Why is the life of a woman worth more than a man?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Why is the life of a woman worth more than a man?

Post by OzGuy »

It would seem that in western cultures the life of a woman is worth significantly more than the life of a man.

I often see news stories with headlines of "30 people killed in Iraq by a suicide bomber including 2 women." That's right, forget about the other 28 "people" (men), because they are disposable. Think of the TWO women that died!!! There are so many stories like this which always have "including X women" at the end, even if the majority were men.

Its the same shit, every time. Whenever there is a car accident the headlines read "One dead in horrific car accident", can you guess what gender? On the other hand if its a woman, the headlines will read "WOMAN DEAD IN HORRIFIC CAR ACCIDENT". I never really started noticing this until someone pointed it out one day.

Then there are the typical articles which are just an excuse for man bashing. Just about every article blames men in some way.

I also think that the media tend to publish a LOT more articles about men who commit crimes such as violence, sex offences, and murder. I believe women commit many of these crimes, but the media just choose not to report it because they don't want to make women look bad. Isn't it also a coincidence that most journalists are women? Funny that. I am so sick of the media and their feminist bullshit, so I try not to pay attention to it anymore.

Then there is also the issue of health, especially breast cancer. In Australia there is so much funding and awareness that goes into breast cancer, but just about none going into prostate cancer which is an equal killer of men.

In Australia, everywhere you look there are products which support breast cancer - everything from chocolate biscuits to bottled water. They usually have pink packaging and say "every purchase supports breast cancer research". You simply cannot avoid it. How many times have I seen products that support prostate cancer? Zero. Is it like this in the US?

They even change the colour of the lights on some bridges and buildings to pink for breast cancer awareness month. Everywhere you look there are posters saying about supporting breast cancer research. I have never seen one supporting prostate cancer research.

Why is there so much funding and support going into women's health issues such as breast cancer, but nearly none going into men's health issues such as prostate cancer? Again, it would seem the life of a woman is worth more than the life of a man.

At this current rate, just about every illness known to women will be cured in the future. Women will outlive men by an even larger margin. Men will continue to suffer and die.

Those who are lucky enough to be born a female in today's world are very lucky. Women are treated like GODS in western society. Being born a female is like winning the lottery. If you are born a female you will live a happy, healthy, long life and will NEVER have to be lonely.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

In pure monetary terms, men are worth far more. We earn more, we generate more at work, and we are more productive with our work.

Women, however, are held up on the pedestal of worship due to the feminization of our culture. Therefore, women who are attractive, even if wholly unproductive, are treated as the most valuable creatures in our society. That changes when they age however, hence the squawking women do at the mid-life juncture.

Paying lip service to value and being valuable are very different and that's what you are seeing.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:In pure monetary terms, men are worth far more. We earn more, we generate more at work, and we are more productive with our work.

Women, however, are held up on the pedestal of worship due to the feminization of our culture. Therefore, women who are attractive, even if wholly unproductive, are treated as the most valuable creatures in our society. That changes when they age however, hence the squawking women do at the mid-life juncture.

Paying lip service to value and being valuable are very different and that's what you are seeing.
Very true. I believe life only gets better for men once they reach their 30's. A man's prime is actually in his 30's and somewhat 40's. A woman's prime is in her 20's and most of her teenage years.

For those women who are still single into their 30's, it serves them right for being so picky in their younger years. Gotta love karma.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:In pure monetary terms, men are worth far more. We earn more, we generate more at work, and we are more productive with our work.

I think it has a lot to do with the idea that women can produce children and can therefore permit the species to carry on. Men can't do the same. The Victorian era was anything but feminized, but the general ethic then was 'women and children first'. My attitude towards that kind of thinking is, 'f**k chivalry. What does it ever do for men in disasters and catastrophes besides ensure that they get dead, very dead?' It certainly doesn't garner them any real respect or love.

Men have got to stop thinking it's acceptable being worker bees who merely service the queens, and that it's OK if they are treated as expendable, or worse.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

ExpeditionSailor wrote:

I think it has a lot to do with the idea that women can produce children and can therefore permit the species to carry on. Men can't do the same. The Victorian era was anything but feminized, but the general ethic then was 'women and children first'. My attitude towards that kind of thinking is, 'f**k chivalry. What does it ever do for men in disasters and catastrophes besides ensure that they get dead, very dead?' It certainly doesn't garner them any real respect or love.

