Free MMO games?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Free MMO games?

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Hi guys, MMO means Massive Multiplayer Online games. You have probably heard of World of Warcraft.

Anyway, you have to pay 15 dollars a month for World of Warcraft, and there are a TON of free MMO games out there.

I was just wondering, has anyone tried any of the free ones and which are the best? I heard that Runescape is the largest and best FREE MMO out there, but I will also try many others and see what is best. The cool thing is, there are so many free MMO games out there, we can try as many as we want.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Well guys, I answered my own question.

Here are the names of some of the best FREE MMO games out there. Google them and you can find where to download them.

1. League of Legends
2. Runescape
3. Runes of Magic
4. Perfect World
5. Heroes of Newerth
6. Shaiya
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Okay guys, I downloaded all of those games.

League of Legends is a free Warcraft 3 mutliplayer game, and it is really nice. It might be the best free online game out there.

Runes of Magic is very, very nice. It is almost exactly like World of Warcraft, but it is FREE.

Perfect World International is a free MMO game, and it reminds me a lot of Final Fantasy 11, graphics wise. It's very cool as well.

Runescape is not so great, it is very bad graphics wise and control wise. Frankly, I don't see what is so great about it, even though it has a huge member base.

Heroes of Newerth is basically a clone of League of Legends, but I heard that LoL is better, so I will stick with that.

Haven't downloaded Shaiya yet, but it looks pretty cool and is a free WoW clone.

So that is the nice thing nowadays, you can play MMO games for free and don't have to do monthly subscription fees, which sucks.

Read the book online
Download the book
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

lord of the rings online is pretty good.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Is that free?

Read the book online
Download the book
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

Yeah its free for the most part. There is alot of material you pay for though such as quest packs for higher level areas.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Runes of Magic is pretty awesome, I already joined a Guild and I just started it like 2 days ago. It's pretty much like WoW, but totally free, which is awesome.

Read the book online
Download the book
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

I have been playing this alot online
http://www.mountandbladewarband.com/
It cost about 7 bucks to buy but there is no monthly fee and its really fun. if you download this it makes the online play about 1000 times better.
http://www.c-rpg.net/