Winston, you need to update your e-book

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Winston, you need to update your e-book

Post by tradcom »

This page in particular, although there are many smaller examples: http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page1d.htm

The US is no longer good for "finding a job/making money" - the unemployment statistics attest to this. With the rise of the far right, "religious freedom" may also be threatened - although I concede this point for now. The US is no longer good for "privacy/being left alone" - yes, the general population will leave you alone (which is sort of the very focus of this site), but the growing police state may very well not. As for "quality/efficiency/customer service" - you're joking, right? This point wasn't even true decades ago.

There is thus NO reason to stay in the US if one can live elsewhere.

In fact, it is Europe - specifically Western Europe, but the poorer parts of Europe are catching up quickly - that has all of these advantages these days, not the US.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Yea, why live in America, when it has become such a total SHITHOLE, when you can live in a foreign country and live for much cheaper, the people are much nicer, the crime rate is much lower, the women are much better, etc.

There is absolutely no reason to stay in America.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

God, yeah. I loved NYC when I visited the USA in 2005. But I took a train ride outta town, and man, it wasn't so great!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

I am also reading the ebook at the moment and noticed that Winston puts Australia into the same category as Russia, south america, spain etc.

Sure, australian's might appear to be more social and friendly on the surface, but its often very superficial. They might say "hows it going mate" as passing by, but that's it. When they say "how are you" its really just part of a standard, generic greeting - they don't care how you are at all. It's a bit like how american's say "you have a nice day now" when really they don't give a damn.

Also Australians do have their cliques, which are often hard to break into - like the US. Going out alone is also socially unacceptable, people will often ask "why are you out here alone?", and people think you're a loner.

I would suggest this also needs updating, because Australia is actually quite similar to the US - they only "appear" more friendly on the outside, but really they aren't.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston, you need to update your e-book

Post by ph_visitor »

theyoungagegroup wrote:With the rise of the far right, "religious freedom" may also be threatened - although I concede this point for now.
Neither the Left nor Right in the USA tolerate dissent.

Both sides want you to think as they do.