Men have got to stop thinking it's acceptable being worker bees who merely service the queens, and that it's OK if they are treated as expendable, or worse.
If anything, men deserve chivalry from women for everything they have done for them. Women take the hard work of men for granted. If men didn't exist, women would still be living in the stone age, and society probably wouldn't even function. Women have a lot to thank men for.

Men built the titanic so women could travel on it. Yet when it sunk only the women were saved. How are these women more worthy of being saved? Shouldn't the men be the ones more worthy of being saved from all the hard effort they put into building the ship? What did women do exactly?

On a related note, most of the research being done on breast cancer is actually by MEN. That's right, once again these men are putting all their hard work into saving lives of women. What do women do in return for men?
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

fuk chivalry its 21st century nonsense...

once you start getting laid for it now & again...ill reconsider.

until then...i open doors & go in FIRST...
all women can stand up on the bus (unless i see an elderly lady who is old school lady like.)
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

onezero4u wrote:fuk chivalry its 21st century nonsense...

once you start getting laid for it now & again...ill reconsider.

until then...i open doors & go in FIRST...
all women can stand up on the bus (unless i see an elderly lady who is old school lady like.)
Same here. In fact i'm actually more likely to hold a door open for a man.

On several occasions I have seen men give up their seats for able bodied women on the bus. I would rather give my seat up for a man.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Every movie has the scene where some chump guy dies to save a woman he hardly knows. Brainwashing.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

a womans life is not worth more than a mans

actually in reality it is worth less - alot less

women need mens labour, intelligence to create and protection from them

to be able to survive. The world we live in today was thought of, designed

build and maintained by men

This feminism thinking and pandering to womens issues - truly is a mental illness

manginas are the problem, being pussified by their mothers - they grow up to be pussies

they dont question anything thEse mangins and think its hnourable to slavE away to make 1 woman happy

best is not tp be one of these schmucks and live like a sovreign man, society only benefits the needs

of women, children and families
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

You guys need to brush up on history instead of being bitter all the time. You have options but I'll get to that in a minute.

Going all the way back to the days of the Bible, women were generally thought of as problems and worthless. As society became more modern and depended less on dogma, in disasters (ships sinking that sort of thing) it became women and children first for OBVIOUS REASONS. Women create life, its only been in post modern terms do more than a few women make the choice to not reproduce because it gets in the way of "life" or they feel they aren't "cut out" to be parents. Children because OBVIOUSLY they have not experienced a full life, unlike say Dick Clark who has seen and done much in his life and because of his condition wasn't going to experience much more anyway.

The problem is not so much feminism is itself is bad, it was the people in control that shifted it from being about equality to domination.

What can you about it? Well start by stop telling us what we already know. This constant ranting, creating fake profiles on dating sites, etc was all done before you got here. We already knew response rate on dating sites is below 10% for men, its all over the internet. You don't need to waste time making profiles to prove so-called Alpha Males and Rich Men get far more attention for likely all the wrong reasons than you do.

1) Figure out what women you like. Is it White Women? Is it Asian? Is it Black?, Is it Brown?

2) Don't be a bitch-ass. One of the reasons White Men fail around White Women because you don't know how to be the f***ing Boss. PUA might help you with some of that, but I don't think you need it. Have some balls, tell that girl who's in control and if she doesn't like it, tell her to keep steppin.

3) Make a plan and follow-through. So many men sit on their duff and make excuses. Yes some of you have jobs, that's understandable. You only need about 10 days, ask Mark or Peter who both have done it in ONE trip.

Women are the key to a successful, peaceful society. We can share power with them but they need to RESPECT YOU AT ALL TIMES. They currently don't, because we worship at the alter of Fiat Money which puts a price on everything, so they think. If you think women won't date you because you're job isn't good enough. The solution is not to get a better job, only if you really want too. Make that trick accept whatever you do and if she doesn't, NEXT!

Millions of single women in Eastern Europe, South America and SEA and all you wanna complain about is Western (Anglo) Women in America, Canada, AU/NZ and the UK?