. :P
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Does astrology matter when looking for a woman to love?

Post by Winston »

Yes astrology matters in choosing a woman. It's definitely real. But it's just one factor among many. Other factors are: Numerology, her Chinese zodiac, her rising sign and moon signs, palmistry lines, vibe/aura, past lives and karma, genetic traits from her genes, the cultural environment that shaped her personality and attitude, etc. etc. Many factors are at play.

But astrology is real so it is a real factor. Think about it. Some significant things to consider:

You gotta remember that astrology is not 100 percent fiction or false. There are very REAL and CONSISTENT patterns in astrology that randomness and chance can't explain. If you study the work of Michel Gauquelin, you would see that there is strong statistical evidence to back up the reality of astrology. In fact, when the Skeptical Inquirer tried to debunk Gauquelin's work, one of their founding members, Dennis Rawlins, resigned when he found out that his organization was using dishonest fraudulent tactics and that truth was not their real agenda. So the Skeptical Inquirer failed to debunk Gauquelin's work proving astrology, and in fact their research validated it, so they tried to cover that up. That's why their founding member, Dennis Rawlins, resigned from the team and blew the whistle on CSICOP, the organization that publishes Skeptical Inquirer. Rawlins published a paper called "Starbaby" (which you can read online by Googling "Dennis Rawlins Starbaby") where he exposes what happened, and how the professional skeptics ended up validating astrology rather than debunking it.

Also, if the Illuminati and secret societies that rule our world use astrology and numerology -- and ruling elites for thousands of years have as well, from ancient Egypt and Babylon to present day -- then there must be something to it. Remember that such elites are way smarter than us and the masses, so if they take something seriously, then there must be something to it. It's a very logical assumption. However, the astrology and occult knowledge of the ruling elite and secret societies is far more advanced than the layman astrology you pick up in bookstores, and kept in the realm of hidden knowledge that only initiated ones are privy to. They even plan big events such as the JFK assassination and 9/11 around astrologically significant dates. But that's another subject matter. In general though, powerful people and billionaires use astrology and numerology. Therefore, if the most successful and powerful people use it and take it seriously, then there MUST be something to it. It's a very logical assumption. They definitely aren't fools.

Either way, patterns do exist in astrology, so there is something to it. Even practical, realistic, down-to-earth guys like Rock and Ethan_sg, and others in this forum, have noticed this, so they take astrology into consideration as well when dealing with people and relationships. And so have others here like S_Parc, Jester and Jtest28. In fact, when I was in Poland and talking to a girl on the train, I told her that I guessed she was a Taurus and she was surprised that I guessed her sign correctly. That happens sometimes too.

So you gotta keep all this in mind before dismissing something.

Even my astrological profile is uncannily accurate. See here:
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=17176
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne