Double standards on adultery

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Renata wrote:This is the first time I read your court case. It's really an injustice.
This Jennifer Toal person is a real scumbag.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

sushiman wrote:
Renata wrote:This is the first time I read your court case. It's really an injustice.
This Jennifer Toal person is a real scumbag.
What is more important is that ALL those around her support her...even today the ASIO agents and crazies like Chris Merrett on the HA facebook are attacking me in misplaced efforts at chivalry.

ALL of western society HATES MEN....

Make sure you get the REAL meaning of all this and do not just think it is one woman being a criminal.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

PeterAndrewNolan I actually had everything in pieces,.. maybe because I am living in my own little bubble or under a rock lol not sure .... Shane's mom yes she is to be held accountable, I guess we all are ... this brings me to something that happened & I didn't understand why, how, or what happened... I'll tell you..

my cousin she grew up in LA from the age of 5. She returned home to visit with her husband, an american firefighter. As usual everyone flocks to see them because they are relatives from 'foreign' as we say.
There was a get together at my home, everyone was there; Full house. Lots of food, drinks etc... some hindu homes don't keep alcohol, so I was sent to get some at the store a block away. Everyone's outside; as I was getting in my car, her husband, the firefighter asks where I was going. I simply said without another thought; I'm running to the store a block away to get some drinks, you want to come? He got in, we left, got the drinks & was back in 5 mins flat because I was told exactly what to buy.

When I got back I got flamed; my cousin, she called me a bitch & that I should know my place. Where the F' did you take my husband?
My heart fell out of my chest I was about 19. I didn't know where to even put my face; so embarrassing & in front of everyone.
The worst part is that no one said anything to help me, or correct her. It was swept under the rug. They went on to have a good time & I was just left there amongst feeling awkward in my own home.

I never knew how or why I was treated as such and I guess it's the same as when we sit idly by & say nothing .. it makes us accomplices. ... watch a murder taking place & you become criminal too.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Renata,
you have no idea how rare it is that a woman actually wakes up and notices what you noticed. That when someone is abusive or criminal and you allow it then you are an accomplice.

Your cousin was abusive of you for no reason yet no one corrected her. And this is what happens in the west now. Women can say and do ANYTHING and no one corrects them. My german colleagues can not believe the stories I tell of the west.

My Aunts, being my mothers age, are the same age as Jennifers mother. All around 70. So when Jennifer was committing perjury in the court and kidnapping my former children and stealing my house and Irene was loaning her money to do so, where were my aunts? Eh? I mean they ALL know Irene. MANY of them live in the same town which is only 5km wide.

They ALL went to my mothers funeral which I refused to go to.

Why did ALL these elderly women in my family, the women who would have moral authority of their age, stay silent when their sister or brothers son was so badly criminally victimised?

My mother was ill and so could not be expected to say anything.

Also, why did my FATHER not say anything to BILL TOAL?

Why did MY ENTIRE FAMILY decide that it was perfectly ok for children in their family to be abused?

When you answer THOSE questions you start to see how pervasive the MAN-HATRED is.

This was something fav#1 really had trouble getting her mind around. She would say to me something like "Peter, you are the best man I ever met. I can not imagine you doing something bad to your wife or your children. You could not do that. It is not you. But I can not understand how everyone could be so against you."

I had to explain to her MANY times that this is not unusual....that people will simply ASSUME the man must be bad for so many people to be against him even if he is the best possible man there is. She struggles with this idea. She can not come to grips with the idea a mans own father would support a criminal wife abusing his own grandchildren.

But plenty of men here and on the spearhead will tell you that is exactly what happens.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

There's power in numbers PeterAndrewNolan, I see you have about 100 thus far.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Renata wrote:There's power in numbers PeterAndrewNolan, I see you have about 100 thus far.
We have 110 men in Australia who claim to have taken oath to be willing to sit on new juries in new courts yes. Some of them will drop out when the real crunch comes.

It is a total disgrace that it has taken more than THREE YEARS to find these 100 men. I have talked to AT LEAST 10,000 men in Australia about this.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Renata wrote:There's power in numbers PeterAndrewNolan, I see you have about 100 thus far.
We have 110 men in Australia who claim to have taken oath to be willing to sit on new juries in new courts yes. Some of them will drop out when the real crunch comes.

It is a total disgrace that it has taken more than THREE YEARS to find these 100 men. I have talked to AT LEAST 10,000 men in Australia about this.
And you know I'm with you as well. See my PM by the way.