Please report this feminist Facebook group as HATE SPEECH

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Please report this feminist Facebook group as HATE SPEECH

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

ATTENTION ALL GOOD MEN: REPORT THIS FEMINIST MISANDRY PAGE AS HATE SPEECH GENDER ORIENTATION

A sexist, misandry, stupid page mostly from fat American women who believe in retaliation & I'll lay odds that a western woman created this page hence the fact it's an American woman. Women who file child support on men are not REAL women. Any whore with a vagina can make a baby, but only a REAL woman can raise her kids & not file child support on a man. This is one of MANY reasons why I don't get into relationships with western women ESPECIALLY American women.

It's sad that we live in a society that praises women & believe that women are naturally good nurturers. Western women, ESPECIALLY American women are OVERVALUED. 90% of women are whores anyways. Name a woman who makes any where from $50-$70,000 a year that would date a man who makes any where from $20,000-30,000 a year & also name a woman who isn't bi & slept with less than 5 men by age 25

http://www.facebook.com/Menwhodontpay

The above was written by Jason Smith, Anti-Feminist Soldier. Contact him here: http://www.facebook.com/Rkellyistheking
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

I just left the following comment there. You guys please do the same:

80 percent of divorces are initiated by WOMEN. And in the majority of custody cases, it is the WOMAN who FORCIBLY REMOVES THE FATHER FROM THE CHILD'S LIFE. It's not that the man wants to abandon his children. But you evil women FORCE the man to, by cutting off all contact from him with his own children and forbiddening him to have even partial custody. AND THEN YOU TURN AROUND AND EXPECT THE MAN TO PAY YOU CHILD SUPPORT, FOR A CHILD HE CAN'T EVEN SEE?

What the hell is wrong with you women? You women are so hateful, it is mind boggling.

So you talk about deadbeat dads, but you NEVER talk about the FACT that it is you WOMEN who FORBID the men from having contact with their own children. And then you try to make it out like it's the man who abandoned them. NO, IT IS YOU WOMEN WHO CUT OFF THE MAN FROM THE CHILD'S LIFE.

You women are so incredibly evil. You can be certain that you are going to BURN IN HELL for your evil actions. There is NOTHING MORE EVIL than forcing a man out of his own children's lives and not allowing him to see his own children.

You women are monsters. There are no words to describe how evil you are.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Site reported. It's time to put a stop to these feminazis. Glad I'm marrying a foreigner. These AW can't be saved and will never change.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

:x

Why would you pay to have your daughter turn into a whore (a bigger one than her mother) or for your son to turn into a convict? Because that is exactly what will happen when a woman raises a child by herself. All decent single parents are MEN. Children are better up growing up at orphanages than with single mothers. Why would any self-respecting man flush his hard earned money down the toilet by paying child support while being denied access to his kids except on designated days.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

odbo wrote::x

Why would you pay to have your daughter turn into a whore (a bigger one than her mother) or for your son to turn into a convict? Because that is exactly what will happen when a woman raises a child by herself. All decent single parents are MEN. Children are better up growing up at orphanages than with single mothers. Why would any self-respecting man flush his hard earned money down the toilet by paying child support while being denied access to his kids except on designated days.
Excellent comment, Odbo. Did you post it on the Wall of that Facebook group?

EVERYONE, POST COMMENTS ON THAT GROUP'S PAGE. LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU WILL NOT TOLERATE THEIR HATE SPEECH.

Read the book online
Download the book
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Reported as gender based hate speech.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

How many of you guys actually posted comments there? Or is that too much for you?

Read the book online
Download the book
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

It's funny how one of them quoted Ayn Rand when Rand's whole message was about self reliance. She is what most feminists would call a right winged nutjob if they knew shit about her.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Ayn Rand was against feminism.

Read the book online
Download the book
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

Yeah thats what im saying.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

reported as gender based hate speech.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Reported.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys need to remember not to post hate speech on our HA facebook group too. Otherwise, we could get reported as well.

Save the hate speech for this forum.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Why are you calling TRUTH "hate speech", Winston?

Now, if you call it strong speech, then yea, I will agree with you. But calling TRUTH "hate speech" is what women and manginas do. Don't be like them.

Read the book online
Download the book