Countries I Am Considering Moving To

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Countries I Am Considering Moving To

Post by Fenix »

Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Austria & Switzerland.

Honorable Mentions: Finland, Brazil, Lithuania, Japan, Russia

I have talked to women from all of these countries now on Interpals and I have decided that these are the countries I would feel most comfortable in. Germany and Czech Republic are my two choices now.

Germany - Already discussed this. Don't want to sound like a broken record.

Czech Republic - Self-explanatory; most atheistic country on the planet. In addition, I like the Czech women personalities.

Poland - The shocker! I am getting views from women from Poland a lot, so I decided to message some of the women and the women are great! Very interesting women in that country!

Austria - Talking to a few women in this country and it's good.

Switzerland - Same as Austria. I wanted to break an imaginary barrier with both German-speaking countries and I think I may have broke it. Never knew anything about Switzerland except for Swiss Army knives and Roger Federer.

I am going to learn German and Czech for right now. I am going through a job transition right now. I got hired with a Transcription company and I haven't been assigned to any projects yet. I am planning a summer trip to Germany, Austria and Switzerland. This is just a guesstimation right now. I don't know if I could do this in the time frame I want. I hope to visit this year, if possible. I know I am out this bitch in 2013.

Like I said before: I am done with the American women bitching and moaning. I am too busy talking to quality women in Europe. Even if they do not like me, I can still get feedback from them of how well the women that are receptive to me. I find the women to be great so far in the above countries. I am satisfied that I can go there and find a girlfriend and live a great life for the rest of my life. I am planning on living in Europe for the rest of my life :D

I will post pictures and write a diary of my travels when I do this!

All right, thanks for reading!
emh
Freshman Poster

Post by emh »

I'm in Poland right now. If you decide to visit, I'd highly recommend a city called Wroclaw. Very pretty and not too touristy (unlike Krakow which is overrun with tourists). It's known as the Venice of the North cause of all its bridges and canals. It's also fairly close to Germany so would be easy for you to visit from there. And pretty much every young person I've talked to speaks great English.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Re: Countries I Am Considering Moving To

Post by OzGuy »

PhxSosa wrote:Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Austria & Switzerland.

I have talked to women from all of these countries now on Interpals and I have decided that these are the countries I would feel most comfortable in. Germany and Czech Republic are my two choices now.

Czech Republic - Self-explanatory; most atheistic country on the planet. In addition, I like the Czech women personalities.

Poland - The shocker! I am getting views from women from Poland a lot, so I decided to message some of the women and the women are great! Very interesting women in that country!

Switzerland - Same as Austria. I wanted to break an imaginary barrier with both German-speaking countries and I think I may have broke it. Never knew anything about Switzerland except for Swiss Army knives and Roger Federer.

I am going to learn German and Czech for right now. I am going through a job transition right now. I got hired with a Transcription company and I haven't been assigned to any projects yet. I am planning a summer trip to Germany, Austria and Switzerland. This is just a guesstimation right now. I don't know if I could do this in the time frame I want. I hope to visit this year, if possible. I know I am out this bitch in 2013.

Like I said before: I am done with the American women bitching and moaning. I am too busy talking to quality women in Europe. Even if they do not like me, I can still get feedback from them of how well the women that are receptive to me. I find the women to be great so far in the above countries. I am satisfied that I can go there and find a girlfriend and live a great life for the rest of my life. I am planning on living in Europe for the rest of my life :D

Amen to that! I am in the same boat as you and I'll be visiting Europe in August/September, only 4 months away now!

Not sure about the other countries but I can tell you a bit about Switzerland from my research and talking to swiss locals.

Although Switzerland is expensive, you also get paid more. However despite this it is still an expensive place to live. However, Zurich usually tops the "worlds most livable cities" list every year as the best place to live in the world, so I guess it comes at a price. In Switzerland everything just works. Public transport is excellent, always on time (right down to the second), people and services are very reliable. People tell me its extremely clean, almost to perfection. It is also one of the safest countries in the world with some of the lowest crime rates. Unemployment rates are very low - about 2.6%. The scenery is spectacular with alps and lakes. Health care (although expensive with compulsory private insurance) is among the best in the world.

As for the women, can't say for sure until i've been there. I have been talking to a few swiss women and all of them seem friendly and intelligent so far. They tell me that Switzerland is quite an introverted country (this suits me), but they also have strong friendships. The drinking, partying, and clubbing culture is significantly less than Anglo countries, as people prefer to spend their time doing things outdoors among the spectacular scenery.

I am lucky because I have citizenship, so this means I can also live in any other EU country, including the others you mentioned. I don't have to jump through all the hoops applying for visa's and residency etc... I could literally move there tomorrow if I wanted. If you don't have citizenship to an EU country, then the next easiest way is to marry a girl from there (if you meet the right one of course).

