Ways of meeting foreign women in your home country

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Ways of meeting foreign women in your home country

Post by OzGuy »

Ok, so a lot of people here can't afford to move abroad, or have other reasons why they can't just yet.

So what are some ways of meeting foreign women in your own country?

The first one is to go to a backpacker bar/club. Not sure about the US, but most Australian cities have these. They are often part of hostels and most of them allow anyone in (including locals). The majority of women here are foreigners, especially from Europe. However, some may be a little difficult to talk to, as they often already have their own groups. Sometimes if you're lucky you'll find a new foreign woman on her own, especially if she has just arrived in that country.

The second option is http://www.couchsurfing.org - Setup a profile and host for foreigners visiting your country. Yes, this means foreign women actually staying in your home! This is a great way to meet them and also show them around your area. Most foreign women on this site do not care if you're male or female, unlike male hating Anglo women who would specify "FEMALE ONLY". While it may not always lead to dating, its still a good way to meet foreign women and learn about their country (if you ever want to move/visit there).

Anyone else have any other suggestions?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

I actually hosted two mexican chicks a while back from couch surfing i did not have a good experience with it but i would say it is a very good way to meet foreign women.I say learn the language that is the main way into the culture and it gives you an excuse to talk to foreign women.

A language can make a big difference don't really know why but foreign people seem to like me better because i speak they're languages.On my job all the Latinos get along with me and the women are way easier to talk too.The ones i can't stand are the black American women on job they can't seem to get along with anyone and all most got they're asses kicked by a group of rican chicks but that's another thread.

find out what neighborhoods your target culture primarily immigrate to, my neighborhood has a lot of Hispanic and Brazilian immigrants.Go to foreign restaurants,bars,markets and even churches.I have met a lot of Brazilian people by visiting a church in my neighborhood.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Who can't afford to travel? That is ridiculous. As I have said before, if you're not interested in American Women at all, then stop playing the game they want you to play and save your money. Travel off-peak and buy tickets 6 months ahead of time. Wanna go to Europe, fly out of Boston or NYC, live on the west coast? Hop on a freight train, surprisingly people still do this...Its by far the cheapest way to get across country...

Back on topic -

In any large major city, you'll find visitors. Need a job? Work at a Hostel...

Go to any typically touristy areas. Living in LA we got LOTS of those. Just hanging out in Hollywood, I meet women from all over the world.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Colleges are good. 50 percent of the colleges are foreign students, and they are fresh immigrants, so they have not yet been brainwashed by western culture.

If you can enroll in some college courses, that is probably a pretty good way to meet foreign girls. At one university at my home town, I remember seeing tons of indian and Arab girls.

All praises to multiculturalism!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Colleges are good. 50 percent of the colleges are foreign students, and they are fresh immigrants, so they have not yet been brainwashed by western culture.

If you can enroll in some college courses, that is probably a pretty good way to meet foreign girls. At one university at my home town, I remember seeing tons of indian and Arab girls.

All praises to multiculturalism!
I have often wondered how long it usually takes a foreign women to be brainwashed by western culture and feminism after moving to an Anglo country?