It sounds like we'll be moving over there around the same time. My goal is to be there by April 2013, hopefully earlier.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Good luck! I'm a Brit, but German women are pretty nice. Eastern Europeans are our Mexicans, and I'm not keen on them.

I went to Vienna (Austria) once and the girls were very pretty!

Switzerland is astoundingly expensive due to the strength of the currency (like Japan). Without an income in the local currency you're stuffed really.

In fact, all of the Euro-zone as they call it is pretty expensive, you'll burn through those Euros faster than you can believe.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

xiongmao wrote:
Switzerland is astoundingly expensive due to the strength of the currency (like Japan). Without an income in the local currency you're stuffed really.
Luckily I have some savings to keep me going a while. Once you start earning their local currency you're good.

If I can't get a job after say 6 months, i'll jump over the border to Germany where its cheaper.

But yes its true, don't move to Europe until you have enough savings to keep you going for a while, you never know how long it might take to get a job.
emh
Freshman Poster

Post by emh »

OzGuy wrote:

Amen to that! I am in the same boat as you and I'll be visiting Europe in August/September, only 4 months away now!

Not sure about the other countries but I can tell you a bit about Switzerland from my research and talking to swiss locals.

Although Switzerland is expensive, you also get paid more. However despite this it is still an expensive place to live. However, Zurich usually tops the "worlds most livable cities" list every year as the best place to live in the world, so I guess it comes at a price. In Switzerland everything just works. Public transport is excellent, always on time (right down to the second), people and services are very reliable. People tell me its extremely clean, almost to perfection. It is also one of the safest countries in the world with some of the lowest crime rates. Unemployment rates are very low - about 2.6%. The scenery is spectacular with alps and lakes. Health care (although expensive with compulsory private insurance) is among the best in the world.

As for the women, can't say for sure until i've been there. I have been talking to a few swiss women and all of them seem friendly and intelligent so far. They tell me that Switzerland is quite an introverted country (this suits me), but they also have strong friendships. The drinking, partying, and clubbing culture is significantly less than Anglo countries, as people prefer to spend their time doing things outdoors among the spectacular scenery.

I am lucky because I have citizenship, so this means I can also live in any other EU country, including the others you mentioned. I don't have to jump through all the hoops applying for visa's and residency etc... I could literally move there tomorrow if I wanted. If you don't have citizenship to an EU country, then the next easiest way is to marry a girl from there (if you meet the right one of course).

It sounds like we'll be moving over there around the same time. My goal is to be there by April 2013, hopefully earlier.
I'm still jealous of you!!! I looked into getting Italian citizenship. They allow you to "reclaim" your citizenship as long as your ancestors never formally renounced it. If my grandfather had been Italian I could get it no problem. But because it's my grandma who was Italian, they have a weird rule where my dad would have had to be born after 1948 (he was born in 1940). So no dice.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

After using interpals extensively for a week, I have observed that the countries with the most women are countries where men don't approach women very aggressively. The higher the number of women online from a country, the less aggressive the men are in approaching them in real life.

I have heard from a few different sources that men in Italy and France approach women quite aggressively. This is reflected on interpals as there are hardly any women on there from these countries. Why would they need to go online if they are getting enough male attention in real life?

It is well established that German men rarely approach women. This is also reflected on interpals, as Germany seems to be one of the countries with the highest number of women. I have spoken to a few attractive German women who have been single for a few years!

From my observations countries with the highest number of women online seem to be: Germany, Poland, Ukraine, and Russia. The Netherlands and Finland should also get a mention, as I have seen quite a few women from here as well.

So for an Anglo man, the best countries to move to are: Germany (including Switzerland and Austria), Poland, Ukraine, Russia, and possibly the Netherlands and Finland.

I should also mention that Finland is looking to be a good option with a lot of highly introverted women. However this is not yet conclusive, can anyone else comment on their experiences with women from Finland?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OzGuy wrote:I have heard from a few different sources that men in Italy and France approach women quite aggressively. This is reflected on interpals as there are hardly any women on there from these countries. Why would they need to go online if they are getting enough male attention in real life?

It is well established that German men rarely approach women. This is also reflected on interpals, as Germany seems to be one of the countries with the highest number of women. I have spoken to a few attractive German women who have been single for a few years!

From my observations countries with the highest number of women online seem to be: Germany, Poland, Ukraine, and Russia. The Netherlands and Finland should also get a mention, as I have seen quite a few women from here as well.

So for an Anglo man, the best countries to move to are: Germany (including Switzerland and Austria), Poland, Ukraine, Russia, and possibly the Netherlands and Finland.

I should also mention that Finland is looking to be a good option with a lot of highly introverted women. However this is not yet conclusive, can anyone else comment on their experiences with women from Finland?
Maybe this explains why in the US, 80% of people who use online dating are men and only 20% are women. There is no need for a woman in the US to use online dating if she has no problem meeting men face to face.

It is incredible to hear that good looking women in Germany go YEARS without a boyfriend or even a date. How long would a good looking woman in an anglo-country go before a guy asked her out? She might go a few days to a few weeks before a guy asked her for her phone number, she wouldn't have to wait years before a guy approached her.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 17th, 2013, 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

eurobrat wrote:You won't survive in Poland Pheonix, they are all Catholic.
Haha^^^ You're right. My Polish female friend has been giving me the scoop on their f***ed up religious laws and stuff. She is atheist herself, but she told me some things!

A little update:

The countries I have chosen are the right ones. I am talking to more women from the Netherlands and Hungary on Interpals. The last few days on Interpals has been explosive! It makes no sense, man! Too much success! So, my list of countries I mentioned are the ones I am still considering and I may add Hungary on the list...Netherlands was a 50/50 because of the women there are super tall, but the girl that messaged me this morning said that me being 5'10 wouldn't be a problem. She is 6'0!!! I am more confident with Holland now, so I added Dutch as one of my languages.

OzGuy, I am getting more profile views from Australian women and one of them posted on my wall asking me to be friends with her.

I am not changing my languages I want to learn. I am consistently getting profile views from people the countries I mentioned in this thread. This is not scientific, but those people from those 10-12 countries are viewing me on a consistent basis, so I want to keep it like that! I also added Ukrainian on there because I keep getting Ukrainian women messaging me and looking at my profile, so might as well put that on there even though Russian is one of my languages too.

My time on Interpals from Thursday to now have been incredible! One of the best weeks I have had on that site! Like I said before: When this site is hot and is equator hot and the past few days have been that way for me :)
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

PhxSosa wrote:
Haha^^^ You're right. My Polish female friend has been giving me the scoop on their f***ed up religious laws and stuff. She is atheist herself, but she told me some things!

A little update:

The countries I have chosen are the right ones. I am talking to more women from the Netherlands and Hungary on Interpals. The last few days on Interpals has been explosive! It makes no sense, man! Too much success! So, my list of countries I mentioned are the ones I am still considering and I may add Hungary on the list...Netherlands was a 50/50 because of the women there are super tall, but the girl that messaged me this morning said that me being 5'10 wouldn't be a problem. She is 6'0!!! I am more confident with Holland now, so I added Dutch as one of my languages.

OzGuy, I am getting more profile views from Australian women and one of them posted on my wall asking me to be friends with her.

I am not changing my languages I want to learn. I am consistently getting profile views from people the countries I mentioned in this thread. This is not scientific, but those people from those 10-12 countries are viewing me on a consistent basis, so I want to keep it like that! I also added Ukrainian on there because I keep getting Ukrainian women messaging me and looking at my profile, so might as well put that on there even though Russian is one of my languages too.

My time on Interpals from Thursday to now have been incredible! One of the best weeks I have had on that site! Like I said before: When this site is hot and is equator hot and the past few days have been that way for me :)
In that case I may have to re-consider Poland as I am also an Atheist.

I have met girls from the Netherlands in person while backpacking in NZ. All of them were really friendly, attractive women.

Interesting that you're getting so many girls from australia looking at your profile. As someone else mentioned its probably the gangster 2pac look. Australian girls are similar to American girls in this regard, they want a tough bad boy.

I know what you mean about the site being "hot" at certain times. Over the past 24 hours I've had a lot more responses, and a few women even sending me messages out of the blue. Perhaps its due to the weather in Europe? Some women have told me its raining over there, so maybe more of them go online when its raining because there isn't much else to do? That would be a logical explanation.
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

Eastern European Countries.

Post by Greetercb »

As For Me It would Be Either Russia Or Brazil.
DistanceRunner
Freshman Poster

Post by DistanceRunner »

Great, do what you can. I don't think any solution is perfect, but try for somewhere that you know for sure is better than America.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

I think it is also important to consider the type of personality and interests women have from different countries.

I have noticed that women from Europe and Russia have very different careers to Anglo women. Just from browsing, I have read profiles of women who are engineers, flight controllers, systems administrators, programmers, etc. It would seem that these women are far more intelligent and better educated than the average Anglo woman. Most Anglo women only go for jobs in areas like teaching, childcare, receptionists, customer service, etc. It is extremely rare to find anglo women in male dominated jobs such as IT, or any other job that requires physics, maths, or science.

I find these foreign women to be much more interesting, and have a lot more in common with them. Most anglo women are boring as hell, all they like to talk about is shopping, shoes, and handbags.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

shure german ugly girls do sometimes something with maths. when you like ugly girls then it´s ok :)

so then let us meet all together with phx and all when he arrives here at 2023 :)